Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

Erox Friends and Family Discount
30% off available to PheroTruth members Only
Register now and get exclusive access to a discount code good for 30% off on any Erox purchase!

Erox is a new product release from CrowdGather.com, and has been generating  a lot of buzz and excitment among PheroTruth members.

Register now and see what all the fuss is about!

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Good mixes; wish they smelled better
dbot
Street Psychologist

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1770
Thanks received:
1552 thanks in 683 posts

Good mixes; wish they smelled better
03-24-2011 7:19 PM

I just recently received my order of TrueLove, and got a free travel size of TrueRadiance as well.

I haven't tested them enough to offer full reviews yet, but so far they seem to be very solid mixes. I tested TrueRadiance the most, and was impressed with the amount of attention I was getting. True Love I've only tested a little bit and haven't noticed too many hits with yet.

My only problem with these products is that they both smell pretty cheap. TrueRadiance is a kind of vanilla baby powder smell that I think would smell nice on an old lady, and TrueLove smells like a cheap body spray. I found that both smells are strong enough that they are hard to cover as well. It's kind of keeping me from wanting to test them much.

"They always say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself." - Andy Warhol

03-24-2011 7:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Deja Vu, Rattlesnake, Q-Tips

Deja Vu
dé·jà vu/dāZHä ˈvo͞o/Noun

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 922
Thanks received:
572 thanks in 175 posts

RE: Good mixes; wish they smelled better
03-25-2011 1:08 PM

HEY dbot, glad that you are finally testing True Products. About the scent, to tell you the truth, I have never liked baby powder smell, and it does have a hint baby powder at times.

But somehow, this scent seems to be very well-received from the girls, in fact, I have gotten more compliments about my "cologne" than neroli or akuto. That might have explained why I am having such great results with them. My guess? Baby powder is a very familiar scent to most people, so that might be why people are so comfortable with me.

There are quite a number of times I see from reports where the guys don't like the smell, but the girls love them to death, that is why we are from mars and they are from venus. jumpy If you are looking to attract girls, true products are awesome in doing that.

Overall though, I love the scent, it's very sweet, very mysterious kinda feeling. Also, I find that the scent goes down after an hour, and the effects last anywhere from 6-8 hours so a cover 2-3 hours after application would be able to mask the smell if you really don't like it.

Looking forward to more of your signature detailed, meticulous to details reports about True products! Drinks
03-25-2011 1:08 PM
Thanks given by dbot, Pheroquirk
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1552 thanks in 683 posts

03-25-2011 1:27 PM

Honestly, I wish all these pheromone makers would stick to what they know and stop trying to make every product into a cologne.

If I were selling pheromone mixes, I'd mix them up with just a couple of drops of some nice, clean pure essential oil for each 5mL. Just enough to provide some cover for the mone-stink, without turning us all into "the guy with the cologne."

Maybe sweet orange essential oil - that stuff sells for like $20 for 16oz and smells nice with everything.

"They always say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself." - Andy Warhol

03-25-2011 1:27 PM
Pheroman
CharlesPheroSheen

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 832
Thanks received:
841 thanks in 349 posts

03-25-2011 6:55 PM

Yep...I have True Love and it smells like something you pick up for a few bux in the cheap section.

My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list and verdict http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...5#pid29805
You think I am crazy? I know i am!
03-25-2011 6:55 PM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1552 thanks in 683 posts

03-25-2011 7:18 PM

I'm looking into ways to improve the smell so I can get some good use out of this stuff, and think I've found a pretty nice complement.

A few drops of Stress Relief Syngery Blend #1 from New Directions ( should transform a 30mL bottle into something actually quite tasty. The patchouli and ylang ylang overlay a nice earthy floral note over the powder, and the citrus oils reign in the TL's sweetness.

I'm smelling the combination now and it's actually really nice. Can't wait to see what my lady thinks of it Smile

(This post was last modified: 03-25-2011 7:18 PM by dbot.)
03-25-2011 7:18 PM
Thanks given by Pheroquirk

lpchels
Still figuring things out

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
2 thanks in 0 posts

03-26-2011 9:14 PM

I tried True Sexiness(female blend) and the scent was terrible. Like incense-at-a-head-shop-terrible. One spray and the smell subsides after about 20mins but 2 or more and you are pushing it. Anyone around when I sprayed it thought it smelled terrible, male and female. I combined it with instant honesty from androtics and that did a good job of covering it up. I did seem to get some extra attention but there's no chance I can wear it alone. I wish they would get a better scent.

Also I just wanna point out that I had been wondering why the site had no reviews. I reviewed the product, (pretty much said: smells at first but has potential) and after a thank you email, they didn't post my review... I don't really wonder anymore.
03-26-2011 9:14 PM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1552 thanks in 683 posts

03-27-2011 1:02 AM

Alright, after tonight, I'm prepared to say TrueLove is an awesome mix (minus the scent.)

I went to a local bar for some food and a beer, maybe two. Sprayed on a bit of my scent-enhanced TL for giggles. I ended up talking with a pair of hot sisters for 4 hours. They told me about their whole lives, with special attention to their sexual experiences and underwear choices (yes there were demonstrations), all while giving me the very sweetest eye contact and shamelessly rubbing their gigantic breasts across my whole body repeatedly. They were prepared to rent a hotel room to keep our little party going.

I'm happily married, but this kind of ego-stroking sure does feel nice.

Oh, and some old guy covered the tabs for me and both of the girls Big Grin

Yeah, I'll be playing with this mix more for sure.

03-27-2011 1:02 AM
Thanks given by Deja Vu, Rattlesnake, Q-Tips, Pheroquirk
Deja Vu
dé·jà vu/dāZHä ˈvo͞o/Noun

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 922
Thanks received:
572 thanks in 175 posts

03-27-2011 5:34 AM

OOOO what an awesome report. I find that, with my limited tests with True Love due to an unfortunate event, enhances kino even if you just met them! I would say if you wear True Love to a club I can foresee insane grinding from the girls.

Don't you love it when the girls treat you like some king, eager to make advances? Laugh1
03-27-2011 5:34 AM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1552 thanks in 683 posts

03-31-2011 6:43 PM

Man, I have such mixed feelings about these products, because the mixes really are solid but damn they smell bad. Even with my scent additives they are cloying and powdery. I feel like I'm wearing perfume.

(This post was last modified: 03-31-2011 6:43 PM by dbot.)
03-31-2011 6:43 PM

Fly So Hi
Flying Away...

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 275
Thanks received:
222 thanks in 115 posts

03-31-2011 7:34 PM

*O*

I'm gonna buy!!!!!!!!!

hhhmmmm..... gigantic breast rubbing..... hhhhmmmmm..... 8O~~

(03-27-2011 1:02 AM)dbot Wrote:  Alright, after tonight, I'm prepared to say TrueLove is an awesome mix (minus the scent.)

I went to a local bar for some food and a beer, maybe two. Sprayed on a bit of my scent-enhanced TL for giggles. I ended up talking with a pair of hot sisters for 4 hours. They told me about their whole lives, with special attention to their sexual experiences and underwear choices (yes there were demonstrations), all while giving me the very sweetest eye contact and shamelessly rubbing their gigantic breasts across my whole body repeatedly. They were prepared to rent a hotel room to keep our little party going.

I'm happily married, but this kind of ego-stroking sure does feel nice.

Oh, and some old guy covered the tabs for me and both of the girls Big Grin

Yeah, I'll be playing with this mix more for sure.

Fly
So Hi

Aqua Vitae
Alfa Maschio
Wingman Edge
Possess Alpha
Androstenetrione
Impi (red)
Wingman 9+O
α-androsterone
β-androsterone
Dehydroepiandrosterone