Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HAX sexual attraction
Spearfisher
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
17 thanks in 10 posts

HAX sexual attraction
02-24-2013 9:35 AM

I really like the effects and scent of my first HAX product M512!

Now I ordered the oil pack (C4 X22 and another M512)
Hoping C4 could be a good alpha product with less smell compared to Ascend or Corpo!

I wanted to order a sexual clubbing/night time attraction product but although reading the HAX product reviews I couldn't determine which one would be compared to products like AV, New Pheromone Additive, AM, Evolve etc.
Or to buffered sexual products like Ammo, LIiK v2
????
02-24-2013 9:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Blade
Razor Sharp

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 42
Thanks received:
150 thanks in 71 posts

RE: HAX sexual attraction
02-24-2013 9:59 AM

(02-24-2013 9:35 AM)Spearfisher Wrote:  I really like the effects and scent of my first HAX product M512!

Now I ordered the oil pack (C4 X22 and another M512)
Hoping C4 could be a good alpha product with less smell compared to Ascend or Corpo!

I wanted to order a sexual clubbing/night time attraction product but although reading the HAX product reviews I couldn't determine which one would be compared to products like AV, New Pheromone Additive, AM, Evolve etc.
Or to buffered sexual products like Ammo, LIiK v2
????

Hax don't make really sexual mixes like New Pheromone Additive, or AM, but they do make very effective club/attraction mixes that are better used as standalones, wingman black is awsome status/attraction and holy grail is similar but a tad more sexual and has the added social proof of cops.
02-24-2013 9:59 AM
Thanks given by KIMBA, Pheroman
idontknow
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3535
Thanks received:
2051 thanks in 631 posts

02-28-2013 5:19 AM

My favorite by far from Hax is X22. It's not really sexual, but rather seems romantic/sensual to me. It makes girls remember you, makes you very visible and girls seem to gravitate towards you, while guys aren't really repelled, but maintain a certain friendly distance.

AV and Evolve in my experience are club-proof as well. But up to this point X22 netted me the best results in clubs, like girls showing real interest in seeing you again. It's too light for dates, though.

My Journal. Check the second post, for a rating overview on many of my 'mones:
Erox, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Hypnotica Social, Alfa Maschio, Glace, WMx22, WM9+0, TrueLove, True Alpha, True Instinct, TrueTrust, P74, P79, P83, EOW, NPA, SOE, AndroVita, -neno, -trione, DHEA, PEA
02-28-2013 5:19 AM
peter piper
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 7
Thanks received:
39 thanks in 27 posts

02-28-2013 7:49 AM

(02-24-2013 9:59 AM)Blade Wrote:  Hax don't make really sexual mixes like New Pheromone Additive, or AM, but they do make very effective club/attraction mixes that are better used as standalones, wingman black is awsome status/attraction and holy grail is similar but a tad more sexual and has the added social proof of cops.

M512 is killer attraction,we are talking getting stalked around the super market by 3 different women the day other a with a shower..... top stuff.. C4 is odourless, and gets you respect without the shit of A314.. seen it , done it.. know it..

X22. not really tested that out much..
02-28-2013 7:49 AM
Thanks given by Pheroman
extraballislit
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1042
Thanks received:
299 thanks in 153 posts

02-28-2013 5:14 PM

(02-28-2013 5:19 AM)idontknow Wrote:  My favorite by far from Hax is X22. It's not really sexual, but rather seems romantic/sensual to me. It makes girls remember you, makes you very visible and girls seem to gravitate towards you, while guys aren't really repelled, but maintain a certain friendly distance.

AV and Evolve in my experience are club-proof as well. But up to this point X22 netted me the best results in clubs, like girls showing real interest in seeing you again. It's too light for dates, though.

Hi there IDK.

Which one are you suing in clubs, spray or oil?

Thanks.

Talk to you soon.
02-28-2013 5:14 PM

idontknow
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3535
Thanks received:
2051 thanks in 631 posts

02-28-2013 6:01 PM

Spray and oil both got me really good results. I used up all my x22 togo-sprayers when i was on holiday in Spain. Hits were extreme, but it was all partying tourist girls, so that's expected. But they aren't selling the spray, and i didn't get any as freebies with my latest order (Ladykiller+Black Ops).

My Journal. Check the second post, for a rating overview on many of my 'mones:
Erox, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Hypnotica Social, Alfa Maschio, Glace, WMx22, WM9+0, TrueLove, True Alpha, True Instinct, TrueTrust, P74, P79, P83, EOW, NPA, SOE, AndroVita, -neno, -trione, DHEA, PEA
02-28-2013 6:01 PM
Thanks given by extraballislit
Spearfisher
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
17 thanks in 10 posts

03-01-2013 3:28 AM

(02-28-2013 7:49 AM)peter piper Wrote:  M512 is killer attraction,we are talking getting stalked around the super market by 3 different women the day other a with a shower..... top stuff.. C4 is odourless, and gets you respect without the shit of A314.. seen it , done it.. know it..

X22. not really tested that out much..

C4 odourless? Do you mean it comes unscented or is it really odourless when applied to skin?? That would be awesome because I have problems to cover Corpo and Ascend at work without being the cologne guy...

On the other hand I can't imagine that an alpha product could be odourless...
03-01-2013 3:28 AM
peter piper
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
39 thanks in 27 posts

03-01-2013 4:30 AM

(03-01-2013 3:28 AM)Spearfisher Wrote:  C4 odourless? Do you mean it comes unscented or is it really odourless when applied to skin?? That would be awesome because I have problems to cover Corpo and Ascend at work without being the cologne guy...

On the other hand I can't imagine that an alpha product could be odourless...

in the bottle there is an alcohol smell. but on the skin i cannot smell a thing. so a mild cologne on no cologne, a squirt of 1 million as a carrier.
you say corpo smells so does my wife. i cant smell a thing. some say New Pheromone Additive smells neither me of my wife can small anything.

to me ?M512 stinks like fly spray other say it smells nice..

hope this is of help. But C4 is killer.. seen alpha guys just do as they are told. compared to getting aggressive and pissed of when i wear A314.

warning to much and you become a drill Sargent, no shit , all action
03-01-2013 4:30 AM
Spearfisher
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
17 thanks in 10 posts

03-01-2013 5:00 AM

Interesting...

I can smell Corpo
At work others can smell Corpo trough the cover scent...

Can your wife smell C4?

I can't smell anything in New Pheromone Additive as well... Most people here say it stinks...

On the other hand I quite like the M512 scent but can smell the mones after a while
03-01-2013 5:00 AM

peter piper
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
39 thanks in 27 posts

03-01-2013 5:08 AM

(03-01-2013 5:00 AM)Spearfisher Wrote:  Interesting...

I can smell Corpo
At work others can smell Corpo trough the cover scent...

Can your wife smell C4?

I can't smell anything in New Pheromone Additive as well... Most people here say it stinks...

On the other hand I quite like the M512 scent but can smell the mones after a while

wife cannot smell C4. i was wearing this the other day... and had and argument with the large alpha black guy in our group of friends over money for goods he said he was not paying me for " BIG mistake" .. who is very fiery... he is 6ft and built , im 5.9 and weigh in at 16.5 stone.. this guy shit himself, C4 is really good, no one wants to mess with you when you have it on.... also a really mean it when I say do not put on more than 2 drops. it has an effect of shutting of your thoughts.. the bottle gives inconsistent drops, so I brought a dropper bottle from eBay the dropper screws into the bottle.
03-01-2013 5:08 AM
Thanks given by KIMBA

Share This Thread