Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Glace+A1+L2k?
UnderConstruction
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Glace+A1+L2k?
11-01-2012 4:14 PM

Hey guys, I need to know if these mixes would work and what kind of effect they would produce. Im buying Glace and A1 for sure so i need to know if L2k fits in this mix.

Glace+L2k? Compatible?
L2k+A1?
Glace+A1+L2k? Im going for as3s Vip mix but without the NA, i cant justify the cost of it right now.

I appreciate any insight brothers..and a sister or two Big Grin

Bodybuilding, the art of hacking the human body.

No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.
-- Socrates 400 BC

You'll never become a failure until you fail to try. Nobody who ever gave his best regretted it.

Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are? It might have been.
11-01-2012 4:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TwistedOstrich
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: Glace+A1+L2k?
11-01-2012 4:25 PM

(11-01-2012 4:14 PM)UnderConstruction Wrote:  Glace+L2k? Compatible?
L2k+Androstadienone ?
Glace+Androstadienone +L2k? Im going for as3s Vip mix but without the NA, i cant justify the cost of it right now.

L2kv2 is made to be a stand alone, it has boat loads of whats in Glace and its own supply of A1. Maybe try it out and then see if you need to hop it up with more socials or A1.

Personally I would only add either of these two if I was pushing it to be more dominant in that direction. Such as adding glace where I wanted L2k to be more social or A1 when I'm with a girl that needs extra comfort.

Now glace is good for daytime use or social situations in general. But I presume you wanted mixes for being with women or gathering/parties of some sort...

-
-
_
Personality Type ENTP - Scorpio - 28
Journal - An Ostriches' Twisted Journal ~v3
API, XS111, Exist, XSR32, Evolve, Ascend, Cohesion, Bliss, Vibe, Connections, Flirt
Glace SB, A1 99.9%, L2kv1, L2Kv2
Element X, RAW, LadyKiller, Holy Grail, Wingman Blue Label
TrueLove, TrueAlpha, TrueCarisma
Core
P74,P75,P79,P80,P81,P83,P86,P90,P91,P93,​P95,P96,P102,P103,P114,P123,P126
TAA,TAC,TAH,TAL,TAK,
Alpha Androstenol,Beta Androstenol,Androsterone,None,Meo-Est,DHEAS,AndrostAnone,Epiandrosterone
11-01-2012 4:25 PM
thundr
Vendor

RE: Glace+Androstadienone +L2k?
11-01-2012 4:58 PM

I used FB etoh Glace with L2k v1 during the first hour of L2k getting of the ground. It worked well as a nice icebreaker until L2k warmed up but by then the fb glace was gone. I added up to 2 drops New Pheromone Additive during L2k apps as well with great results at 1 drop. A small amount of A1 can be added but after testing I do not feel it is needed at all.

Once L2k gets hot after an hour or 2, leave it alone. Dont reapply it ever as it will mess things up bad. Trust me on this. Let it ride the entire night alone. It changes ove the course of the evening. Adding stuff to it messes up this change. From hours 2 thru 5 after initial app, L2k is a brutal hitter.
11-01-2012 4:58 PM
UnderConstruction
Checking out the place

Rep Post

11-01-2012 5:44 PM

(11-01-2012 4:25 PM)TwistedOstrich Wrote:  L2kv2 is made to be a stand alone, it has boat loads of whats in Glace and its own supply of Androstadienone . Maybe try it out and then see if you need to hop it up with more socials or Androstadienone .

Personally I would only add either of these two if I was pushing it to be more dominant in that direction. Such as adding glace where I wanted L2k to be more social or Androstadienone when I'm with a girl that needs extra comfort.

Now glace is good for daytime use or social situations in general. But I presume you wanted mixes for being with women or gathering/parties of some sort...

Yes parties, dates, that sort of thing. Thing is im a little intimidating and i need the approachabily of Glace, with the comfort of A1...how could i achieve that?

And do you happen to know what L2k has most molecule of? A1, -none, or other? If you know multiple molecules that would be helpfull too.

No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.
-- Socrates 400 BC

You'll never become a failure until you fail to try. Nobody who ever gave his best regretted it.

11-01-2012 5:44 PM
UnderConstruction
Checking out the place

Rep Post

11-01-2012 5:51 PM

(11-01-2012 4:58 PM)thundr Wrote:  I used FB etoh Glace with L2k v1 during the first hour of L2k getting of the ground. It worked well as a nice icebreaker until L2k warmed up but by then the fb glace was gone. I added up to 2 drops New Pheromone Additive during L2k apps as well with great results at 1 drop. A small amount of Androstadienone can be added but after testing I do not feel it is needed at all.

Once L2k gets hot after an hour or 2, leave it alone. Dont reapply it ever as it will mess things up bad. Trust me on this. Let it ride the entire night alone. It changes ove the course of the evening. Adding stuff to it messes up this change. From hours 2 thru 5 after initial app, L2k is a brutal hitter.

I see i see, and what kind of reactions did you get with New Pheromone Additive+L2k because i thought about that mix too.

What molecule/mone would you recommend instead of A1 to achieve that extra comfort at a party/date?

And do you happen to know what L2k has most molecule of? A1, -none, or other? If you know multiple molecules that would be helpfull too.

-- Socrates 400 BC

11-01-2012 5:51 PM

TwistedOstrich
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-01-2012 9:23 PM

(11-01-2012 5:44 PM)UnderConstruction Wrote:  And do you happen to know what L2k has most molecule of? Androstadienone , -none, or other? If you know multiple molecules that would be helpfull too.

Here is a link to my journal where I gathered up everything that was posted from Alpha Dream as to whats in v2 and tried to decipher whats in v1.

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-An-Ostrich...8#pid65118

I bet some vendors may have Thanksgiving/Christmas sales in the next month or so. Maybe you don't need to buy everything at once, try the L2K and see whats needed after. As you can see it has alot of socials and A1. If you want more you may want to try cohesionXS or FlirtXS. Great deals too...

-
-
_
Personality Type ENTP - Scorpio - 28
Journal - An Ostriches' Twisted Journal ~v3
API, XS111, Exist, XSR32, Evolve, Ascend, Cohesion, Bliss, Vibe, Connections, Flirt
Glace SB, A1 99.9%, L2kv1, L2Kv2
Element X, RAW, LadyKiller, Holy Grail, Wingman Blue Label
TrueLove, TrueAlpha, TrueCarisma
Core
P74,P75,P79,P80,P81,P83,P86,P90,P91,P93,​P95,P96,P102,P103,P114,P123,P126
TAA,TAC,TAH,TAL,TAK,
Alpha Androstenol,Beta Androstenol,Androsterone,None,Meo-Est,DHEAS,AndrostAnone,Epiandrosterone
11-01-2012 9:23 PM
thundr
Vendor

11-01-2012 11:40 PM

(11-01-2012 5:51 PM)UnderConstruction Wrote:  I see i see, and what kind of reactions did you get with New Pheromone Additive+L2k because i thought about that mix too.

What molecule/mone would you recommend instead of Androstadienone to achieve that extra comfort at a party/date?

And do you happen to know what L2k has most molecule of? Androstadienone , -none, or other? If you know multiple molecules that would be helpfull too.

1 drop New Pheromone Additive makes Lk2 v1 a bit more sexual right out of the gate. When it shifts over time to a more sexual nature the added none makes it unstoppable. 2 drops New Pheromone Additive is fine right off the bat but when L2k shifts gears, things get weird. Its too much. If you are feeling like pushing limits go 2 drops New Pheromone Additive but add an extra spray of L2k and have a togo social like glace or Scent of Eros handy if things get weird. Best to stick to 2 sprays L2k 1 drop New Pheromone Additive. That is a wicked combo I have had supreme results with.

DHEAS is a good A1 replacement that works social majik on dudes as well as chicks. Added A1 to L2k is unnecessary IMO. A1 works well with lacroy and LAL products best for what I need it for. A1 works the best on the wrists and back of neck. Wrists mostly bc it helps with comfort during kino and keeps that shit away from your own nose.

I think I remember something said about DHEAS being the driver to L2k V2 so I would assume V1 is packed full of it too. Chris could prolly answer that question better than I..
11-01-2012 11:40 PM

Share This Thread