Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Glace or how it changed the way I value socials
zerosix85
Aspect of the Fox

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 760
Thanks received:
655 thanks in 241 posts

Glace or how it changed the way I value socials
02-07-2012 2:31 AM

So like any newbie user who got into pheromones, I started off with Androtics based products. While I've heard things about their past, their products work good with me. I just can't fuck with the prices they are asking for when I need to restock (except for A314, I love the way it works for me).

Thankfully, anyone with more than half a brain would scour around and look around for a better alternative source. Thanks to a thread I've found by dbot in the AD forums, I've learned so much about mones and eventually found my way to here.

Of all the Pheromone makers, I really liked Alpha Dream's mission statement and transparency on the mones used in their product. After all, I would like to know what I am putting on to my body, doesn't anyone else?

I can't go into too much of the tiniest detail of what happened on my first run of glace but I can tell you that it was very good.

Like the good Samaritan I am, I went and used 3 sprays of Glace followed by 1 spray of Heavy ammo after my dancing class (which I think is like 5 mcg of none).

If the social barrier was a fortified door, then glace is that giant battering ram that will break that shit wide open, be prepared .

Noticeable hits:

Self: 1 p.m. I can't believe that this lifted me up in such a positive way. I'm not talking about the arrogant confidence when I'm on none or the older confidence I get from Androsterone alpha products. I mean, this shit reminded me of the feeling of youthful hapiness and confidence. This alone makes it a permanent social product in my cabinet.

Subway: 1:45-2:30p.m. I am sitting on the subway listening to my music and not paying attention to shit (It's a 45-50 minute ride to Manhattan from Brooklyn). I noticed I got alot of smiles back from random female strangers when I did so. Also got a few quick looks from some highschool girls but nothing too noticeable.

Later, this hipsterish spanish women in her mid 20's gets on the train and sits right next to me. I didn't really pay any attention to her except after I noticed that the buff tall guy who is sitting across from me is leering at her. I look at her from my peripheral vision and noticed that she's making jewelry sketches and just reviewing it.

I don't know what came over me but, I just started to ask her questions about the book and what she does. For 10 minutes, we shared tidbits of our own life stories and then got off the train together at the same stop. As we got off, I complimented her a few times and under time constraint told her that I had to leave for dance class. SHE initiated kino with me and asked for my contact. We held a long hug and held hands (let me remind you that we only knew each other for 10 minutes) before saying our goodbyes. We are planning a date this week Smile

Dance Class: 2:30-4:00 p.m. So I'm like 1 of the only 3 guys in my dancing class so we can get a picture of supply and demand at play here. Hits were noticeable here. I got alot of looks, hair flipping and and friendliness coming at me when I initiate conversations with women. I remember 3 instances of kino from 3 different women when waiting in line during water break and making light conversation. The instructor, who was not intially receptive to me (he is a guy) warmed up as I made my way up to him and talk to him in a 3 feet distance. After classes was over, I hit the showers and reapplied 3 hits of Glace followed by the ammo. I decided to just take a walk to the manhattan bridge.

Streets of Manhattan to Manhattan Bridge: 4:25- 5:20 p.m.. So I'm buzzed on the self effects and feeling on top of the world. I leave the dance center and with none added, my hits are evidently blatant to me. Women smiling back at me, hair flipping, staring at me when I'm confidently walking looking from my peripheral vision, pulling away from their boyfriends. You guys know all the usual, same shit-different faces.

I get to the Manhattan bridge and as I watch the sun set over the horizon, I am just reminded of how happy I am to see the blessing of sunlight. I light up a doobie I have on me and just watch as the sky become even more red and dark. It was amazing to watch. This is another thing I have to chime in on for any "smokers" who suffer from social anxiety. Glace overpowered that feeling of anxiety/insecurity and reminded me that my own fears are all in my head and that the world I view is based upon my feelings and perception. With that in mind, I confidently made my way to work.

Work 5:50 - 10:00 p.m. : I work as a host\delivery boy at a very well known restaurant in the Tribeca area of Manhattan. Today was the best day I made in tips. It could of been the weather or maybe people's previous mood but man, the numbers don't lie. I made much higher tips on average per delivery. The waitresses I work with were alot nicer to me than normal also (probably helped that I made a grand entrance to work and just radiated my happiness from Glace).

I just want to summarize that Glace is fucking amazing. If Glace was heldin a 1 vs 3 caged match vs Instant opener, Instant Shine and Instant Honesty, I'd have no doubt on betting with Glace. I'll be looking forward to experimenting it with Androstadienone and Androsterone in the future. Alpha-Dreams, keep doing what you're doing cause you earned the loyalty of a satisfied customer Smile

(This post was last modified: 02-07-2012 2:07 PM by zerosix85.)
02-07-2012 2:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by CPO_Kim, idontknow, kenpachi, halo0073, thelimeusa, Dafixisin, extraballislit, Alpha Dream, shadowknight, Pheroquirk, mark-in-dallas, BigJoe, Jrock, MagicMan, Rattlesnake, Grasshopper, Pheroman, Mr Paradiso, Marley
BigJoe
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 53
Thanks received:
83 thanks in 31 posts

RE: Glace or how it changed the way I value socials
02-08-2012 12:23 PM

Howdy. Nice to see another fellow New Yorker here.

Great report. What are your application points? Neck and wrist?
02-08-2012 12:23 PM
eyeofra
the Sun God

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1126
Thanks received:
1035 thanks in 399 posts

02-08-2012 12:56 PM

Welcome to the forum zerosix! Congrats on your first post. Glad you found the fountain of pheromones? Hehe I know I am.

Great reporting, repped. You should consider starting a journal Smile

What do you think of a314? Have you ever mixed it with glace?

[Image: 34t60p1.gif]
AM, Certo, Glace, Corporativo, L2K V1 & V2, Aquagen, AV, Wolf, Nude, Hypnotica, OD Gel, Erox, N.P.A., EoaW, TL, TA, TI, TrueTrust, XXX, TrueEssence, Wingman 7, 9, 9+O, Black, Blue, X, Extreme, X22, C4 and M512, Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Bliss, Vibe, Prowl, ienone, anone, Androsterone, Pregnenolone, Androstadienol, Androstenetrione
02-08-2012 12:56 PM
zerosix85
Aspect of the Fox

Rep Post

Thanks received:
655 thanks in 241 posts

02-08-2012 1:19 PM

Hey Joe! I prefer my neck, face and hair for socials. When I do apply it on my wrist, I use HUMMER as a cover scent (Amazing smell and it has a decent diffusion range). I buy it as essential oil from (They sell only oils and accessories). Hope this helps!

02-08-2012 1:19 PM
xtraspecial
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 46
Thanks received:
75 thanks in 44 posts

02-08-2012 1:20 PM

Glace is a ridiculous product.....probably the best out there. It gets everyone around you talking, no matter what. People want to come and talk to you, and they feel happy about it.

I also live in NY, and can be somewhat intimidating to strangers, yet when I have Glace on random strangers always approach starting a convo. I used it at the gym sometimes, and people around me start talking to me like I'm their best friend.

I love playing around with Glace....it always surprises me.

Glace + AM is a perfect tool to picking up women. I use 2-3 sprays of AM with 3-4 sprays of Glace. I stay heavier on the none, since the girls around me usually act like tampons, and seem to respond better to the heavy none.

Moil
02-08-2012 1:20 PM
Thanks given by NewAlpha
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1270
Thanks received:
707 thanks in 311 posts

02-08-2012 1:35 PM

Great report! Repped and nominated Smile

I love Alpha dream products, unlike other companies, Chris's products are 3-dimensional. The seem to convey a character rather than an attribute.
02-08-2012 1:35 PM
Thanks given by zerosix85
zerosix85
Aspect of the Fox

Rep Post

Thanks received:
655 thanks in 241 posts

02-08-2012 7:21 PM

(02-08-2012 12:56 PM)eyeofra Wrote:  Welcome to the forum zerosix! Congrats on your first post. Glad you found the fountain of pheromones? Hehe I know I am.

Great reporting, repped. You should consider starting a journal Smile

What do you think of a314? Have you ever mixed it with glace?

Hey EyeofRa! I would like to do that but I know that I would be inconsistent in updating it. I would like to make reports of Alpha Dream products combined with single molecules eventually.

As with A314, I tried that in conjunction with Glace today. 1 spray A314, 3 Sprays with Glace. At this dosage, it's perfect if you want to still come off as a mysterious but friendly "VIP" person. Respect and Intimidation being the front-loaded personality appearance with your fun-friendly side being backloaded. It just requires you to make an approach. When I upped the Glace by another 3 sprays, it only made the social barrier even
easier to break without losing respect.

I need to try Corporativo now to see how it holds up to A314. Anyone with experience knows how the two compare together? I'll still order it regardless.

Side question for anyone who is familiar with it, is Estratetraenol an estrogenic with long term usage? I only ask cause I can see myself using Glace everyday.

02-08-2012 7:21 PM
Pheroquirk
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1530
Thanks received:
456 thanks in 196 posts

02-08-2012 7:36 PM

Glace just arrived for me today. Thanks for your report. Do you see any loss of respect with this product (as one does with pure nol)?
02-08-2012 7:36 PM
zerosix85
Aspect of the Fox

Rep Post

Thanks received:
655 thanks in 241 posts

02-08-2012 8:41 PM

I would say for people that you know, if they have been exposed to Androsterone prior to this then it will soften your image. This is not a problem for me as I found I still get treated with respect with the added touch of overprotectiveness from both males and female coworker.

If you're talking about Glace by itself from strangers then that is a different story.
I cant fully explain what I'm witnessing from people but when I would collide paths with random people as I walk in the streets, they would make move out of my way. I got the sense that they are not intimidated by me but I get more of a feeling of "Let me not be an asshole, this guy seems like he is cool"

Hope this helps you, brother Smile

(This post was last modified: 02-08-2012 8:43 PM by zerosix85.)
02-08-2012 8:41 PM
zerosix85
Aspect of the Fox

Rep Post

Thanks received:
655 thanks in 241 posts

02-09-2012 4:32 PM

Found the answers to my questions. Today, I got to try it with Androstadienone . Fucking saved my ass during work.

Starting in the morning, I apllied 3 sprays of Glace and headed out to work. I come in to immediately become a target by my manager who is micromanaging me alot more intensely then normal. For the first two hours, I was under intense scrutiny. I just had this intuition that it's "THAT WEEK" for most of the ladies at work. Around noon, I apply 1 drop of Love Scent Androstadienone (40-45 mcg) and 3 sprays of Glace on the wrist and hand followed by the cover scent of HUMMER.

Little fact I forgot to mention: When I went to my first interview at my current job, she interviewed me. I had no resume and out of the 7 people there, I got the job. Some natural charm may have been involved Wink (I wasn't using mones nor did I know much about them at the time)

The effects were immediate. I still was yelled at a few times by my manager for not doing little mundane shit but I noticed she acted in the manner of a young girl having a crush when she was done yelling at me. Lots of smiles and IOIs and jokes and teasing coming my way. It was ballsy of me to do so but I was able to initiate kino with her for the first time without repercussion Big Grin

Turns out that my intuitions weren't unwarrented. My female co-worker had to buy her some midol. Go figure! Anyway, thats the report of the day. I'm at a starbucks typing this out on my tablet. Going to go out and be social. Cheers guys!

(This post was last modified: 02-09-2012 4:37 PM by zerosix85.)
02-09-2012 4:32 PM
Thanks given by NewAlpha, shadowknight

Share This Thread