Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Good Alpha for Asian crowd
1Trajan
Princeps

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Good Alpha for Asian crowd
04-01-2016 1:59 AM

Hey buddies, what's a good alpha product that has attraction and good for Asian crowd?

South East Asian to be exact (Filipina, Indonesian, Malay etc). I have several alpha's here in my collection but from what I read, many of them don't go too well with Asians.

I wonder what you guys can suggest? I find myself staring at my collection, not knowing which one to use. I heard good things about GOA but I'm not sure it's good for everyday, perhaps it may give off some beta vibe specially to other men.

Alphas that I have right now are:
AV, BW, Tusc (green), Atlas, Titan, Titan Full moon, Captain, Wolf, OD, AT, IG.
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2016 2:05 AM by 1Trajan.)
04-01-2016 1:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
purpleblood
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Good Alpha for Asian crowd
04-01-2016 2:16 AM

For those you mentioned , AV is good... I had success with AV filipinos, malay, chinese and thai... I had failure with BW. Avoid BW with asians especially with Thai.. . I would assume AT and IG would work well too based on others experience especially if you want to be to build a relationship. Av is great when you want to escalate fast and I got laid many times with it even on the first date.
04-01-2016 2:16 AM
kalpan56

Sex:

Rep Post

04-01-2016 6:37 AM

Ascend, TUSC, Titan would serve you well.

Ascend is what I usually recommend because of social status it generates. You will be fine with Titan and TUSC. They both will also serve you well.

Thanks
04-01-2016 6:37 AM
pam2
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

04-01-2016 6:47 AM

NA 1 or 2 drops, with or without WOLF 2 spray. NA: verry high status alpha and cool with little talk without intimidation vibe, NA+WOLF: verry alpha, respect still approachable
04-01-2016 6:47 AM

1Trajan
Princeps

Rep Post

04-01-2016 8:31 AM

(04-01-2016 6:37 AM)kalpan56 Wrote:  Ascend, TUSC, Titan would serve you well.

Ascend is what I usually recommend because of social status it generates. You will be fine with Titan and TUSC. They both will also serve you well.

Thanks

I have Ascend but with cops, you think it would still be alright for everydayl use? How about around younger Asian women?
(04-01-2016 6:47 AM)pam2 Wrote:  NA 1 or 2 drops, with or without WOLF 2 spray. NA: verry high status alpha and cool with little talk without intimidation vibe, NA+WOLF: verry alpha, respect still approachable

NA is really on my wish list. Gary decided to make it harder by releasing the gel based NA, now I'm torn what to get! Lol
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2016 8:32 AM by 1Trajan.)
04-01-2016 8:31 AM
1Trajan
Princeps

Rep Post

04-01-2016 8:35 AM

(04-01-2016 2:16 AM)purpleblood Wrote:  For those you mentioned , AV is good... I had success with AV filipinos, malay, chinese and thai... I had failure with BW. Avoid BW with asians especially with Thai.. . I would assume AT and IG would work well too based on others experience especially if you want to be to build a relationship. Av is great when you want to escalate fast and I got laid many times with it even on the first date.

AV huh? Reviews of this has been very confusing, but I do seem to get more Deer in the headlights on AV. How about aggression from other guys?

Agreed on IG, it is a safe bet. I've always liked IG. Kinda weak but safe, almost foolproof.
04-01-2016 8:35 AM
purpleblood
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-01-2016 10:14 AM

(04-01-2016 8:35 AM)1Trajan Wrote:  AV huh? Reviews of this has been very confusing, but I do seem to get more Deer in the headlights on AV. How about aggression from other guys?

Agreed on IG, it is a safe bet. I've always liked IG. Kinda weak but safe, almost foolproof.

IG is safe you are right.. ascend titan and tusc if other members had success with them it means they work but I never tried them..since they are heavy on Androsterone it means they should work. NA is great too..but I think these are good if you wanma build a relationship..AV is great for fast escalation.I got laid many times with AV...but AV doesn't work on everygirl because some girls don't care bout its vibe thus it might be risky (it will not harm in that case but probably will not help especially with conservative girls) so I dont recommend that you use it on a specific girl because it might hit or miss. Av generally dont cause aggression in other guys. But if you want to create feelings and bonding AV is not a good choice. If you want to have sex with as much girls as possible without a particular target AV is the one.
04-01-2016 10:14 AM
TheBoogieMan
unda yo bed

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

08-08-2017 5:32 PM

Good thread.

I have a similar question -- but with a slight twist. Which alpha product would be best for dealing with Asian AUTHORITY figures? Ex. Immigration officers, police, etc.

If you've spent any time in Southeast Asia (Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, etc.; less applicable to Singapore), you'll know that "laws" are a little... well, inconsistent.

Their enforcement depends just as much on the individual you're dealing with, the time of day, what you're wearing, what you say, and how much money you have as what the actual law states.

So, I'm searching for the product that will make that nice Thai immigration office or Vietnamese police officer think, "This guy is high status and not someone I should give a hard time".

My theory is, that product should be something:

- that isn't too abrasive or arrogant (e.g. Bad Wolf)
- but also not too subtle (e.g. Wolf, Instant Gentleman)
- that isn't too sexual (Nude Alpha/Aqua Vitae?)
- or contain cops (e.g. Titan)

I haven't used many pheromone products recently, but I'm thinking the old A314 would've done the trick perfectly. But clearly it's not what it once was.

Based on my research, that leads me to... Acend (no cops) or API? Or is there something that would be even better?

My thought is some trust-building and feel-good socials might help too.

P.S. To be clear, I'm not planning on doing anything wrong or illegal, I've just been dealing with foreign government workers/immigration on a monthly or bi-monthly basis for years, and I'd like to find something that smooths the process as much as possible. Dressing well and being polite always helps, but it'd be nice to add that extra oomph.
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2017 5:59 PM by TheBoogieMan.)
08-08-2017 5:32 PM

raikahoken
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-08-2017 9:54 PM

(08-08-2017 5:32 PM)TheBoogieMan Wrote:  Good thread.

I have a similar question -- but with a slight twist. Which alpha product would be best for dealing with Asian AUTHORITY figures? Ex. Immigration officers, police, etc.

If you've spent any time in Southeast Asia (Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, etc.; less applicable to Singapore), you'll know that "laws" are a little... well, inconsistent.

Their enforcement depends just as much on the individual you're dealing with, the time of day, what you're wearing, what you say, and how much money you have as what the actual law states.

So, I'm searching for the product that will make that nice Thai immigration office or Vietnamese police officer think, "This guy is high status and not someone I should give a hard time".

My theory is, that product should be something:

- that isn't too abrasive or arrogant (e.g. Bad Wolf)
- but also not too subtle (e.g. Wolf, Instant Gentleman)
- that isn't too sexual (Nude Alpha/Aqua Vitae?)
- or contain cops (e.g. Titan)

I haven't used many pheromone products recently, but I'm thinking the old A314 would've done the trick perfectly. But clearly it's not what it once was.

Based on my research, that leads me to... Acend (no cops) or API? Or is there something that would be even better?

My thought is some trust-building and feel-good socials might help too.

P.S. To be clear, I'm not planning on doing anything wrong or illegal, I've just been dealing with foreign government workers/immigration on a monthly or bi-monthly basis for years, and I'd like to find something that smooths the process as much as possible. Dressing well and being polite always helps, but it'd be nice to add that extra oomph.

Titan was the best my stay in Philippines by a mile. Fear based respect. Worked much better than Ascend or anything else.

XS: XiSt, SOB, Love Boat, Cohesion, Connections, Ascend, Evolve Oil, XiSt oil, A-1, taboo*, bliss*, exotica*, evolve*
Apex: Core, Titan^, Orbital, Imprint, Dionysos, M3X, Atlas, Style, Solomon, Houdini, sex magnet*, chamber 36*
LPMP: Men's Sampler Pack
LAL: Wolf, Asian for Asian, Nude Alpha, Max-T-150, SXD-9, Voodoo, NA gel, A-1, OD*, DP*, Hypnotica*, BW*, AV gel*, Primitive*, Nude*
Love Scent: NNPA
Alpha Dream: L2K v1 (50ml post-H + none concentrate), AM*
Androtics: TAC
PT: Captain oil, GOA*, Z69*

*sample
^ran out
KIV: Bad Wolf, Tusc, Hypnotica, Titan restock
08-08-2017 9:54 PM
TheBoogieMan
unda yo bed

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

08-08-2017 10:48 PM

(08-08-2017 9:54 PM)raikahoken Wrote:  Titan was the best my stay in Philippines by a mile. Fear based respect. Worked much better than Ascend or anything else.

Thanks for the suggestion.

I really want to try Titan based on your reports, I'm just concerned about the copulins (and the alcohol base).

Thai immigrations has been cracking down on some of the "less desirable" foreigners in recent months, and I'm trying to separate myself from that crowd as much as possible.

That's why I'm not sure if showing up to immigrations smelling like pussy juice, as a white American, is the best idea haha. But maybe I'm wrong. I've read that the cops in Titans aren't very strong.

I lived in the Philippines for quite a while, but their immigrations are much more relaxed.

Edit: I'm actually considering Captain or Alpha Treasures now also after reading some reports.
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2017 11:40 PM by TheBoogieMan.)
08-08-2017 10:48 PM

Share This Thread