Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Goa good for a newbie?
rafaeldark97
Getting comfortable

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Goa good for a newbie?
07-10-2016 4:00 PM

So i want to ask if this would be an easy product to steer and use for a newbie. I have already read the reviews but can't figure out if it would be good for me as a noob. Thanks in advance ^_^

''You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.'' -Wayne Gretzky

''Respect others, this will make you a respectable man.''
07-10-2016 4:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Androcles - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

RE: Goa good for a newbie?
07-10-2016 6:26 PM

(07-10-2016 4:00 PM)rafaeldark97 Wrote:  So i want to ask if this would be an easy product to steer and use for a newbie. I have already read the reviews but can't figure out if it would be good for me as a noob. Thanks in advance ^_^

Hi Rafaeldark97.

Might I ask,

1. What did you learn from the reviews?
2. Since you are using the mone community buzzword vernacular of 'steer', what is your interpretation of that?
3. Only you can do the 'figuring' by buying and testing. Obviously as a stated noob, you did enough research to pick this one particular mone over the myriad of hundreds.

You have most of the answers to your one-liner question without providing us any details about your goals, situations, targets of influence and worst of all, any info about you.

In my opinion, you come of as you are trolling for a subjective opinion. When you do that, the poor soul that answers your question is on the hook for being accountable for something you should be doing yourself.

At least put some effort, minimal at best,--- provide more details please.

You're welcome, in retrospect.
07-10-2016 6:26 PM
rafaeldark97
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

07-10-2016 6:54 PM

(07-10-2016 6:26 PM)Androcles Wrote:  Hi Rafaeldark97.

Might I ask,

1. What did you learn from the reviews?
2. Since you are using the mone community buzzword vernacular of 'steer', what is your interpretation of that?
3. Only you can do the 'figuring' by buying and testing. Obviously as a stated noob, you did enough research to pick this one particular mone over the myriad of hundreds.

You have most of the answers to your one-liner question without providing us any details about your goals, situations, targets of influence and worst of all, any info about you.

In my opinion, you come of as you are trolling for a subjective opinion. When you do that, the poor soul that answers your question is on the hook for being accountable for something you should be doing yourself.

At least put some effort, minimal at best,--- provide more details please.

You're welcome, in retrospect.
Well for my personal information, i am a white Mediterranean, 19 years old, i go to school, my targets are girls from school.

I mean steer as steer it as a sexual, yes i know it won't do all of the job for me but i ask if it will be easier with girls that you just met.Maybe it was my poor choice of words but i mean if it's easy to steer for someone with no experience of pheromones, because there are many products that are difficult to figure out like Voodoo and Nude Alpha for a newbie.What i have learned from the reviews? It is a product that gives comfort to women, can imprint, and help you build close relations quickly and also strengthen existing relationships with women. Yes i chose this product because i figured out Nude Alpha would be too hard to figure out for me so that's why i asked if this exact product is hard to steer and use. I didn't find anywhere where it says that it's a easy or hard product to figure out.

(This post was last modified: 07-10-2016 7:02 PM by rafaeldark97.)
07-10-2016 6:54 PM
Androcles - Banned
Banned

07-10-2016 9:05 PM

(07-10-2016 6:54 PM)rafaeldark97 Wrote:  Well for my personal information, i am a white Mediterranean, 19 years old, i go to school, my targets are girls from school.

I mean steer as steer it as a sexual, yes i know it won't do all of the job for me but i ask if it will be easier with girls that you just met.Maybe it was my poor choice of words but i mean if it's easy to steer for someone with no experience of pheromones, because there are many products that are difficult to figure out like Voodoo and Nude Alpha for a newbie.What i have learned from the reviews? It is a product that gives comfort to women, can imprint, and help you build close relations quickly and also strengthen existing relationships with women. Yes i chose this product because i figured out Nude Alpha would be too hard to figure out for me so that's why i asked if this exact product is hard to steer and use. I didn't find anywhere where it says that it's a easy or hard product to figure out.

I found 7 full threads using the search with enough information to answer your question and then some. There are even a couple polls on what's best for young women and GOA is voted on.

'Steer' in your sense has more to do with personality than the mone. You keep using these words 'figure out'. How did you figure out? Did you buy Nude Alpha? Voodoo? Did you use them? There a 8 mones I can think of right of the bat that can do that same job you just described for GOA. I know this from EXPERIENCE of actually buying and using. Not just reading opinions.

There is a 100% satisfaction guarantee for 60 days!!! It's only $40 bucks. You are not buying a car. I know people can be on a budget, but you can buy and try.

If I'm not helping you. I won't reply to this thread again. My apologies.
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2016 10:28 PM by Androcles.)
07-10-2016 9:05 PM

Spider-mone

Rep Post

07-10-2016 11:56 PM

(07-10-2016 6:54 PM)rafaeldark97 Wrote:  Well for my my targets are girls from school.

girls in school .... go with taboo.

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
07-10-2016 11:56 PM
rafaeldark97
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

07-11-2016 7:18 AM

(07-10-2016 11:56 PM)Spider-mone Wrote:  girls in school .... go with taboo.
Thanks for your answer ^_^

07-11-2016 7:18 AM
rafaeldark97
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

07-11-2016 7:29 AM

(07-10-2016 9:05 PM)Androcles Wrote:  I found 7 full threads using the search with enough information to answer your question and then some. There are even a couple polls on what's best for young women and GOA is voted on.

'Steer' in your sense has more to do with personality than the mone. You keep using these words 'figure out'. How did you figure out? Did you buy Nude Alpha? Voodoo? Did you use them? There a 8 mones I can think of right of the bat that can do that same job you just described for GOA. I know this from EXPERIENCE of actually buying and using. Not just reading opinions.

There is a 100% satisfaction guarantee for 60 days!!! It's only $40 bucks. You are not buying a car. I know people can be on a budget, but you can buy and try.

If I'm not helping you. I won't reply to this thread again. My apologies.
Ok, thanks for your answer. Smile Next time i will search more carefully then, by the way i am not able to buy what i what because i am still a student and i don't have an income so even though i would like to buy Nude Alpha or Voodoo i don't have enough money available to buy them, so 47 euros is more cheaper than 60 euros and in my situation i can't afford to spend 13 euros more. Anyways i prefer to buy something cheap for my birthday than spend all of my money in something i am not sure it will work for me, but as you said and i forgot about it is the guarantee. Anyways i really appreciate you taking your time to answer me ^_^ thank you for your help.
(07-11-2016 7:18 AM)rafaeldark97 Wrote:  Thanks for your answer ^_^
I have heard that it's good for young girls but i find it a little expensive for my taste P though sometime i would like to try it, anyways right now can't afford it but thank you for your suggestion. Smile

(This post was last modified: 07-11-2016 7:30 AM by rafaeldark97.)
07-11-2016 7:29 AM
1Trajan
Princeps

Rep Post

07-12-2016 3:33 AM

(07-10-2016 11:56 PM)Spider-mone Wrote:  girls in school .... go with taboo.

Even asian chicks?
07-12-2016 3:33 AM

Share This Thread