Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Got an email from Androtics.
Dblr619
Life taker-heart breaker

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Got an email from Androtics.
08-26-2018 1:49 AM

Hello all, long time no see.

LOTS of big talk over at AD.

Anyone pay the high ass prices for any of their new gear yet?

5ml of p96 oil (like the idea of oil) for a hundy?!!!
Hunter???
"...REALLY, this time it's the bomb 314....trust us."

Anyone....?

mooning whiney control freaks mooning
08-26-2018 1:49 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Got an email from Androtics.
08-27-2018 2:22 PM

Not until the old store fulfills the remaining order I have outstanding from Nov/Dec - I placed two orders for in-stock products in quick succession and one arrived promptly but the other, no. Only then will I even consider ordering from the new.

I'll cut the old store quite a bit of slack based on past good service over a number of years but the new store, which I understand is an entirely different business operation - well, it has everything to prove yet.
08-27-2018 2:22 PM
Rockstarlarry210
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-13-2018 1:16 AM

I have and I’m very disappointed. So far I’ve brought the shine oil, hunted, and come and talk to me. All are duds. They oils take like eight drops to see results and the Hunted just doesn’t work. On top of all that I had to wat 15 days to get my order. A young lady name Britta told me that I would receive Hunter free for having to wait so long, but I didn’t get it and I’ve sent 5 emails but to no avail. I’ve tried wolf and it’s cool but I’m into the attraction pheromones. What are some other companies I can try because Androtics and my 10 year relationship is finished.
12-13-2018 1:16 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

12-13-2018 1:20 AM

Look up PheromoneXS if you were an Androtics fan. The owner worked for Androtics before starting his own company.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
12-13-2018 1:20 AM

justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-13-2019 7:14 AM

(08-26-2018 1:49 AM)Dblr619 Wrote:  Hello all, long time no see.

LOTS of big talk over at AD.

Anyone pay the high ass prices for any of their new gear yet?

5ml of p96 oil (like the idea of oil) for a hundy?!!!
Hunter???
"...REALLY, this time it's the bomb 314....trust us."

Anyone....?

I have an order from Sep 28 2017 that I have never received, so I wont deal with them.

A314 for $100 for a 5ML bottle is way out of line. I now see they have Turn Up The Heat back, but the $30 is for a 5ML bottle and they say you get 2 bottles, so 10ML for the $30, but this seems like just a promo to draw people in.

I would stay away from these scam artists!
01-13-2019 7:14 AM
Sptsmed
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-15-2019 4:04 PM

I wont lie, early Androtics products hooked me, A314, Ammunition, Instant Shine, TOTH all were killers for me back in the day, I still have 1 full bottle of original A314 and a half a bottle of the variation after that, haven't tried anything new, although I get emails still, seems they have lost their edge Sad
(This post was last modified: 01-15-2019 4:05 PM by Sptsmed.)
01-15-2019 4:04 PM
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-01-2019 2:03 PM

Like everyone else here, I'm a fan of Ammo, IS, IO, Turn Up The Heat and the old A314 but their latest offerings are much smaller and they raised the prices again Angry

I would avoid A314 at all costs...I'm not spending top dollar just to find out it sucks balls like Royal. The other stuff they have works great but the prices they want for it now is a bit much to be honest.

The Dude abides...
02-01-2019 2:03 PM
arkailija
Lurk.

Rep Post

02-05-2019 8:56 AM

I also received a code for some % off from the prices. Even with that the prices are sky high!
The flame of their candle is dim, old Androtics used to have great products and prices were OK, although there was a hike regarding several products a longer time ago already.
New site, layout, color choices etc., suck. I like complaining P , but really, while the old site didn't look like much, it worked fine and was relatively easy to browse.

I think Androtics, as a business by the name anyhow, is to be avoided. Especially hearing that many of their products have been duds!
The old stuff was good and I still have some stuff left.

As SnoopyAce recommended, PheromoneXS is good if you liked Androtics stuff. SteveO is tremendous with customer service, he's nice on the phone as well. Smile And considering you can get certain products from Europe nowadays as well, it's one I'd go for in a heartbeat. (Yeah, maybe I'm a fanboy.)

Attraction wise there are so many choices, if one lives in USA it's a piece of cake pretty much, I'd say. Or any other pheromones, really.
Alfa Maschio is pretty nice (once gave me a terrible depression though, user error most likely), Bad Wolf for sexual attraction, SXD-9 is pretty cool stuff. SXD-9 comboed with Alfa Maschio really gave me a nice aura.
Love Boat is easy to drive from PheromoneXS.
OK, not a piece of cake perhaps, as there are so many choices. Big Grin But better it is so, to have the power to make a choice than just have one or two to pick from.

Ramble off, rock on guys and gals!
02-05-2019 8:56 AM

Share This Thread