Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Greetings from Washington State
ActionHero1992
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Greetings from Washington State
04-29-2019 1:05 AM

I am a 27 year old guy who first tried Mones in 2015 when I was 23, and in college. I had slept with 4 women in one week during that year, a record for me, and even had a couple girlfriends (one being awesome, the other not so much). The first pheromone I had tried was some Amazon one called "Max Attract". I haven't had an interest in them for some time, but I think perhaps, I feel something is missing in my life. I think it's mones.

Anyhow, I'm currently doing research on what to buy (I am torn between Taboo and Aqua Vitae, among others like LIIK, Bad Wolf, etc...). There are so many different types! It's like Pokemon.

I work at a movie theatre currently, and have a bunch of younger co-workers, and am looking for something suitable for that environment. I heard Taboo is good for gaining respect/interest from the younger crowd, and that Aqua Vitae might be too intimidating for work/younger crowd, Idk. I'm still researching!

Anyhow, I've been working the theatre during Avengers: Endgame and it's been crazy. Wacko
04-29-2019 1:05 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Greetings from Washington State
04-29-2019 7:01 AM

Keep researching my friend and welcome, guess to help out a bit from my end:

1. Taboo for me didn't do much . Granted I don't think I tested it on a right crowd, girls were mid 20s. Probably best on late teen , early 20s. Also they got 20% discount going on now, so could be worth trying . Also I was very new to mones back then

2. L2k went through bunch of changes ( more common in mone world than we would like ), seems to be aight now but depression and lethargy are common . No depression but I was dead tired for 2 days after . Stopped me from testing .

3. AV

Catch and release . It might get you a look and a smile , but after you on your own and you better act quick . A little too hard to be congruent with for me personally .

4. BW

Is my personal bread and butter . Some people found it intimidating but works for me on ALL ages .

Key note : if you are social , you joke , make girls laugh etc . I think it requires a certain personality to drive . AV will give you a look and a smile , but once talking ( if you approached ) you on your own . And you better perform up to par. BW on other hand drives me from inside , gives me selfies and amplifies my mood and desire to flirt. It affects who u interract w and yourself

It gets me places , but only with smiles and jokes. You end up ordering something from lal , ask for sample of it

4. Nude is all around safe and would work great on younger girls w no intimidation . Just remember to interact to see effects . Double the price of taboo through "shrug"

For your first run and not to spend much I would get taboo and ask for samples ( maybe xist, sob, connections and evolve or ask for ACE ( ascend, connections , evolve )

Think xs includes up to 4 samples with your order . Cost u like 30 bucks.

I try not to spoon feed but when someone sais they are researching and just saying hi , makes u wanna help out
(This post was last modified: 04-29-2019 7:02 AM by kocik2000.)
04-29-2019 7:01 AM
ActionHero1992
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-30-2019 10:28 PM

(04-29-2019 7:01 AM)kocik2000 Wrote:  Keep researching my friend and welcome, guess to help out a bit from my end:

1. Taboo for me didn't do much . Granted I don't think I tested it on a right crowd, girls were mid 20s. Probably best on late teen , early 20s. Also they got 20% discount going on now, so could be worth trying . Also I was very new to mones back then

2. L2k went through bunch of changes ( more common in mone world than we would like ), seems to be aight now but depression and lethargy are common . No depression but I was dead tired for 2 days after . Stopped me from testing .

3. AV

Catch and release . It might get you a look and a smile , but after you on your own and you better act quick . A little too hard to be congruent with for me personally .

4. BW

Is my personal bread and butter . Some people found it intimidating but works for me on ALL ages .

Key note : if you are social , you joke , make girls laugh etc . I think it requires a certain personality to drive . AV will give you a look and a smile , but once talking ( if you approached ) you on your own . And you better perform up to par. BW on other hand drives me from inside , gives me selfies and amplifies my mood and desire to flirt. It affects who u interract w and yourself

It gets me places , but only with smiles and jokes. You end up ordering something from lal , ask for sample of it

4. Nude is all around safe and would work great on younger girls w no intimidation . Just remember to interact to see effects . Double the price of taboo through "shrug"

For your first run and not to spend much I would get taboo and ask for samples ( maybe xist, sob, connections and evolve or ask for ACE ( ascend, connections , evolve )

Think xs includes up to 4 samples with your order . Cost u like 30 bucks.

I try not to spoon feed but when someone sais they are researching and just saying hi , makes u wanna help out

Thanks man! I will look into these options. I won't be making a purchase till around Thursday so I'll have time to decide.
04-30-2019 10:28 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-30-2019 11:08 PM

Core is another product you might want to look into. It's a great popularity potion. Set and forget. Put it on, smile and people find you fascinating and want to get to know you better. Charisma is also a good product for that as is The Hookup. Everybody loves you and women find you extra attractive. I haven't tried Taboo but I have read good things about that one.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
04-30-2019 11:08 PM

ActionHero1992
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-30-2019 11:32 PM

(04-30-2019 11:08 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Core is another product you might want to look into. It's a great popularity potion. Set and forget. Put it on, smile and people find you fascinating and want to get to know you better. Charisma is also a good product for that as is The Hookup. Everybody loves you and women find you extra attractive. I haven't tried Taboo but I have read good things about that one.

Core seems like another good product. I have heard good things. Seems to be like Xist. I think. The Hookup, I thought, was more of a sexual product (not work safe), similar to Evolve, SOB, or Dirty Primitive, unless I'm mistaken.

I'll look into it.
04-30-2019 11:32 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-30-2019 11:44 PM

(04-30-2019 11:32 PM)ActionHero1992 Wrote:  Core seems like another good product. I have heard good things. Seems to be like Xist. I think. The Hookup, I thought, was more of a sexual product (not work safe), similar to Evolve, SOB, or Dirty Primitive, unless I'm mistaken.

I'll look into it.

Yeah, THU may not be the most safe for work but Core really is. In my experience, it's a bit different from XiSt. More of a well rounded product as opposed to being primarily for trying to change someone's romantic feelings.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
04-30-2019 11:44 PM

Share This Thread