Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Greetings! (and suggestions?)
NotforMe
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Greetings! (and suggestions?)
10-15-2011 4:47 PM

Thanks for the warm welcomes!

Well, I havent really kept any journals or field reports from back then, but I'll do my best to recount them in brevity.

Regarding Meo. I loved this stuff. I had tried on other mixes like Ammo, IS, IT, IO, etc in different combo's and amounts and was never sure about any of the hits. I read posts about P83 and people were humming and hawing about testing Meo as it was putative and little was known. I figured what the hell and bought a to-go of it, plus P83 and some MX's (I dont remember which ones to be exact).

A couple of days after I got it, I went to a bar with some friends. I think I was only wearing 2-3 sprays of Meo, and MX2-something-something. This brunette who was sitting at an adjacent (she was sitting about 3-4 feet away from me) table leans over and makes some comment about the waitresses. I really didnt have any inner game let alone real game so I just went with the flow during our conversation. She did all of the talking and she kept getting closer and closer to me. She kept giving me funny looks mid sentence like she was thinking something. About 20-30 minutes later she just stops talking. Completely stops halfway through a story, and starts kissing me. I didnt take her home that night, I really had no idea what I was doing, but the make-out was awesome.

About a week later my friends and I went to a strip club. I wore Meo with IS or something, and 2 shots of Ammo. Ammo always gave me a headache when I sprayed it on my neck, and this night it was on my neck. Damn. Anyways, my friends went off for private dances while this cute 19 year old with tattoos is sitting on my lap. I had heard that you arent supposed to pay for anything because it makes you into a customer, but I wasnt thinking and my head was pounding from the none in Ammo. So she suggested a dance and I said sure. 1 dance later and 6 songs later I knew half of her life story. We went back to the table and I ordered some food. While I ate, she stayed really close to me and continued her life story. I looked over a few times to see the other strippers at our table were giving her funny looks, like "Why the fuck are you telling this guy so many personal things." My girl didnt even see them. A while later she does her stage dance, I tip her, she comes back to me, sits on my lap, and starts making out with me. But not a deep makeout like the last ^^paragraph^^, but a soft sensual makeout like two people in love. It was nuts! Every time I came into that club again, she would run up to me, kiss me on the cheek, and stay with me the whole night. I did not pay her anything after that first night. She made zero dollars when she sat with me, even when there were KNOWN high-rollers who were in the club, she didnt leave me.

There was 2 other strippers whose story was similar to the brunette in the bar, except I left the club before the last girl was able to jump my bones. Both of them gave me the same strange looks while they were talking, basically stop talking and start making out with me. Smile

There were others, but those are the most memorable.

I was thinking of getting 1-2 bottles, and then get True Instinct and True Alpha and apply the $25 coupon code. Then it's STILL $75.

But damnit, I want Alfa Maschio too! I can only make one order this weekend. Might be a week before the next one.

Cheerio!
10-15-2011 4:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
preck
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Greetings! (and suggestions?)
10-15-2011 9:48 PM

Damn Meo looks good!!
10-15-2011 9:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply