Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Greetings!
Yuria
Checking out the place

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Greetings!
01-30-2018 3:26 PM

Hi guys!
Newbie here!

I’ve been lurking for the past few days and finally decided to register and post something.

So I’ve been living in Japan for about 3 years now as a foreign student.
The past few years has been an adventure. Lol
From stalkers, weird bosses, over the top presents (at least for me) and much more. Kinda weird but nice (except for the stalker part).
I’m going to graduate soon and thus have to go back to my country which I’ve never been treated like a girl ever.
Would like to hear any recommendations from all the ladies here; a phero to boost confidence, to be seen like a lady, to stop attention from someone that I don’t like, and to catch the attention of that special someone.

Can’t wait to hear from you guys!
01-30-2018 3:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Greetings!
01-30-2018 3:39 PM

(01-30-2018 3:26 PM)Yuria Wrote:  Hi guys!
Newbie here!

I’ve been lurking for the past few days and finally decided to register and post something.

From stalkers, weird bosses, over the top presents (at least for me) and much more.

Welcome! Hope to hear of your adventures!

quick question: By you saying that you've had stalkers, presents etc.....do we understand you to say that you have used pheromones to have elicited such behavior from targets?

If so, which pheromones and how long have you been using?
01-30-2018 3:39 PM
Yuria
Checking out the place

Rep Post

01-30-2018 5:06 PM

(01-30-2018 3:39 PM)TheManInTheFedora Wrote:  Welcome! Hope to hear of your adventures!

quick question: By you saying that you've had stalkers, presents etc.....do we understand you to say that you have used pheromones to have elicited such behavior from targets?

If so, which pheromones and how long have you been using?

Thank you!!

Nope, I’ve never used any pheromone before.
And I’ve never been treated like that before I came to Japan either, I think it was the nature of the people here and was considered normal? Maybe?
And it was kind of a nice feeling so I would like to replicate that kind of reaction using pheromone after I come back to my country (I’m not comfortable writing exactly where it is, just assume it was in the Southeast Asia)
01-30-2018 5:06 PM
DarkLord1

Sex: Male

Rep Post

01-30-2018 8:57 PM

(01-30-2018 3:26 PM)Yuria Wrote:  Hi guys!
Newbie here!

From stalkers, weird bosses, over the top presents (at least for me) and much more. Kinda weird but nice (except for the stalker part).
I’m going to graduate soon and thus have to go back to my country which I’ve never been treated like a girl ever.
Would like to hear any recommendations from all the ladies here; a phero to boost confidence, to be seen like a lady, to stop attention from someone that I don’t like, and to catch the attention of that special someone.

Hello Yuria and welcome.....Are you blonde haired? I ask because I lived in Japan for 2 years and they really liked blondes back then. All of my blonde friends got stalked.

A Japanese friend put it this way....We have dark eyes and dark hair and they really like the contrast. A blonde boyfriend/girlfriend was a huge status symbol back in the day.

I'm talking the late 90's.
01-30-2018 8:57 PM

Yuria
Checking out the place

Rep Post

01-31-2018 3:19 PM

(01-30-2018 8:57 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Hello Yuria and welcome.....Are you blonde haired? I ask because I lived in Japan for 2 years and they really liked blondes back then. All of my blonde friends got stalked.

A Japanese friend put it this way....We have dark eyes and dark hair and they really like the contrast.

Thanks!!

No, I’m not blonde haired but considering I’m not Japanese so I look a little bit different here, maybe that’s one of the reason.

Right now I’m considering buying LPMP Popularity Potion or PXS Celebrity to make myself stand out in the crowd, maybe that could help with something.
01-31-2018 3:19 PM
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

02-01-2018 8:47 PM

Welcome aboard Yuria.
02-01-2018 8:47 PM
dimadi
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

02-01-2018 11:52 PM

Hello everyone. I am from India and intend to try out the best mones.

Di
02-01-2018 11:52 PM

Share This Thread