Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Going to buy my first pheromones
wolfhaley
Winning

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 19
Thanks received:
7 thanks in 7 posts

Going to buy my first pheromones
02-01-2012 7:53 PM

Ok so I'm a caucasian male, will be 20 on Monday. I've been doing my research, and pretty set on Nude Alpha by Liquid Alchemy Labs, considering adding Androstadienone also from Liquid Alchemy Labs.

Does this sounds like a good match for me? If I go with NA+stadienone should I add something else to level out the attraction with more social or does Nude Alpha do well on it's own in both departments?

I appreciate your help in advance!
02-01-2012 7:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

shadowknight
Rookie Guy

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1660
Thanks received:
212 thanks in 124 posts

RE: Going to buy my first pheromones
02-01-2012 10:51 PM

theres great reviews for posses
that it makes girls touch themselves when talking with you
and its aimed for younger chicks (i think)

this will be my next purchase not sure to get the alpha or normal one?

PeRs0n@L J0uRn@L

Alpha Dream: Corpo,Glace,
Liquid Alchemy Labs: posses alpha, nude samples: A.V. & wolf
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
True Pheromones: TA, TComm,TI oil/Body spray,TL oil/spray
Paradise7: pursuit
Erox
Androtics Direct: some togos
Singles: androstadienone & pregnenolone
02-01-2012 10:51 PM
Thanks given by wolfhaley
Pagodeiro
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 894
Thanks received:
1625 thanks in 744 posts

02-02-2012 5:46 AM

(02-01-2012 7:53 PM)wolfhaley Wrote:  Ok so I'm a caucasian male, will be 20 on Monday. I've been doing my research, and pretty set on Nude Alpha by Liquid Alchemy Labs, considering adding Androstadienone also from Liquid Alchemy Labs.

Does this sounds like a good match for me? If I go with NA+stadienone should I add something else to level out the attraction with more social or does Nude Alpha do well on it's own in both departments?

I appreciate your help in advance!

Hi there Wolfhaley,

i hope you´re o.k. with that i´ve moved the post into the intro forum ..

YES it sounds like a good match for you ..

Nude Alpha has some great reviews and i think that it´s a good one ..

Take the normal one for the start and you can always add some None stuff ... this way you´re going to stay more flexible ..

As you´re young you still produce enough None .. so the normal NA will be great ... and i suppose that you´re mainly searching for something that attracts women Big Grin

Wolfhaley ... let us know a bit more about you so that we can help you more for your specific needs .. everybody is different . so everybody has to find out the best working combo .. mix .. for him ..

What made you interested in NA .. or Nude .. what kinda effects are you expecting from mones ..

tell us a bit more and all the fantastic folks around here will do their best ..

Cheers,

Pago

Too many mones .. too many options .. but fun fun fun ..
02-02-2012 5:46 AM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 388
Thanks received:
914 thanks in 488 posts

02-02-2012 2:05 PM

welcome to the forum
02-02-2012 2:05 PM
wolfhaley
Winning

Rep Post

Thanks received:
7 thanks in 7 posts

02-02-2012 4:32 PM

Thanks guys.

I guess I'm just going for that 'WOW!' factor that I keep reading from experienced wearers in my research. Of course the attraction and social lubricants are the biggest things I'm interested in, I mean I'm a pretty outgoing and handsome guy (so the ladies say, even gay guys *no thanks haha*) as it is, but it would be awesome if it were just a bit easier. Also I've heard that mones are basically a life changing experience and that would be awesome. I definitely don't want too much androstenone for the fear of intimidating others or possible overdose. Mones just seem to be the extra edge I need and deserve you know?

There are a couple of cuties I work with that I'd love to get closer to but we don't get much extra time to talk due to the constraints of the job, and one works in a different department. I'm a scheduling manager for a relay communication service for the deaf/hard of hearing so you can imagine..basically only times are if I see them outside of the floor.

Those ladies would just be a cherry on top of my sundae though because I'm pretty much already set with basically the girl of my dreams just haven't met her in person yet, long story short, she's from here but moved to an adjacent state with her uncle during the beginning of the fall due to trouble dealing with her parents, she was supposed to come back late december when she turned 18 but her mom died the day before her birthday & that's who she was going to live with until she could get her own place. My license has been suspended and I'm getting it back soon so I think the mones would definitely seal the deal when I drive up there to take her out.

Hope this gives you an idea about me, also one question, should I change to the dropper bottle instead of the roll on? Or does it not make too much of a difference? Also, the NA does increase sociality right? Or should I get something like Glace to add to that? (heard it doesn't smell too great though and can turn people into real motor mouths even if you don't use too much, don't want too much of that haha) I will have to look into posses
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2012 4:33 PM by wolfhaley.)
02-02-2012 4:32 PM
Thanks given by Pagodeiro

idontknow
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2291
Thanks received:
1400 thanks in 473 posts

02-02-2012 5:11 PM

Welcome!
Depending on the character of the girl you're trying to attract, i'd rather go with Nude, if she the shyer type, or with Nude Alpha, if she seems more sexually confident. As she is 18 and you haven't met her in person yet, i suppose Nude would be the safer choice.

My Journal. Check the second post, for a rating overview on many of my 'mones:
Erox, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Hypnotica Social, Alfa Maschio, Glace, WMx22, WM9+0, TrueLove, True Alpha, True Instinct, TrueTrust, P74, P79, P83, EOW, NPA, SOE, AndroVita, -neno, -trione, DHEA, PEA
02-02-2012 5:11 PM
wolfhaley
Winning

Rep Post

Thanks received:
7 thanks in 7 posts

02-02-2012 5:53 PM

It's funny cuz she is kind of shy but she is sexually confident and she already said she wants it hahah sideLol

I just don't want to mess anything up with her cuz she's literally everything I want.
02-02-2012 5:53 PM
wolfhaley
Winning

Rep Post

Thanks received:
7 thanks in 7 posts

02-02-2012 7:53 PM

Just submitted my payment for Nude Alpha and Androstadienone. I'm stoked Beer
02-02-2012 7:53 PM
terry0400-40
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 591
Thanks received:
915 thanks in 427 posts

02-03-2012 4:06 AM

(02-02-2012 7:53 PM)wolfhaley Wrote:  Just submitted my payment for Nude Alpha and Androstadienone. I'm stoked Beer
Good luck i have not tried NA yet, NUDE works 4 me well at 4-5 drops, i will be waiting for your report on this juice, cheers TAB . . .Paint3

I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

[Image: kingwolf1kpt.jpg]
02-03-2012 4:06 AM

Curiosity
why pretend when you have science

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 82
Thanks received:
205 thanks in 104 posts

02-03-2012 4:13 AM

Nude is a trust and bonding sort of pheromone formula, women get real comfortable and possibly attached, although that could just end up being strictly a friend sort of thing, depending on how you play it. That's how I'd describe it if I had to. I'd just be cool and casual, relaxed. I've quite a few of the Liquid Alchemy Labs formulas, but I'm mostly experienced with Wolf and a little bit of AV. I choose not to use AV very much, it's potent stuff, and probably overkill depending on what you're up to P

My Pheromone Arsenal:

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Possess, Nude, Hypnotica Social

True Pheromones: TL, TA, TI, XXX, True Essence, A-1, Androstatrione
02-03-2012 4:13 AM
Thanks given by terry0400-40

Share This Thread