Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HELP WANTED. Please.
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Important HELP WANTED. Please.
07-01-2022 7:02 PM

If you were going through a law suit, what would you wear to the Mediated Settlement Conference with hopes of the product/combo would help persuade the decision in your favor?

Thanks ONE! Thanks ALL!!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2022 7:03 PM by MMM.)
07-01-2022 7:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Rep Post

RE: HELP WANTED. Please.
07-01-2022 7:26 PM

I'd definitely use Possess or Wolf. Possess seems to be a universal cure for a lot of things, men give respect and love you, women open up. Wolf is Wolf, it's a safe bet and it makes you that nice guy out there which is what you might need, people like you and work in your favour. wouldn't use alphas.

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
07-01-2022 7:26 PM
Artist sam
Legend of love 3

Rep Post

07-02-2022 6:45 AM

For me I will go with ASCEND 2 sprays spread on jaw and neck and little on wrists, with MEO 3 sprays on clothes at 0.03mcg/spray!
Works great with everyone.

Mones creativity
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2022 7:09 AM by Artist sam.)
07-02-2022 6:45 AM
scorpio69
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-02-2022 4:27 PM

WOLF.
People will just not not like you...
If I remember correctly I've worn it to court and things went well.
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2022 4:47 PM by scorpio69.)
07-02-2022 4:27 PM
MMM

Rep Post

07-02-2022 5:49 PM

(07-02-2022 6:45 AM)Artist sam Wrote:  For me I will go with ASCEND 2 sprays spread on jaw and neck and little on wrists, with MEO 3 sprays on clothes at 0.03mcg/spray!
Works great with everyone.

Don't have MEO. Thanks!

(07-02-2022 4:27 PM)scorpio69 Wrote:  WOLF.

Don't want anyone to not like me. Thanks!

Thinking about going with 5 drops of Alpha Treasure to be liked and helped, a couple of drops of cops with hopes that the Defendant Attorney falls off his attack. Not sure yet.

Nothing wrong with HOPING, right? Right!
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2022 5:54 PM by MMM.)
07-02-2022 5:49 PM

justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-02-2022 10:19 PM

(07-02-2022 5:49 PM)MMM Wrote:  Don't have MEO. Thanks!

(07-02-2022 4:27 PM)scorpio69 Wrote:  WOLF.

Don't want anyone to not like me. Thanks!

Thinking about going with 5 drops of Alpha Treasure to be liked and helped, a couple of drops of cops with hopes that the Defendant Attorney falls off his attack. Not sure yet.

I was going to suggest this very same thing!

If you wear cops I would be kind of picky if there are women in the situation. Personally I think Cops are a must have. Either ascend with cops, or Aroma Fero Cops. I have never had a woman react negatively unless I go very high on the dose with these 2.

AT would be a good fit as well.

So you could go with Ascend, or AT as a base if you want well rounded mixes.

OR you could go the other route with something like BW with some Cops and give em hell!
07-02-2022 10:19 PM
MMM

Rep Post

07-02-2022 10:45 PM

(07-02-2022 10:19 PM)justintime469 Wrote:  Don't want anyone to not like me. Thanks!

I was going to suggest this very same thing!

If you wear cops I would be kind of picky if there are women in the situation. Personally I think Cops are a must have. Either ascend with cops, or Aroma Fero Cops. I have never had a woman react negatively unless I go very high on the dose with these 2.

AT would be a good fit as well.

So you could go with Ascend, or AT as a base if you want well rounded mixes.

OR you could go the other route with something like BW with some Cops and give em hell!
[/quote]

I have both, Ascend with cops and Aroma Fero Cops. And what do you call HIGH, JIT?

Thank you mucho! Yahoo

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
07-02-2022 10:45 PM
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-03-2022 10:15 AM

I would not go over 5 drops of Ascend.

I seen you mentioned AT as well. If you do have it, it may come off as more friendly. AT with AF Cops should be a good bet.

I think you are older than I am, I would bet 3 to 4 drops of AT to 1 drop or spray of the cops would be fairly safe and achieve your goals.
07-03-2022 10:15 AM
Robby
Just passin' through...

Rep Post

07-03-2022 10:37 AM

My counter advice is to not wear anything too Alpha as it might trigger somebody from opposing council or worse, the judge. I learned this the hard way with my boss at work. Steve-o sells a product called Comply, which is a disinhibitor. The problem with that one is that you or your lawyer could suffer self-effects {something Steve-o warns of) and your plan could backfire.

You probably don't own either Celebrity or Magnetic (both from Steve-o), but I've worn both in situations where negotiations were involved with great results. Those would be my first choices. TKO and/or Gravity or Captain would probably be solid choices too as they convey status without an overly Alpha vibe.

If you don't have any of the ones I just suggested, I recommend going with multiple socials and stay aware to keep your mouth shut! People in a good mood are less likely to be too aggressive with you.

Note; I just reread this thread. The first time, I sped through it to type out my answer, but I'll leave what I wrote above. The short answer is, you've got AT, that should work well. The even shorter answer, what Justin said.

Good luck!
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2022 10:39 AM by Robby.)
07-03-2022 10:37 AM
MMM

Rep Post

07-03-2022 10:13 PM

(07-03-2022 10:15 AM)justintime469 Wrote:  I would not go over 5 drops of Ascend.

I seen you mentioned AT as well. If you do have it, it may come off as more friendly. AT with AF Cops should be a good bet.

I think you are older than I am, I would bet 3 to 4 drops of AT to 1 drop or spray of the cops would be fairly safe and achieve your goals.

(07-03-2022 10:37 AM)Robby Wrote:  My counter advice is to not wear anything too Alpha as it might trigger somebody from opposing council or worse, the judge. I learned this the hard way with my boss at work. Steve-o sells a product called Comply, which is a disinhibitor. The problem with that one is that you or your lawyer could suffer self-effects {something Steve-o warns of) and your plan could backfire.

You probably don't own either Celebrity or Magnetic (both from Steve-o), but I've worn both in situations where negotiations were involved with great results. Those would be my first choices. TKO and/or Gravity or Captain would probably be solid choices too as they convey status without an overly Alpha vibe.

If you don't have any of the ones I just suggested, I recommend going with multiple socials and stay aware to keep your mouth shut! People in a good mood are less likely to be too aggressive with you.

Note; I just reread this thread. The first time, I sped through it to type out my answer, but I'll leave what I wrote above. The short answer is, you've got AT, that should work well. The even shorter answer, what Justin said.

Good luck!

Thank you, BOTH!

I have a while before the mediation, but I think I'm gonna go with 4-5 drops of AT and 1-2 drops of Cops.

(This post was last modified: 07-03-2022 10:14 PM by MMM.)
07-03-2022 10:13 PM

Share This Thread