Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Greetings from Gator
Gator
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Greetings from Gator
03-08-2018 7:38 PM

Hello all,

About me ...
I am in my mid- forties, but look considerably younger. I am in decent shape (5'11", 189 lbs), and work out regularly. I work in a predominately male office, at one point we had two females in the office (one early forties, one late twenties) but the younger one has since left. I live in a college town, therefore many young females frequent local establishments.

I am looking to pop my mone cherry, and still researching my options. Due to my circumstances listed above, I am interested in mones that are fast hitting. I am interested in the celebrity, raw sexual, and bad boy vibes. My research so far has not helped me narrow my choices down. Every product I look at makes me think, "oooh, I could use that! " right now I am leaning towards AV, or ACE pack plus the party pack with SOB, Taboo, and XiST. I am interested in XiST to rekindle some old feelings.
03-08-2018 7:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Greetings from Gator
03-08-2018 7:43 PM

Good afternoon and welcome. I look forward to reading about the experiences that you go thru with using the different products.

I'm pretty new here to and I haven't experimented with anything you listed.
03-08-2018 7:43 PM
RoadRacer
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-08-2018 11:46 PM

Will vouch for AV. A consistent hitter with which I've had great success in college towns.
03-08-2018 11:46 PM
Jonas
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-10-2018 1:37 AM

(03-08-2018 7:38 PM)Gator Wrote:  Hello all,

About me ...
I am in my mid- forties, but look considerably younger. I am in decent shape (5'11", 189 lbs), and work out regularly. I work in a predominately male office, at one point we had two females in the office (one early forties, one late twenties) but the younger one has since left. I live in a college town, therefore many young females frequent local establishments.

I am looking to pop my mone cherry, and still researching my options. Due to my circumstances listed above, I am interested in mones that are fast hitting. I am interested in the celebrity, raw sexual, and bad boy vibes. My research so far has not helped me narrow my choices down. Every product I look at makes me think, "oooh, I could use that! " right now I am leaning towards AV, or ACE pack plus the party pack with SOB, Taboo, and XiST. I am interested in XiST to rekindle some old feelings.

Welcome Gator.
For rekindle old feelings Xist is solid, but let me strongly suggest Nude Alpha and perhaps some Androstadienone . Go and find the Nude Alpha threads and you'll see.
03-10-2018 1:37 AM

BlueKnight
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-10-2018 6:21 PM

Welcome Gator!
I second Nude Alpha with some Androstadienone ! Xist with Cohesion is great too to help rekindle old feelings. Av is excellent. It helps make you look like a rockstar ! If you have the right personality.
Look into the Bad Wolf (BW) threads. It is the ultimate bad boy vibe.
Any way good luck and welcome aboard !
03-10-2018 6:21 PM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-10-2018 9:36 PM

AV, bad wolf and SOB both seem to fit this bill to some extent "celebrity, raw sexual, and bad boy vibes"

Love the first two products , haven't tried SOB .

Nude alpha and Androstadienone is a solid combo as well
03-10-2018 9:36 PM
Gator
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-11-2018 10:21 AM

Thank you all for your great advice. The folks on this board seem very knowledgeable and eager to help. As a newbie, I appreciate that a lot, and I hope I can pay it forward some day.

I have heard a lot about BW, and I will probably request a sample. I have wondered if the selfies will help when I sing and play guitar in public.

Again, thanks to everyone on the board!
03-11-2018 10:21 AM

Share This Thread