Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Glace and AM
dsouza
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
29 thanks in 10 posts

Glace and AM
11-04-2011 4:59 PM

Ok by reading all the threads it seems glace is great for conversation and easy talking. Great that is always good. Rapport is great.

However, I want to move onto banging women and find I'm too shy with AM on by itself although it attracts all kinds of hotties into my vicinity and I get looks I don't act on it (Low Androsterone?).

So can anyone who has both products describe a process how to use glace to soften up women and develop rapport and a product like AM (which to me is worthless right now cause I can't be congruent with it) to go for the kill and bang them? That way my bottle of AM won't be wasted.

How would women who are so used to your talking and speaking signature feel if suddenly you turned into a quieter and more sexual being who hates talking? I'm wondering how to get AM into this process. Should I mix it with glace, or use both independently.

Any takers on testing the process?

I just paid through my teeth for AM (with delivery to canada) and don't want to buy glace if I don't know its gonna help me with more than talking unless that talk can be combined with my AM for banging at later stages.

thanks for your help.
dsouza
11-04-2011 4:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by as33156, Pheroquirk

Dafixisin
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 36
Thanks received:
167 thanks in 61 posts

RE: Glace and AM
11-04-2011 6:00 PM

(11-04-2011 4:59 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Ok by reading all the threads it seems glace is great for conversation and easy talking. Great that is always good. Rapport is great.

However, I want to move onto banging women and find I'm too shy with AM on by itself although it attracts all kinds of hotties into my vicinity and I get looks I don't act on it (Low Androsterone?).

So can anyone who has both products describe a process how to use glace to soften up women and develop rapport and a product like AM (which to me is worthless right now cause I can't be congruent with it) to go for the kill and bang them? That way my bottle of AM won't be wasted.

How would women who are so used to your talking and speaking signature feel if suddenly you turned into a quieter and more sexual being who hates talking? I'm wondering how to get AM into this process. Should I mix it with glace, or use both independently.

I just paid through my teeth for AM (with delivery to canada) and don't want to buy glace if I don't know its gonna help me with more than talking unless that talk can be combined with my AM for banging at later stages.

thanks for your help.
dsouza

Whoa... yeah, dsouza... okay.

Start here: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

Read as33156's thread cover to cover. You'll glean more than enough pearls of real world wisdom. Do not proceed any further till you've done your homework.

As33156: this one's yours, man. May the force be with you.
11-04-2011 6:00 PM
Thanks given by dsouza, as33156
Curiosity
why pretend when you have science

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks received:
103 thanks in 53 posts

11-04-2011 7:17 PM

(11-04-2011 4:59 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Ok by reading all the threads it seems glace is great for conversation and easy talking. Great that is always good. Rapport is great.

thanks for your help.
dsouza

This is funny, at least it sounds that way. I do not think the Alpha products are approriate for you just yet if you are too shy to talk to people. You need to be congruent with whatever message the pheromones are saying. I think you should go for something more laid back and relaxed. Some self help or advice books would also be handy, just work on your inner confidence Yes3

Pheromones are not magic, they are enhancements, but you cannot enhance what is not there. Practice, Practice Cool

My Pheromone Arsenal:

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Possess, Nude, Hypnotica Social

True Pheromones: TL, TA, TI, XXX, True Essence, A-1, Androstatrione
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2011 7:17 PM by Curiosity.)
11-04-2011 7:17 PM
Thanks given by halo0073, shadowknight, as33156
misfit101
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
63 thanks in 20 posts

11-04-2011 8:36 PM

In your case dsouza, -none and other sexual mixes can be a double edged sword. This is because a guy wearing -none heavy products can be a bit intimidating, but with a great personality and a good mood that intimidation can turn into admiratiom and attraction. Like a sexy mysterious guy whose intimidation translates as appeal. On the other hand if the guy has a personality that can be percieved as antagonistic, you're signature will translate as being intimidating in a bad way, almost predatorial.

There is a fine line between the strong, silent type, and the anti social weirdo lol. Not sayin you're either one, but don't take that risk of becoming the second. Even if you don't like to talk much a simple smile and open body language can do wonders!
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2011 8:36 PM by misfit101.)
11-04-2011 8:36 PM
Thanks given by halo0073, as33156
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2396
Thanks received:
1203 thanks in 436 posts

11-04-2011 8:47 PM

thanks for your help.
dsouza

You need to use some of the mp3's i uploaded and also some of the others things. Glace is amazing but the best mones in the world won't help if you don't open your mouth. A closed mouth doesn't eat they say. read my thread from front to back. welcome to PT. Reps!

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

Stay Congruent My Friends
11-04-2011 8:47 PM
Thanks given by shadowknight, halo0073

as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2396
Thanks received:
1203 thanks in 436 posts

11-04-2011 9:54 PM

I'm lost. What bomb? Is there more drama going on that I missed?

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

Stay Congruent My Friends
11-04-2011 9:54 PM
Curiosity
why pretend when you have science

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks received:
103 thanks in 53 posts

11-04-2011 9:58 PM

(11-04-2011 9:54 PM)as33156 Wrote:  I'm lost. What bomb? Is there more drama going on that I missed?

I'm really not sure, but do we need one of these in here? :

Bomb

= P

My Pheromone Arsenal:

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Possess, Nude, Hypnotica Social

True Pheromones: TL, TA, TI, XXX, True Essence, A-1, Androstatrione
11-04-2011 9:58 PM
Thanks given by as33156
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1737
Thanks received:
1453 thanks in 661 posts

11-05-2011 12:03 AM

Confused

"They always say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself." - Andy Warhol

11-05-2011 12:03 AM
dsouza
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
29 thanks in 10 posts

11-05-2011 4:24 AM

(11-04-2011 6:00 PM)Dafixisin Wrote:  Whoa... yeah, dsouza... okay.

Start here: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

Read as33156's thread cover to cover. You'll glean more than enough pearls of real world wisdom. Do not proceed any further till you've done your homework.

As33156: this one's yours, man. May the force be with you.

Thank you so much for this link!Yahoo
11-05-2011 4:24 AM

halo0073
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 151
Thanks received:
317 thanks in 190 posts

11-05-2011 8:51 AM