Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Greetings (and lesson learned)
Abraxas
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

Greetings (and lesson learned)
10-07-2015 4:28 PM

How´s it going (whatever the "it" is)?
Thought to say hi, connect with some of the guys and gals here, and get my personal ball rolling <--- wait,did that sounds like...oh well.

At the time of writing this I´m new to mones and new to this forum. Yesterday Mr.Postman (Or Ms.Postwoman) kindly dropped my first mone-order (API among couple others) via doorbox (or whatever the heck that is called in english) and not long after I made my first mone-mistake. Instead of starting with one drop, I started with four. Now, before you say anything Mr./Ms veteran; While pretty much everywhere it is recommended to start with one drop/spray generally, somewhere in this forum Steve himself describes something along of lines that API is not as strong as other of his mones and one can might go higher in doses in order to get the desired effect (while some members, or was it Steve himself, says they use even six drops)...anyway, had it been any other product I would have started with one drop. In retrospect, I would have STILL be better of to have stared with one drop and here is why:

So in the heat of the new found amazement, dropped one on each wrist, and two on my neck...and PUFF!!, there I was, stuck in my own very first mone cloud...unable to focus,think,or otherwise function anywhere near my normal capabilities...all I was able to was to have a headache and unpleasant degree of mental confusion. In the middle of this artificially created and dysfunctional cloud I still somehow managed to get to my regular coffee shop in the hopes of at least having some relief to the headache in the form of my daily dose of drug of my personal choice; that being nothing more or less than oh-so-stimulating,almighty, in the twentieth century finally legalized after being earlier so popular among artists and bohemians for very long time, (excuse my french->), fucking black caffeine, espresso in this my case. Well, the coffee did what coffee does, no surprise there...but it won´t get rid of the badly formed cloud.

Anyway, eventually the cloud dissolved, and the headache along with it, but it took more than just a cup of ever so devilishly delicious, dark double brutal espresso that´s for sure. That was yesterday, but I still had some slightly red spots on my face this morning after and some shit (shit being technical term for the word/expression I don´t know in english) reaction in my eyes.

Later today, I dropped only one drop to my one wrist to see what happens and luckily that did not seem to produce any negative allergic reactions or other self-effects. So I Went to my favorite coffee shop again but did not notice any obvious hits, just some subtle things that might or might not have been hits. I will continue with one drop the rest of this week and see what happens, and if needed increase to two drops the next week, and maybe 3 the week after that, if needed and if I can handle...knowing that 4 drops, if not less, is too much this particular mone, or some component of it.
Any veterans; any guesstimate what molecule could be the most probable for causing what I would think to be allergic reactions?

Lesson learned, and forewarning to other newbies as well (not that anyone ever listens just like I didn´t...but at least I aim to provide some value to this community starting from the very first post); always start with ONE drop with new mone, ESPECIALLY if you have never used any mones at all...everyone´s chemistry is different, might get allergic reactions or other shit (shit being technical term again, this time for any unpleasant thing).

More stuff to come.

- The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom - Poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another -
10-07-2015 4:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas

Ekscentra

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1031
Thanks received:
961 thanks in 605 posts

RE: Greetings (and lesson learned)
10-07-2015 5:54 PM

Androsterone always causes me to sneeze upon application. This is the culprit.

As for APi, I've found even 6 drops to be incredibly weak. I've experienced no brain fog as you have, however. Don't think starting high was a mistake on your part. Testing low is always a goid idea, of course, but 4-6 drops is generally recommended for this mix.

APi is far weaker than most alpha mixes on the market, and lacks the upbeat effects characterizing most social status mixes. It's offered me very little in the way of effects, and even should it have worked as I hoped, APi really fails to find its niche. If it still disappoint you at lower doses, I'm sure there's plenty of alternatives we can point you towards.

What is it that you're ultimately looking for out of pheromones? What range of effects are most valuable to you?
10-07-2015 5:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hi, this site is awesome :) learned a lot SeriousSmile 10 1,524 08-13-2011 4:16 AM
Last Post: Pheroman