Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Goddess of the Blue Moon w/ LFM
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2586
Thanks received:
1769 thanks in 671 posts

Goddess of the Blue Moon w/ LFM
04-18-2013 10:34 AM

Goddess of the Blue Moon is a fragrance that is phero enhanced with La Femme Mystere

Here is the product description from their site:

"Cool like the moon…our blue lotus and sultry musk based fragrance is elegant, faintly aquatic, and filled with feminine energy, power and confident sensuality. Blue Lotus is the jewel in a setting of Nubian and white musk, pale ambers, bamboo leaf, touches of various woods, resins and oriental floral spice notes, a breath of cherry blossom and finished with the smooth warmth of vanilla and sandalwood. To further encourage an aspect of feminine mystique we have included a 333 mcg per bottle boost of our exclusive pheromone blend LA FEMME MYSTERE. Designed by a mysterious Tantrika in our midst who wishes to remain anonymous, La Femme Mystère is a wholly unique creation, based upon her years of experience and expertise. Her vision was to craft a blend that has a deeply feminine and voluptuously seductive air that would inspire positive feelings, deep emotions, meaningful connections, and leave a lasting, memorable, enchanting impression. Both social and sexual, this blend of seven carefully balanced ingredients evokes the "seven veils" of feminine mystery... sultry and intense...it casts a spell, greatly enhancing your sex appeal."

And here is my review copied from my journal:

"Wore Goddess of the Blue Moon to work... keep in mind I diluted my sample in a 1:1 ratio with a light body spray that I knew would compliment the fragrance. I put one spray on the back of my hands, one on my wrists... so just two small sprays and it was a scantly amount, but although subtle the results were really good!!!!!!! dear me! My supervisor must have told me I was perfect and lovely so many times. She and I get on well, but it was remarkable how sweet she was. Guys were sweet and obliging. Had an awesome day at work, and then at the grocery store the guy who rang me up was remarkably sweet to me, smiling at me, making puppy dog eyes at me. Went home to husband. He was being a brat because I was making a healthy dinner instead of getting him the junk food he had wanted. But when we sat down together he was suddenly being sweet to me, thanking me for making him a nice, healthy meal and being suddenly much more adorable. He was all "what do you want to do" All night he was obliging. We just hung out and had some beers. I made sure to wash off the mones before bed

Woke up Wednesday feeling great"

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
04-18-2013 10:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by halo0073, NuTrix, PhoenixOnFyre119

Share This Thread