Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HUMAN SEXUALITY COURSE SYLLABUS
jvkohl
Expert

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 34
Thanks received:
478 thanks in 198 posts

HUMAN SEXUALITY COURSE SYLLABUS
08-16-2009 3:01 PM

I was very pleased to see the first edition of my book listed in THE ASSEMBLIES OF GOD THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY PCP 624 FAMILY STUDIES: HUMAN SEXUALITY COURSE SYLLABUS

Course description
This course is an overview, assessment and treatment course for helping professionals. This course also contains a Christian investigation of sexuality within the larger context of human experience and individual development. Emphasis is placed on physical and psychosexual development; health related issues; and the application of scientific information to sexual issues and problems. Issues to be addressed are deviation, inadequacy and treatment of sexual problems.

Kohl, J. V., & Francoeur, R. T. (1995). The scent of eros: Mysteries of odor in human sexuality. New York: Continuum.

The treatment of sexual problems was another reason I first began presenting a biologically based model that helps to explain the development of sexual preferences. Before people can do much about physical attraction, or the lack of it--it helps to understand the basics of why we are attracted to others.

James V. Kohl
08-16-2009 3:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Messages In This Thread
HUMAN SEXUALITY COURSE SYLLABUS - jvkohl - 08-16-2009 3:01 PM
RE: HUMAN SEXUALITY COURSE SYLLABUS - Phya - 08-16-2009, 4:16 PM