Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Glace Anyone?
josh_84
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Glace Anyone?
08-27-2017 5:54 AM

Glace is meant to be unscented when purchased, thats what it says when buying the product.

The other 2 products are scented in leather and steel but the smell seems to not last too long, but hopefully the pheromones are still working and just the cover smell has worn off.

I will keep trying all 3 and see what happens for a while.

Hopefully just takes time to notice results from the 3 products as i am new to trying pheromones.
08-27-2017 5:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

08-27-2017 6:21 AM

(08-27-2017 3:43 AM)josh_84 Wrote:  I read some have used 6-8 sprays, but if you use too much of glace can it cause people to go silent around you?

Are there any real negative experiences from going too high with glace?

I will try 4 again this week to see if people talk more before increase.

I am asking as it seems many even with high amounts sprayed on still get good results.

With that high a dose solo you will almost certainly be perceived as a complete beta.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-One-Shot-At-Glory

Fear is the mindkiller
08-27-2017 6:21 AM

josh_84
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

08-27-2017 6:29 AM

should 4 sprays be clearly noticeable when around people, the alpha dream website says 3 sprays or more.

I haven't had the product long and only tried 4 sprays once so far, but that time i was around several people for a decent amount of time and didn't notice them talking that much.

Will try it again during the week and see if get better results.
08-27-2017 6:29 AM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

08-27-2017 6:44 AM

(08-27-2017 5:54 AM)josh_84 Wrote:  Glace is meant to be unscented when purchased, thats what it says when buying the product.

The other 2 products are scented in leather and steel but the smell seems to not last too long, but hopefully the pheromones are still working and just the cover smell has worn off.

In my experience, many of the unscented mones may suffer decreased diffusion because of lack of lighter (perfume) molecules to lift them up so that they can fly towards the target's nose. Of course, the unscented gives you the flexibility to apply any scent that you like....hopefully something that projects e.g., ISO E Super.

Years ago (2013), I purchased and still have some leftover unscented AM and Glace. Chris likes to use silicone in his formulas. Without scents, I found it was hit/miss. However, when they hit...they did in a major way. I feel that if I had gotten the L&S scented versions, the hits could have been greater as the scent really helps with diffusion. Lastly, I find that mones from Alpha Dream need a period to 'cook' on the skin maybe about 3 hours before you meet target(s). Once again, your body heat will help increase the diffusion particularly if you are engaging in dancing or enclosed space with several bodies around to warm things up. If you are holding your target during dancing, this will help ensure that she is in your cloud.

Regarding the scent longevity, don't worry that you don't smell it. If it is a strong scent, chances are that after a time you will no longer sense it because of olfactory fatigue. This doesn't mean that others around you don't smell it....they probably do smell it, even if you no longer smell it. You can test this by asking close friends tell you if they smell anything on you at various time intervals and varying distances. Also, the pheromones usually outlast the scents. Some vendors even state that the pheromones are still working after the scent fades. Sometimes, there is residue left over to the next day if you don't wash so you may still observe hits.

Dr C and others on here have also given a tip of spraying alcohol or alcohol based cologne on application points after several hours in order to help revive diffusion. This makes sense or scents (pun intended) because not only will you refresh a fading scent, but you will increase diffusion as the volatile alcohol will lift the residual pheromone molecules up into the air. An incidental benefit of this is that it will help clean off the application point by totally expending any residual mones. In other words, instead of just wasting the residual at the end of the evening by cleansing at home....you are helping to really use the mones more efficiently....possibly getting more bang for the buck! (Let's hope in more ways than one sideLol)

Wishing you luck and more bang for the buck!
08-27-2017 6:44 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

08-27-2017 7:44 AM

Tried to rep ya Fedora. But I gotta spread love. Smile
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2017 7:44 AM by DrChocolate.)
08-27-2017 7:44 AM
josh_84
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

08-28-2017 4:48 AM

Thanks for the advice using glace.

Will try 4 sprays this week and see if i get some reactions, hopefully it will work.

I did try 2 sprays of am and 4 of glace on the weekend and did notice when spoke to one lady she would answer but wouldn't say much only a couple of words.

I haven't used am much either as i got both products at same time, i just tried that combination that time because glace is meant to get people more talkative if the am pheromone is too strong the glace part is meant to still allow it to be more social around people.
08-28-2017 4:48 AM

Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

08-28-2017 7:20 AM

Why was this thread about Glace started in the Mens Section?

This thread belongs in the Alpha Dreams forum.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
08-28-2017 7:20 AM
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-29-2017 3:25 PM

Why are all you guys hating on Glace???? LOL

This post was intended to discuss any new substitutes or any other recommendations on a social product. What's hot these days as a "Glace" type replacement?

Is anyone even still using Glace?

I think it was a great social product before, if not the best I have ever used. (I've tried almost everything good)
08-29-2017 3:25 PM
josh_84
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

09-01-2017 2:47 AM

Hi, i tried using glace with 6 sprays just to see if it could get people talking more, it was at a golf course on a big event day but i didn't notice anyone in the pro shop or bar being any more talkative than normal.

I did notice i wanted to talk a lot more than i normally would, but was hoping to get others talking more but that didn't happen.

I realise it was outside and not in a smaller indoor area like a bar or cafe or club, but its meant to take effect within 30 seconds of a person being close to others so was hoping it might of worked.

I did read some mention adding a cologne under the app points might help with the effectiveness of some products might try that next time with glace.

That wouldn't work with alfa maschio when its already scented would it as it would be 2 different smells over top of each other?
09-01-2017 2:47 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

09-01-2017 3:00 AM

(09-01-2017 2:47 AM)josh_84 Wrote:  Hi, i tried using glace with 6 sprays just to see if it could get people talking more, it was at a golf course on a big event day but i didn't notice anyone in the pro shop or bar being any more talkative than normal.

I did notice i wanted to talk a lot more than i normally would, but was hoping to get others talking more but that didn't happen.

I realise it was outside and not in a smaller indoor area like a bar or cafe or club, but its meant to take effect within 30 seconds of a person being close to others so was hoping it might of worked.

I did read some mention adding a cologne under the app points might help with the effectiveness of some products might try that next time with glace.

That wouldn't work with alfa maschio when its already scented would it as it would be 2 different smells over top of each other?

Looks like u're having a diffusion issue. Try a cologne over or under the mone app. Wait till eather or is dry.

Good luck. Smile
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2017 3:01 AM by DrChocolate.)
09-01-2017 3:00 AM

Share This Thread