Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Great Working with LPMP
Bosshank
Not so Junior Member

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 194
Thanks received:
317 thanks in 104 posts

Great Working with LPMP
10-18-2012 10:39 AM

This post is really for the guys as most of the ladies know about and like LPMP. But I think most guys think of LPMP as just a site for women's perfumes and it is a lot more than that.

There are a several great things about working with LPMP.

1. You can get some very good pheromone products (both scented and unscented) as well as individual pheromones at competitive prices. <3 Throb and Super Sexy for Men have been winners for me with the Mrs. as you can read in my reviews. I am starting to experiment with some of the other formulas now but I expect them to be winners also given the fact several of the formulations come from a very successful individual who has his own popular line here. I will let you call and ask Mara yourself who it is.

2. If you call them you will probably talk to Mara herself unless she is super busy. Even then she has said hello and answered any questions before she said she had to run. If you catch her on a good day, she is happy to tell you all about what they do and give recommendations. You can tell you are talking to someone who loves and cares about what they do.

3. You can order sample packs (10 samples) of both plain colognes and phero-enhanced colognes at a very reasonable price. The colognes are concentrated and these are large 1.5 ml sample vials. In other words there is enough cologne for several trial runs and certainly enough to figure out if you and/or the SO really like it. If you are a guy, you can pretty much name all 10 samples as there are way more female colognes than male colognes. She will let you order 2 sample packs. After that, individual small samples are cheap.

4. They do a lot of custom work. If you find a cologne you really like, they will spike it for you with whichever Pheromones or phero blends you like. And that includes copulins.

5. There are very good descriptions of the colognes and plenty of reviews if you have any questions.

6. They always throw in freebie samples. And you can earn extra freebie samples by being active on the boards with reviews. Check out Mara's post for the details.

7. There is a very active and honest trading post. Most of what is for trade are female scents as that is the majority of LPMP's business. But there are male colognes there and if you do not see what you are looking for quite often you can just ask "looking for X" and someone will have a bottle they will trade or sell at a very reasonable price via paypal or an LPMP gift certficate. I have never lost a dime and the ladies usually throw in a couple small samples too to sweeten the deal for you.

8. Mara will make a custom-designed cologne for you at pretty much the same price as one of her regular colognes. You tell her what you want overall and what notes you are looking for and she will do the rest. I had one done (not gonna tell you which one!) and it turned out great. Talk about a scent no one else has! You know - I like my original Armani but he won't take custom orders. LPMP does.

9. Although it is a very female oriented board, men are very welcome. In fact a man's perspective on most things is not only welcome but in many cases sought after. They are looking for more guys to build up reviews from a male perspective. I am also sure from a business stand-point, if there were more guys, Mara would brew more men's colognes. Off-color humor is common as long as it is not insulting.

Finally, for you guys with wives or SOs who might look at your phero usage with a jaundiced eye, the LPMP boards might be a great way to get her involved with scents and pheromones. Look at her perfumes, order her something she would like from LPMP (Mara & the ladies on the boards will be happy to help), show her online where it came from, and let her see that plenty of women use Pheromones too for work and play.

This post is not meant to be critical of or imply bad service from any other company or individual. I have said straight up before I do not get involved in that kind of drama. It is meant to highlight a very good company that often gets overlooked by the guys because it has a female-oriented flavor. The service and products here are every bit as solid as any of the companies listed on PT. Plus they can do a few things that others do not. LPMP is well worth a serious look and some experimentation.

If you can see the big picture, you are not focused on your front sight picture.
(This post was last modified: 10-18-2012 4:14 PM by Bosshank.)
10-18-2012 10:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by halo0073, lostlibra74, meng123, zerosix85, EveningWolf, Akelah, Pheroman, idontknow, D_Darko, NuTrix

Pheroman
Shaking The Shire

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2679
Thanks received:
2386 thanks in 929 posts

RE: Great Working with LPMP
10-19-2012 6:47 AM

Amongst my alltime fav scents are WeaponX, Dad4Men and lately Aphrodisia Erotica.
TeddyMan2 is also very nice.
SS4M and <3 Throb are also good products.

My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
You think I am crazy? I know i am!
(This post was last modified: 10-19-2012 6:51 AM by Pheroman.)
10-19-2012 6:47 AM
Thanks given by halo0073, Bosshank, zerosix85, D_Darko, NuTrix
Bosshank
Not so Junior Member

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 194
Thanks received:
317 thanks in 104 posts

10-19-2012 2:33 PM

And I forgot one other thing that I am about to experiment with: pheromone infused wax melts. These are not candles as they do not burn. You put them in a a wax melter (either electric or candle) which heats up the wax. LPMP wax melts come scented but some also come phero-infused. So as the wax melts and releases the scent, the pheromones are also released into the air. LPMP has several different masculine and neutral scents with a variety of pheromone formulas to include comfort/cuddle pheromone formulas but also one with SS4M which is a good sex formula.

This has always been a big question here and over at PTalk: how do you get wide-area pheromone dispersal for a room. Well, LPMP may well have the answer we have all been looking for.

The strategy I am going to run with is use the comfort/cuddle mix for the wax melt but have a sex mix on me, so after she comes close to snuggle, she gets other ideas as well.
And I forgot one other thing that I am about to experiment with: pheromone infused wax melts. These are not candles as they do not burn. You put them in a a wax melter (either electric or candle) which heats up the wax. LPMP wax melts come scented but some also come phero-infused. So as the wax melts and releases the scent, the pheromones are also released into the air. LPMP has several different masculine and neutral scents with a variety of pheromone formulas to include comfort/cuddle pheromone formulas but also one with SS4M which is a good sex formula.

This has always been a big question here and over at PTalk: how do you get wide-area pheromone dispersal for a room. Well, LPMP may well have the answer we have all been looking for.

The strategy I am going to run with is use the comfort/cuddle mix for the wax melt but have a sex mix on me, so after she comes close to snuggle, she gets other ideas as well.

If you can see the big picture, you are not focused on your front sight picture.
(This post was last modified: 10-19-2012 2:33 PM by Bosshank.)
10-19-2012 2:33 PM
Thanks given by fluffygirl12, NuTrix
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1420
Thanks received:
2770 thanks in 1324 posts

10-19-2012 4:59 PM

The wax melts are great!
The wax melts are great!
(This post was last modified: 10-19-2012 4:59 PM by halo0073.)
10-19-2012 4:59 PM
Thanks given by Bosshank

Share This Thread