Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Greetings from thejazzcat
thejazzcat
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

Greetings from thejazzcat
06-27-2014 6:25 PM

Hey all,

I just thought I'd introduce myself so people got an idea of who I am and what I'm looking to achieve with the wonderful world of pheromones that I have recently been introduced to.

I'm a straight, 25yo musician with a office day job. I am a pretty social person, and enjoy talking with people in general, but I tend to be too assertive with men, and not assertive enough with women. Some call it the "nice guy syndrome" with a touch of Alpha male with guys. I too often fall in to the "friend zone" even though its been confirmed that I make a good first impression with women. I have also been told that I am very well spoken, almost to the point of intimidation when interacting with others.

From a pheromone perspective, based on my observations I think I have high testosterone because so far social products have been so much more successful for me than none based products, which tend to make people ignore me or be less interested in a conversation with me. Based on interactions with/without mones, it seems to me that my natural pheromone signature is actually already pretty great - I just want to find that right blend/product that ENHANCES my natural signature and helps with my own assertiveness as well as making any opportunities I create for myself more visible and obvious.

As far as products that I have tested at this point, I have noticed MAJOR EFFECTS from Scent of Eros so far in my experimentation, but inconsistencies with other products, including Glace, New Pheromone Additive, and LIIK(v2) . I do know that I am very sensitive to dienone. I can handle 1 spray of LIIKv2, but any more and I spiral in to a depression and people take me too seriously. Even when using one spray, I can become more of a "viber" and less of a talker, which obviously is a negative because you gotta be social to get hits!

So, that's me in a very brief nutshell. Feel free to PM me for whatever, and if any of the more experienced members have any suggestions or resources that might help me refine my search for the perfect blend of pheromones.

Hello everyone!! *waves*

----------------------------
Sig will go here when I create one P
06-27-2014 6:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Messages In This Thread
Greetings from thejazzcat - thejazzcat - 06-27-2014 6:25 PM
RE: Greetings from thejazzcat - NuTrix - 06-29-2014, 7:48 AM