Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Glace visual enhancements?
Lexy
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 309
Thanks received:
180 thanks in 107 posts

Glace visual enhancements?
05-15-2012 12:55 PM

Testing out Glace I have noticed that I can pick up on details more. I was at dinner with family and friends and it's like I could see the "beauty" in them. I noticed how my friend has a lot of red naturally on his lips, how his eyes have hazel in them and they seemed to glow more...never really noticed that before.

It also made me feel hot for a bit, like 20-30 min after initial application (not turned on hot, sweaty hot Blum3) ...And it's almost like I felt more willing to listen to people. Since I have had alcohol the 3 times I have tried Glace I'm not 100% sure of the effects yet, but the visual thing is for sure. I noticed that as we were sitting on the table before we got our drinks.

Is this normal? Has anyone else had this type of visual experience with Glace? ..or any other mone product?

P.S. this got me thinking about the movie Limitless, and if there are mones out there that can do something similar, that would totally rock!....
(This post was last modified: 05-15-2012 1:01 PM by Lexy.)
05-15-2012 12:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by idontknow
AlternativeGirl
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 778
Thanks received:
503 thanks in 243 posts

RE: Glace visual enhancements?
05-15-2012 1:08 PM

(05-15-2012 12:55 PM)Lexy Wrote:  Testing out Glace I have noticed that I can pick up on details more. I was at dinner with family and friends and it's like I could see the "beauty" in them. I noticed how my friend has a lot of red naturally on his lips, how his eyes have hazel in them and they seemed to glow more...never really noticed that before.

It also made me feel hot for a bit, like 20-30 min after initial application (not turned on hot, sweaty hot Blum3) ...And it's almost like I felt more willing to listen to people. Since I have had alcohol the 3 times I have tried Glace I'm not 100% sure of the effects yet, but the visual thing is for sure. I noticed that as we were sitting on the table before we got our drinks.

Is this normal? Has anyone else had this type of visual experience with Glace? ..or any other mone product?

P.S. this got me thinking about the movie Limitless, and if there are mones out there that can do something similar....

Hi Lexy,

Weren't you the same lady that asked As3 if Glace FB really contains MDMA?

Shapes and colors seeming more vivid, beautiful and pronounced when wearing Glace is totally normal.

And if you do get the Laid texture spray, test it out for the first time on a day where you do not have to drive. Some pheromones make you feel like you are floating/ gliding. Did you used to use Instant Sexiness B? I know when I used to wear Instant Sexiness A with Instant Shine and I'd be walking around this beautiful area that I had to walk through at work everything would look so immensely pretty and I would start to feel like I was floating or gliding. Its kinda hard to explain. It used to freak me out a bit at first, but I don't mind it now- as long as I don't have to do much driving. Laid gives me the same feeling.

Some pheromones make it easier to focus, and some make you feel high. The self-effects vary from one type of pheromone to another and from person to person.

But the really neat thing about your experience with Glace is it does help you better appreciate the people around you. And, conversely, those effects go both ways Big Grin

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
05-15-2012 1:08 PM
Thanks given by thundr, Lexy
thundr
Calm Like a Bomb

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 585
Thanks received:
905 thanks in 237 posts

05-15-2012 1:13 PM

Yea Glace is great sauce and I've had all kinds of fun with it so far. If memory serves me right it has BetaAndrostenol in it that can act as a beautifier. You may be sensitive to its effects.

Everything you describe I have seen out of Glace (except the checking out some dudes lips/eyes part lol) and its a creature all its own.

Im not sure about pheromones being used for heightened intellect but you could delve into nootropics and check out the racetams for some fun. I take pramiracetam and haven't died yet.

Did you read "Dark Fields" written by Alan Glynn? Limitless was based on that book and is a good read.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Riders-On-The-Storm
05-15-2012 1:13 PM
Thanks given by Lexy
Lexy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
180 thanks in 107 posts

05-15-2012 1:31 PM

(05-15-2012 1:08 PM)AlternativeGirl Wrote:  Hi Lexy,

Weren't you the same lady that asked As3 if Glace FB really contains MDMA? Big Grin

Yes, that was me. Smile

(05-15-2012 1:08 PM)AlternativeGirl Wrote:  Shapes and colors seeming more vivid, beautiful and pronounced when wearing Glace is totally normal.

And if you do get the Laid texture spray, test it out for the first time on a day where you do not have to drive. Some pheromones make you feel like you are floating/ gliding. Did you used to use Instant Sexiness B? I know when I used to wear Instant Sexiness A with Instant Shine and I'd be walking around this beautiful area that I had to walk through at work everything would look so immensely pretty and I would start to feel like I was floating or gliding. Its kinda hard to explain. It used to freak me out a bit at first, but I don't mind it now- as long as I don't have to do much driving. Laid gives me the same feeling.

Some pheromones make it easier to focus, and some make you feel high. The self-effects vary from one type of pheromone to another and from person to person.

But the really neat thing about your experience with Glace is it does help you better appreciate the people around you. And, conversely, those effects go both ways Big Grin

Thanks AG...yes I use Instant Sexiness/B and Instant Shine ...Other than feeling a bit more happy and mood elevation I haven't really noticed other self effects, will test them out at higher doses, see if I can get more self effects out of them.

Can't wait to try out Laid, I remember you saying it has similar effects as Instant Sexiness/A ..didn't get to try that one out.
05-15-2012 1:31 PM
Lexy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
180 thanks in 107 posts

05-15-2012 1:47 PM

(05-15-2012 1:13 PM)thundr Wrote:  Yea Glace is great sauce and I've had all kinds of fun with it so far. If memory serves me right it has BetaAndrostenol in it that can act as a beautifier. You may be sensitive to its effects.

I even noticed the effects when I looked at myself in the mirror, I was like "hmm, not bad" Spruce up lol...I can get used to this love sauce!

(05-15-2012 1:13 PM)thundr Wrote:  Everything you describe I have seen out of Glace (except the checking out some dudes lips/eyes part lol) and its a creature all its own.

Don't lie! lol

(05-15-2012 1:13 PM)thundr Wrote:  Im not sure about pheromones being used for heightened intellect but you could delve into nootropics and check out the racetams for some fun. I take pramiracetam and haven't died yet.

Did you read "Dark Fields" written by Alan Glynn? Limitless was based on that book and is a good read.

How much pramiracetam do you take and in what form? Do you take any other nootropics?

Got to check out the book, I always end up liking them more than the movie. Thanks thurdr! Big Grin
05-15-2012 1:47 PM
AlternativeGirl
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
503 thanks in 243 posts

05-15-2012 2:33 PM

(05-15-2012 1:13 PM)thundr Wrote:  If memory serves me right it has BetaAndrostenol in it that can act as a beautifier.

Beta Androstenol enhances empathy and fosters deep conversations. It is one of the main ingredients in Instant Honesty. When buffered properly, it gets people to tell you all sorts of stuff that they normally might keep to themselves.

The DHEAs in Glace are supposedly the beautifiers in this mix.

But empathy is truly a beautiful thing. Heart

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

05-15-2012 2:33 PM
Thanks given by Lexy
Lexy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
180 thanks in 107 posts

05-15-2012 2:53 PM

So other products containing DHEAs should give the same effects? Girl_pinkglassesf
05-15-2012 2:53 PM
Pagodeiro
Administrator

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 965
Thanks received:
1830 thanks in 819 posts

05-15-2012 2:54 PM

Hi Girls,

DHEAS is a strong beautifyer ...

very nice visual enhancement !

everything looks like at holidays ... you like everything you see and everything looks shiny and you like it !

music sounds better ... you like details in things ... it´s amazing !

sad that the self effects lessen fast ....

Pago

just away ... Anyone
05-15-2012 2:54 PM
Thanks given by Lexy, AlternativeGirl
AlternativeGirl
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
503 thanks in 243 posts

05-15-2012 3:01 PM

(05-15-2012 2:54 PM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  Hi Girls,

DHEAS is a strong beautifyer ...

very nice visual enhancement !

everything looks like at holidays ... you like everything you see and everything looks shiny and you like it !

music sounds better ... you like details in things ... it´s amazing !

sad that the self effects lessen fast ....

Pago

Hi, Pago!

That is exactly why I do not wear Glace every day. I'll be wearing it later today but yesterday I wore EST and True Love. If I switch up what I wear & do not wear any mones on some days, I still get powerful self-effects. And the self effects are one of the best things about these products.

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

05-15-2012 3:01 PM
AlternativeGirl
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
503 thanks in 243 posts

05-15-2012 3:04 PM

(05-15-2012 2:53 PM)Lexy Wrote:  So other products containing DHEAs should give the same effects? Girl_pinkglassesf

There is one good way to find out!! Big Grin Alpha Dream sells pure DHEAs under their concentrates section. You could get a straight 5ml bottle of it for 16 bucks and let us know.

Also, Lexy, do you have a journal? If not, I would be excited if you started one. I am super curious if you tried the glace+TrueSexiness+InstantHonesty. That would be a post I would love to read. Either way, rock on

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

05-15-2012 3:04 PM

Share This Thread