Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Glace or Corporativo
thelimeusa
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 22
Thanks received:
24 thanks in 18 posts

RE: Glace or Corporativo
02-03-2012 5:41 PM

(02-03-2012 7:27 AM)CanadianGuy45 Wrote:  Very true, Terry. Using the hospital as a testing ground was constructive, and also gave the opportunity to concentrate on IOI's. It also allowed you to test your mixes in a venue that you do not frequent normally.Hunter

You guys are awesome...thanks for the encouragement!

48 Yr. Old Brit. trolling deep South Texas

Current Collection:

A.V., N.P.A. and Corporativo
Scent of Eros & Glace
Androstadienone
02-03-2012 5:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
thelimeusa
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 22
Thanks received:
24 thanks in 18 posts

02-03-2012 5:44 PM

(02-03-2012 3:19 AM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  I get my hits now at the grocery store and the gym. Had an amazing hit from a young female pharmacist while she was explaining drug interactions.
Dont be hard on yourself, it is in the nature of man to experiment and learn, i am sure the experimenting does not cause you to think any less of your wife or prevent you from being concerned for her whenever it is warranted, at least you were involved with something constructive for the time you were apart from her, far better than drinking or spending cash on harlots or taking upskirt photos ect . . Rolleyes
[/quote]

Thanks Terry...really appreciate your kind words.

48 Yr. Old Brit. trolling deep South Texas

Current Collection:

A.V., N.P.A. and Corporativo
Scent of Eros & Glace
Androstadienone
02-03-2012 5:44 PM
CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 174
Thanks received:
217 thanks in 142 posts

02-04-2012 5:31 PM

(01-23-2012 11:28 PM)CanadianGuy45 Wrote:  Very good, thank you. In any event, i am strongly considering ordering Glace with AM. Also, i can wear Glace to work.

Wes

Also, the reason behind my question is to find a product to be used as an icebreaker with an 'Alpha' type 'mone'. I do not really approach well at this point in time, yet i do not worry regarding my ability to 'close'.
02-04-2012 5:31 PM

CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
217 thanks in 142 posts

02-05-2012 9:29 AM

(02-02-2012 10:39 PM)Chaotic Wrote:  +100
This is THE TRUTH.

I was only supplying my honest opinion and self evaluation of me at this point in my life. I have been out of the 'dating' scene for many years, and was hoping for some honest and genuine advice.

I, by no means, expect or wish to receive any type of counselling, as i do not have any 'issues', rather some suggestions regarding possible benefits to some of tried and tested products from some Phero veterans. I am a 45 year old man, therefore i am in a fairly different social dynamic as opposed to you younger fellas. That is not a complaint, rather a fact.
02-05-2012 9:29 AM
Pheroman
Cynical Bastard

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1388
Thanks received:
1284 thanks in 521 posts

02-05-2012 11:48 AM

It is not about "issues" or "counselling" its just sharing opinions and experiences so that we all get different perspectives on a similar situation.
Attitude or "game" beats all pheromones, period.
I have a friend who I call "best game" in my journal who proves this to me every time I go out with him.
I does not matter what I am wearing and how much IOIs I get, I will never beat this guy unless he is really not her type. He will steel my phero cloud at the drop of a hat everytime.
He is older, fatter and bald. Doesnt matter, he just has a character and attitude that gets chicks interested, enthralled and horny.
Last outing we were chatting with a woman who said to him "That girl over there likes you" and without even trying to see who it was he just answered "Well she will just have to get in line".
Most of us (yes I did) woould look over to see who it was, not him.
Times have changed, and as a 40yo I can tell you that the bitch factor out there is like never before. Give them half a chance and they will tear a guy down and make him feel like scum that shouldve never been born.
I am a quiet and well spoken and naturally nice guy that would do anything for the people that I love. But I have had hurled at me so many insults by women who think they are shit hot in the last 12 mths that I lost count count.
A lot of 35+ will see you as "why dont "man up" you give me what life owes me cause i deserve it dammit!".
And personally I find I get along much better with women 22-35 than 35+.
The younger ones will see you as experienced and revered gentleman.
But in order to deal with this we must look at our own attitude, and sometimes it may seem a little harsh, to ourselves and others.
Well thats my story, make what you will from it and if it helps you out then good.

My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
You think I am crazy? I know i am!
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2012 11:52 AM by Pheroman.)
02-05-2012 11:48 AM
Thanks given by NewAlpha, idontknow, terry0400-40, paradigmshift, CanadianGuy45, extraballislit, Pheroquirk
CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
217 thanks in 142 posts

02-05-2012 11:57 AM

(02-05-2012 11:48 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  It is not about "issues" or "counselling" its just sharing opinions and experiences so that we all get different perspectives on a similar situation.
Attitude or "game" beats all pheromones, period.
I have a friend who I call "best game" in my journal who proves this to me every time I go out with him.
I does not matter what I am wearing and how much IOIs I get, I will never beat this guy unless he is really not her type. He will steel my phero cloud at the drop of a hat everytime.
He is older, fatter and bald. Doesnt matter, he just has a character and attitude that gets chicks interested, enthralled and horny.
Last outing we were chatting with a woman who said to him "That girl over there likes you" and without even trying to see who it was he just answered "Well she will just have to get in line".
Most of us (yes I did) woould look over to see who it was, not him.
Times have changed, and as a 40yo I can tell you that the bitch factor out there is like never before. Give them half a chance and they will tear a guy down and make him feel like scum that shouldve never been born.
I am a quiet and well spoken and naturally nice guy that would do anything for the people that I love. But I have had hurled at me so many insults by women who think they are shit hot in the last 12 mths that I lost count count.
A lot of 35+ will see you as "why dont "man up" you give me what life owes me cause i deserve it dammit!".
And personally I find I get along much better with women 22-35 than 35+.
The younger ones will see you as experienced and revered gentleman.
But in order to deal with this we must look at our own attitude, and sometimes it may seem a little harsh, to ourselves and others.
Well thats my story, make what you will from it and if it helps you out then good.

Very good response, thank you. Yes, i have been reading your journal, and also i appreciate your advice very much. As a matter of fact, the age bracket of 25-35 is the age that i am interested in drawing some attraction from. Mind you, aren't most men who are my age, and at this point in life not necessarily looking for their next wife. In any event, thanks again. All support, guidance and constructive suggestions are completely appreciated.

Regards,

CanadianGuy45
02-05-2012 11:57 AM
Thanks given by Pheroman
Pheroman
Cynical Bastard

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1388
Thanks received:
1284 thanks in 521 posts

02-05-2012 12:07 PM

(02-05-2012 11:57 AM)CanadianGuy45 Wrote:  As a matter of fact, the age bracket of 25-35 is the age that i am interested in drawing some attraction from. Mind you, aren't most men who are my age, and at this point in life not necessarily looking for their next wife.

Most men our age dream of them, but wont ask a 25 yo out. And I admit i am still getting used to it.
And just about every woman 35+ who sees you trying, will scorn and resent you like you wont believe.
They will look like they are about to throw their drink n your face (probably thinking that too).
Some who you may have thought were your friends as well, but you will become the trator and another male asshole who doesnt appreciate women (ie them) and just a dirty old chauvinistic misogynist man from the 50s era.
I look forward to reading your reports.

My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
You think I am crazy? I know i am!
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2012 12:07 PM by Pheroman.)
02-05-2012 12:07 PM
Thanks given by Pheroquirk

NewAlpha
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 478
Thanks received:
312 thanks in 132 posts

02-05-2012 12:18 PM

(02-05-2012 11:48 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  Last outing we were chatting with a woman who said to him "That girl over there likes you" and without even trying to see who it was he just answered "Well she will just have to get in line".

Priceless !
02-05-2012 12:18 PM
CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
217 thanks in 142 posts

02-05-2012 12:19 PM

(02-05-2012 12:07 PM)Pheroman Wrote:  Most men our age dream of them, but wont ask a 25 yo out. And I admit i am still getting used to it.
And just about every woman 35+ who sees you trying, will scorn and resent you like you wont believe.
They will look like they are about to throw their drink n your face (probably thinking that too).
Some who you may have thought were your friends as well, but you will become the trator and another male asshole who doesnt appreciate women (ie them) and just a dirty old chauvinistic misogynist man from the 50s era.
I look forward to reading your reports.

I definitely will have reports forthcoming. Right now i have in my arsenal, The Edge, New Pheromone Additive, MX297, as well as some to-go socials from AD. I have tested differing mixes of these, and have not seen any results. I received my AM friday and tested with some socials yesterday in a shopping mall as well as i had lunch in a lounge. I did notice minor interest. Also, right now, i have AV and 2 bottles of TL in transit, and lastly i am also going to order Glace, and possibly Androstadienone , Beta-Androstenol or Androstanone. Then my ordering will be complete. After that i will be testing different combos, and attempting to improve my detection of IOI's as well as improving my 'game' at the same time. I would not ever classified myself as a classic PUA at any time frame in my life, but any improvement to better a person's life is always a positive.

Regards,

CanadianGuy45
02-05-2012 12:19 PM
CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
217 thanks in 142 posts

02-08-2012 7:54 AM

Big order yesterday. 2 bottles of Glace, 1 bottle of Corporativo, 1 (30ml) bottle of Androstadienone (20mg per spray) and 1 (30ml) bottle of Androstanone (10mg per spray). Valentines sale helped alot. I have AV as well as 2 bottles of TL in the mail. I may have to stop reading posts or i will never stop my buying frenzy.
02-08-2012 7:54 AM

Share This Thread