Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Got a date with a Lebanese girl, need suggestions
2000GT
Formerly Photogeek

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Got a date with a Lebanese girl, need suggestions
01-27-2012 5:26 PM

So, tomorrow I have a date I met on match.com (meh, better than a club in my case). 26 years old, Lebanese, only been here for a few years. Apparently very sociable. She's looking for a mature (nooo really?) man, old fashioned morals and manners. Who I am: 31, 6'2" 230lbs. Not fat, just bulky. I generally give off an intimidating vibe (been working on that). Sadly at the moment, most of my stock is AD (going to sell back most of it). What I do have (in order of most effective for me)

ICM
ICM 2.0
Cohesion (not for first date material but It's Steve's stuff, he's never failed to make a kick ass mix)
a314
project UF
p97 (15 mcg akuto
Ammo, IS, IO, IH

Now what I'm thinking of doing is ICM 2.0 and some IS. ICM has had some amazing sexual/bonding results for me and the IS I think would help buffer the sexual vibe enough to not put her off. I've stopped using A314 because as I have progressed in my new career, I've found it's affects are not as pronounced to me, plus while I know she is expecting mature, I don't want to over do it. But...I'd like to hear what everyone here has to say. I also do have some Wingman 9 but, I've never had any luck with that. A shame too because it's light enough of a scent that I could cover it with almost anything.

PXS: xs99, pse, impact, oddessy, connections, Impact, Ascend, Dominant Ascend
LAL: Bad Wolf, Wolf, Voodoo
01-27-2012 5:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: Got a date with a Lebanese girl, need suggestions
01-27-2012 6:19 PM

I have to admit Lebanese women are some of the hottest around! Nice pick Mrgreen Okay from your arsenal I personally like Ammo + IS combo. I have always had good hits with that one.

Not too sure...but I read that IO is also good for 1st dates.

Honestly I think Ammo + IS would be a great combo.

The Dude abides...
01-27-2012 6:19 PM
Planchet
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-28-2012 5:28 AM

For what it's worth, I think andromun is right about IO (and Lebanese girls for that matter).

As I'm not familiar with your other mones, but am with Lebanese girls, perhaps the following might be of some use - I've found the fact I speak French comes in handy as does some knowledge of the country (it has had and continues to have quite a history).

I don't know how much you know of either; if you're a Lebanese French speaker, then please ignore me. If not, it might be worth brushing up on a few so you can impress in a casual fashion. Story below discusses some of the complexities of modern day Lebanon, in case of interest.

Hope it goes well.

Best, Planchet

(This post was last modified: 01-28-2012 6:39 PM by Planchet.)
01-28-2012 5:28 AM
Sptsmed
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-28-2012 3:02 PM

I have always found lesbians to be a real challenge, sorry could not resist LOL
01-28-2012 3:02 PM

2000GT
Formerly Photogeek

Rep Post

01-28-2012 7:34 PM

(01-28-2012 3:02 PM)Sptsmed Wrote:  I have always found lesbians to be a real challenge, sorry could not resist LOL

Dude, any guy who could turn a lesbian, I would rep all of their posts for the next week :-P Of course it does make one wonder if the woman was truly a lesbian or just a bi sexual woman.

Anyway, thanks for the advice guys. I have had mixed results with ammo and good ones with ICM 2.0 so I did two shots of that, one of IH and two of IS, all in varying spots around the neck. First off, the woman: Holy hell was she gorgeous. 5'7" middle eastern, slamming body. Great smile too. We ended up meeting at a Lebanese restaurant (my suggestion). I don't generally like dinner as a first date, but she was very animated when talking about Lebanese cuisine. Overall the date went well, good conversation, I did keep an eye on her body language which admittedly was very hard to read. Sometime she would keep her arms folded, other times she was be leaning in closer. One thing I've picked up on was to slowly mimic what she does as far as body language. This can help build a connection. Sadly I didn't catch any noticable IOIs and the date ended with a handshake (yea i know, that's usually a given she's not interested). But, I'm also dealing with someone who's only been here for a few years...not that means much. *shrugs* I "could" be looking too heavily into this given that she wasn't giving off any of the usual IOIs. She was divorced so she could also be staying on guard slightly. Very disappointed to be honest but live and learn.

PXS: xs99, pse, impact, oddessy, connections, Impact, Ascend, Dominant Ascend
LAL: Bad Wolf, Wolf, Voodoo
01-28-2012 7:34 PM
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-28-2012 9:01 PM

(01-28-2012 7:34 PM)photogeek Wrote:  But, I'm also dealing with someone who's only been here for a few years...not that means much. *shrugs* I "could" be looking too heavily into this given that she wasn't giving off any of the usual IOIs. She was divorced so she could also be staying on guard slightly. Very disappointed to be honest but live and learn.

Dude, I wouldn't give up. Remember she is Lebanese and usually their upbringing will be more conservative than lets say some girl born in the US or the west in general.

Just my 2 cents...

The Dude abides...
01-28-2012 9:01 PM
shadowknight
BOSS

Rep Post

01-28-2012 9:16 PM

yea if i was you depending on the girl i would pursue and make sure she knows i'm attracted to her if she is not interested then i would just move on...or maybe become friends with her only

PeRs0n@L J0uRn@L

Liquid Alchemy Labs: aqua vitae, badwolf, posses alpha, nude
Alpha Dream: Corpo,Alfa Maschio, LIIK v1
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive, E.O.W. perception samples
True Pheromones: TA, TComm,TI oil/Body spray,TL oil/spray
HAX: m512
Paradise7: pursuit
01-28-2012 9:16 PM
idontknow

Rep Post

01-29-2012 5:09 AM

That's why i like bars. You sit directly next to her, be cocky & funny, do some push & pull, all while slowly escalating Kino. If you go to a restaurant and sit opposite of her, you hardly can do any Kino escalation. Except when they got benches, in which case you let her sit down first and take place next to her on the same bench.
Probably your attraction isn't too good right now. I'd recommend that you call her, generate some attraction and subcommunicate to her that you will escalate on the next date.

Then again IDK about Lebanese girls and about her personality. Though the few middle-eastern girls i know were pretty crazy for alpha-sexual 'mones and 'mones in general.

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
01-29-2012 5:09 AM

Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

01-29-2012 6:34 AM

Great advise from IDK !!

ICM 2,0 did not work for me with Instant Shine or with IH ..

but it works freaky good with A314 ( 3drops + 2 Sprays ICM 2,0 )

I can't speak for Lebanese girls .. but i can say something about girls from Syria and from Turkia ..

and they react crazy to sexual stuff ...

i had loads of fun with The Edge .. you won't believe it if you've not seen it !

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
01-29-2012 6:34 AM
NewAlpha
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-29-2012 7:16 AM

Khalil Gibran was my favorite poet and writer a few years ago...when I was younger and more romantic...

I still know some of his poems or quotes. Till now, they still come up to my mind by themselves when I have some hard time and I need them.

Check some of his quotes :

And if you know him, the lebanese girl will be very impressed that you know a writer from her country, given the fact that the average Jo in America would hardly spot Lebanon on the map of the world Big Grin
Sad but true.
01-29-2012 7:16 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Lebanese women dsouza 4 2,092 01-02-2015 9:29 PM
Last Post: harry.h.lee