Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
God damn, I thought I was busted for sure
Jolly Jumper
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 149
Thanks received:
309 thanks in 147 posts

God damn, I thought I was busted for sure
04-22-2012 11:59 AM

Wore three drops of TA, one drop TI, one drop Androstadienone and about 4 drops of WAGG . Wasn't planning on that much WAGG but the dropper just sucks and once I had that huge amount on my fingers I thought what the hell...I also put on a couple of sprays of TAA from Androtics. I decided to bring that with me and re-apply once in a while since it's a very shortlived molecule.

The mix was an awesome attention grabber but in an odd way. I was at my regular bar with a friend and people were blatantly staring at me. Finally one of the guys in the staff came to our table and shook my buddy's hand and greeted him, saying" Hi, Fred".
That was pretty strange, because he said nothing to me and he usually does. My friend was very confused because he doesn't know this guy at all, he didn't even understand how he knew his name.

I went to the shitter to douse on some more TAA after a couple of hours and the staring continued. A guy I just barely know came to our table seeking approval from me. He pointed at his date and said he was gonna score. Good for you, I said with all the lack of interest I had in that fact. He went away but soon came back to talk more about women he's slept with in the past. I said he'd better get back to his date before she gets bored sitting by herself. My real worry was that I was getting so bored listening to his sexual history that I drank more heavily than any guy should.
So he got back to her but was soon back to me again pointing at women I should hit on. I told him to seriously mind his own business already and he took no offense but just went away with that girl of his. Odd shit.

Once I woke up this morning I couldn't find that god damn bottle of TAA in my jeans. I seldom carry any to go's with me but when I do, I've always made sure to remove the label. If I lose it and it's found, nobody will know what the hell it is. Even if it's linked back to me I can bullshit my way out of the situation.
Not this time, the label was on, and it says Pheromones and all kinds of shit on it, including the
I've had this bad feeling all god damn day that I dropped it at my seat in the bar and the staff will know for sure it's mine, they were staring hard enough to remember where I was sitting.

These people have been my primary test subjects for the past 18 months and will suddenly know why they've been thinking I'm such hot shit, aside from the times they've been terrified of my none/Androsterone OD's. Damn, how hard I've been thinking about how to talk my way out of it, and then I suddenly found it in the bathroom. I'd obviously taken it out of my pocket last night.

What a relief. Now I'll never keep the label on a bottle I take with me anywhere. Never ever.
04-22-2012 11:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by as33156, idontknow, dbot, eyeofra, shadowknight, AlternativeGirl, Fishdude

Pheroman
Shaking The Shire

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2385
Thanks received:
2093 thanks in 847 posts

RE: God damn, I thought I was busted for sure
04-22-2012 9:19 PM

I take almost all labels off after I unpack them.
I also scrape of any printing on bottles with urls and mone names.

My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
You think I am crazy? I know i am!
04-22-2012 9:19 PM
Thanks given by eyeofra, AlternativeGirl
Jolly Jumper
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
309 thanks in 147 posts

04-23-2012 5:25 AM

The other bad thing I do with bottles is using unmarked ones now and then. I make a very small mix of single molecules, putatives and fragrance, for maybe two applications and then change my mind and put something else on this very moment. I put too much trust in my memory and leave the bottle without notes.

Do I remember what's in it later? Of course not. I never learn either, so now I have three or four of these tiny batches of potentially awesome shit I'm afraid to try. Not because I'm afraid of adverse effects, enough thought went into them to know they won't cause any of that, but I fear one or two of them might be awesome. What then? I'd have one more pop of that magical voodoo juice and wouldn't ever be able to recreate it. I'd hang on to those drops til the day I die waiting for the perfect moment to let it shine.

I think it might be best to flush them down the drain. And in the future either use the mix right away as planned or label the damn bottle.
(This post was last modified: 04-23-2012 5:26 AM by Jolly Jumper.)
04-23-2012 5:25 AM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl
Pheroman
Shaking The Shire

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2093 thanks in 847 posts

04-23-2012 11:29 AM

(04-23-2012 5:25 AM)Jolly Jumper Wrote:  Do I remember what's in it later? Of course not.

LOL JJ, thats why I post mine in my journal.
As I say, my journal is more for myself than anything else.
Theres a stack of stuff "coded" in there. popcorn

04-23-2012 11:29 AM
Jolly Jumper
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
309 thanks in 147 posts

04-23-2012 11:46 AM

Yeah, I wrote down every single mixture i made and every combo I wore during a couple of months last summer and I'm glad i did, I can now go back and see what worked best because I gave them ratings afterwards.

Gotta start doing that again. Smile
Yeah, I wrote down every single mixture i made and every combo I wore during a couple of months last summer and I'm glad i did, I can now go back and see what worked best because I gave them ratings afterwards.

Gotta start doing that again. Smile
(This post was last modified: 04-23-2012 11:46 AM by Jolly Jumper.)
04-23-2012 11:46 AM

Sptsmed
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 56
Thanks received:
503 thanks in 195 posts

04-23-2012 11:51 AM

Pick up a cheap label maker and make your own code and stick the labels on. I tried using a sharpie on a few that I did and carried in a Altoids tin, sadly one leaked, damned Androtics to go and afterward I had no clue to which was which. Right after that I invested in a cheap label maker LOL.
04-23-2012 11:51 AM
Jolly Jumper
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
309 thanks in 147 posts

04-23-2012 12:00 PM

(04-23-2012 11:51 AM)Sptsmed Wrote:  Pick up a cheap label maker and make your own code and stick the labels on. I tried using a sharpie on a few that I did and carried in a Altoids tin, sadly one leaked, damned Androtics to go and afterward I had no clue to which was which. Right after that I invested in a cheap label maker LOL.

I have one, just that I sometimes overestimate my memory and reckon that a small batch that will be used up in a couple of days doesn't need any label, I'll remember it.
Yeah right. I'd forget my own damn head if it weren't attached to my neck.
04-23-2012 12:00 PM
Sptsmed
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 56
Thanks received:
503 thanks in 195 posts

04-23-2012 12:03 PM

Yeah, my memory is far from what it once was and is always worse after alcohol is involved LOL.
04-23-2012 12:03 PM
Pheroman
Shaking The Shire

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2093 thanks in 847 posts

04-23-2012 12:05 PM

You can also use a box cutter to etch on the caps.
My WeaponX has an X on the cap.
WeaponX + A.1 has a "1" just under the X
WX + A.1 + N.P.A a mark on top of the X
NA1 is Nude Alpha + Androstadienone
AV1 is AV + Androstadienone
Sometimes you can use a sharpie in the cavity under a bottle, or in the cavity of the cap of a 1ml vial.
1ml vials are the best for me to carry around.
I will try some alcohol to see if i can remove the printing from the gel packs as well.

04-23-2012 12:05 PM
Thanks given by CaveCritter

CaveCritter
I've Seen Them Work!

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 248
Thanks received:
62 thanks in 44 posts

10-07-2012 12:49 PM

(04-23-2012 5:25 AM)Jolly Jumper Wrote:  Do I remember what's in it later? Of course not. I never learn either, so now I have three or four of these tiny batches of potentially awesome shit I'm afraid to try. Not because I'm afraid of adverse effects, enough thought went into them to know they won't cause any of that, but I fear one or two of them might be awesome. What then?

Take the labels off, as you have been doing, then put a label back on that says A.
Have a cheat sheet somewhere else that says what the ingredients of A, B, and C are...

Cheers!

The best thing about women is....there's a new crop every year!

My Journal Out of the Dark to Chase Sunshine

Mind-bending Mesmerizing CaveMones:

Alpha Dream: Glace, AM*, LIIK v2, Certo*
HAX: Wingman XTreme, Wingman X22*, C4, Wingman Black Label*
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Possess, AV*
Love Potions: Perfect Match, Teddy Man 2
*samples
10-07-2012 12:49 PM

Share This Thread