Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Great experience
renny
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Great experience
08-14-2009 5:34 PM

I just recieved my first order from Love Scent. I placed the order Tuesday, got an e-mail that evening about a shipping address question. I answered it and the products shipped Wednesday by First Class Mail. Recieved it today, Friday, sign on delivery. Excellent service and lemme just say Scent of Eros smells GOOOOOOOD.Smile

EDIT:
I'm going to reword the above post here as an example of how to make a post more visible to users who are using Google or another search engine.

I just received my first pheromone order from Love Scent. I placed the order on Tuesday, got an e-mail that evening about a shipping address question. I answered it and the products shipped Wednesday by First Class Mail. Received it today, Friday,sign on delivery. Excellent service and lemme just say Scent of Eros smells GOOOOOOOD. Smile

The Androstenone Discussion
(This post was last modified: 08-15-2009 12:38 PM by renny.)
08-14-2009 5:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: Great experience
08-14-2009 6:41 PM

(08-14-2009 5:34 PM)renny Wrote:  I just recieved my first order from Love Scent. I placed the order Tuesday, got an e-mail that evening about a shipping address question. I answered it and the products shipped Wednesday by First Class Mail. Recieved it today, Friday, sign on delivery. Excellent service and lemme just say Scent of Eros smells GOOOOOOOD.Smile

Uh huh. Big Grin You know I adore Scent of Eros, both Wolf and I wear it. So, did ya get the roll-on or gel packs? Gotta tell ya, those gel packs are so convienient and easy to travel with. You can just pop one in your pocket for a quick refresh on the go. No fuss, no muss! I love them!

I'll be interested to see how you like it. ;)

Bella
(This post was last modified: 08-14-2009 6:43 PM by Bella.)
08-14-2009 6:41 PM
Diane999
Banned for Violations

08-14-2009 7:56 PM

I really like Love Scent and this is where I get my EST and send everyone to purchase EST. I also like some of their other chemset items, which I purchase regularly. I've used their Edge gel packs for Her with some success, although I really dislike the scent and find it hard to cover. I usually have difficulty with Androstenone containing products, but because these are gels I can control where I put them and limit my own exposure better than I'm able to do with a spray product.

Love Scent people are very quick to answer emails, and I feel this is a very professional company that stands behind their products.

Diane
(This post was last modified: 08-14-2009 7:58 PM by Diane999.)
08-14-2009 7:56 PM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

08-14-2009 8:13 PM

Wow Renny this is your first order from Love scent ? I really like love scent, as long as you research what your getting they have some good stuff.

Now that I am more experienced with mones I have better luck picking up on some of there mild stuff to. Sometimes I like to were something mild that just gives a small boost to my natural sig.

Quote:I really like Love Scent and this is where I get my EST and send everyone to purchase EST. I also like some of their other chemset items,

That reminds me Di, I am going to ask Mark to start of formula thread and when he does could you post how you dilute the chem set EST in it. A lot of people ask me this and I used to search out your post in PT and send them there. It would be nice to have it here in this forum for reference. .

You may want to post your method for spray mixing small test amounts of molecules in a 5ML bottle to.

Tisha
08-14-2009 8:13 PM
esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Rep Post

08-15-2009 12:24 AM

Never had a problem with them!

I love their Scent of Eros gel packs, they are awesome and smell great!

Their Essence of Woman does do the job but I wish they didn't change the formula and make it as good as my first bottle last year.

Other than that their service was great, everything got mailed to my home on time with extra samples (like perception, edge...etc.) Even though, I didn't like those that much P lol
08-15-2009 12:24 AM

mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

08-15-2009 1:19 AM

(08-14-2009 8:13 PM)Tisha Wrote:  That reminds me Di, I am going to ask Mark to start of formula thread and when he does could you post how you dilute the chem set EST in it. A lot of people ask me this and I used to search out your post in PT and send them there. It would be nice to have it here in this forum for reference. .

Tisha

Tisha sweetheart, If you haven't yet figured it out, you have every bit as much control and authority over this forum as me or anyone else!

If you don't know how and want me to do it for that reason, I am more than happy to. But, know that we trust you enough that you could wipe the forum out right now, if that's what you choose to do so!

I could rebuild it if you did, but it would take another weekend and some posts and threads would be gone forever. But, that's what real trust is all about!

You know how much we love you, but you also need to know how much we trust you! It's been 2 years that I've known you, and you have never ever given me reason to wonder about you! You are solid gold here, with all of us! And, your presence here tells me that you know our intentons are only the best too. Smile

Call me anytime you want help with the backend and I'm here to help, although this is my first rodeo with a forum so we may need to learn it together. Big Grin

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
08-15-2009 1:19 AM
renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-15-2009 12:44 PM

(08-14-2009 8:13 PM)Tisha Wrote:  Wow Renny this is your first order from Love scent ? I really like love scent, as long as you research what your getting they have some good stuff.

Yeah, LOL, I was always pretty swamped just trying to test the Smartmones stuff. I visited Love Scent on numerous occasions and planned on trying some of their pheromone products, esp. Scent of Eros, New Pheromone Additive (New Pheromone Additive), and their version of A314. Coming to pherotruth gave me a good excuse to finally place the order.

The Androstenone Discussion
08-15-2009 12:44 PM
Gegogi
Yikes! Cupcakes 'n Bondage

Rep Post

08-30-2009 12:17 AM

Love Scent A314 and Scent of Eros are my daily work regiment. I actually like the way both of them smell and they seem to go together. I greatly prefer Love Scent A314 due to the nicer scent and slightly more in-your-face vibe. I'm found Love Scent customer service consistent and second to none. Too bad I really only need to order A314, Scent of Eros & New Pheromone Additive from them.

Ah don't wanna pickle...just wanna ride mah motosickle! Twisted
08-30-2009 12:17 AM
SyraBrian
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-24-2009 3:28 PM

Renny, an oldie but goodie I can recommend from Love-Scent is Pheromol Factor. The creator of that was ahead of his time.
11-24-2009 3:28 PM
Bosshank
Not so Junior Member

Rep Post

11-24-2009 9:08 PM

Just read this ..

(08-15-2009 1:19 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Call me anytime you want help with the backend and I'm here to help, although this is my first rodeo ... so we may need to learn it together. Big Grin

Nice ... very nice ... lol.
11-24-2009 9:08 PM

Share This Thread