Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HELP ! About love .
DubZee
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
3 thanks in 2 posts

HELP ! About love .
05-01-2012 12:03 PM

Alright so i've been seeing this girl for quite a while but she had a bf and she had feeling for me and recently we've been having a thing together (much thanks to the glace + AM combo , combined with alcohol it works wonders ) but yea , her bf found out that she's been cheating on him and he ended up dumping her , i want to be with her because i do love her alot and she told me i can never date you , lets just be friends forever , that line cut me deep but i still want to be with her . so my question is what a good phero to make her love me or at least get that feeling ? Its been a toss up between getting just Androstadienone or getting TL and mixing it with glace and AM .
05-01-2012 12:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 552
Thanks received:
1218 thanks in 660 posts

RE: HELP ! About love .
05-01-2012 12:20 PM

What is her reason for saying that? There is no pheromone that can make someone love you, sadly.
05-01-2012 12:20 PM
idontknow
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2635
Thanks received:
1622 thanks in 535 posts

05-01-2012 12:43 PM

She lost her attraction towards you? Probably you became too needy and didn't give her space to breathe.
I'm not saying that it will happen, but don't discount the possibility that they could get back together.
Now after her 'ljbf' things will get very difficult for you. I mean she seems to regret what she did with you, which is not a good place to start.

As for 'mones i'd go with the proven combo. TL is too beta for some girls, N.P.A. Too intimidatingn for others. Glace + AM may be just right for her.

Imo love consists of (plenty) Attraction + ( at least some) Comfort. You seem to be lacking in attraction and you surely won't get that by desperately trying to set up a date. Not saying that's what you're doing.

Sorry bro, but i'd say prepare for the worst.

My Journal. Check the second post, for a rating overview on many of my 'mones:
Erox, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Hypnotica Social, Alfa Maschio, Glace, WMx22, WM9+0, TrueLove, True Alpha, True Instinct, TrueTrust, P74, P79, P83, EOW, NPA, SOE, AndroVita, -neno, -trione, DHEA, PEA
05-01-2012 12:43 PM
Gotchaz
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 16
Thanks received:
14 thanks in 7 posts

05-01-2012 3:09 PM

Tuff call, it comes down to why she was cheating with you in the first place. Maybe she wanted out of the relationship. maybe she enjoyed the sneaking around and the sense of getting caught turned her on. Now that she's single that's not there anymore. Plus she knows you're willing to cheat so that doesn't give you much credit or trust with her.

Plus you know SHE will cheat and then now tells you she just wants to be friends? seriously you want to get fully involved with this person? If you do don't be surprised your in the same spot her Ex is.

Dash1
05-01-2012 3:09 PM
thundr
Calm Like a Bomb

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 407
Thanks received:
657 thanks in 188 posts

05-01-2012 3:19 PM

FORUM..No disrespect intended here and these are opinions trying to help this guy. Sadly I'm usually the guy to say what others are thinking.

(05-01-2012 12:03 PM)DubZee Wrote:  she told me i can never date you , lets just be friends forever , that line cut me deep but i still want to be with her

She just called you second place. And you are fine with this to the point of still wanting to be with her? smh

Second, that was some weasel in the grass stuff bro. If I was her bf and I found out you knew about me and you were still tapping my girl, after I dump her I would be coming to have a chat with you. Karma sucks.

Third, you would never trust her. She was fine cheating with you, she will be fine cheating on you.

Lastly, do you know how desperate you sound by saying "what is a good phero to make her love me?" No snake oil in the world will mask desperation or make someone fall in love. Walk away from her and man up.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Riders-On-The-Storm
05-01-2012 3:19 PM
Thanks given by eyeofra, CanadianGuy45

andromun
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
73 thanks in 43 posts

05-03-2012 1:37 PM

I have to agree with thundr you messed up with this girl. You were already 2nd best and since she lost her BF - she got rid of you because she knows how bad she screwed up.

Keep in mind she already cheated, she would do the same to you. Trust me - she isn't worth it.

The Dude abides...
05-03-2012 1:37 PM
Thanks given by as33156
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4663
Thanks received:
2425 thanks in 880 posts

05-03-2012 1:50 PM

(05-03-2012 1:37 PM)andromun Wrote:  I have to agree with thundr you messed up with this girl. You were already 2nd best and since she lost her BF - she got rid of you because she knows how bad she screwed up.

Keep in mind she already cheated, she would do the same to you. Trust me - she isn't worth it.

I 2nd that! Once a cheat always a cheat. Save yourself the future heartache. Don't let your ego tell you that you are any different then the others are that you are special. she will chew you up and spit you out just like the one before you.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...n=lastpost

Stay Congruent My Friends
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2012 1:51 PM by as33156.)
05-03-2012 1:50 PM
Thanks given by CanadianGuy45

Share This Thread