Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Glace + ... ?
Androaura
Walking Pheromone Cloud

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Glace + ... ?
11-09-2012 8:54 AM

Hello.

This is a thread about what I've noticed about Glace while using it so far. It seems to make social situations much more seamless. The transitions seem to feel better for both (or more) of the people involved. I've used it in three different ways at this point. Solo at a couple sprays works great to buffer the edges through most communication.

Together with androstadienone led to a positive vibe. Throughout the forums (and especially in the Journal Section of both of the men and women here) I've seen a few combinations with Glace functioning as some type of adhesive to making the other mones work together more efficiently.

Yes, there is no "goal" per say. The real goal is to have the most fun night possible (not outcome dependent).

Glace solo at 2 sprays without Androstadienone exits with the same vibe it came in with (which is a good one).

I'm looking for another pheromone that would do well in combination with Glace. Currently, the only 3 pheromone mix combination I can currently do is:

Glace + Alfa Maschio + Androstadienone

Any other combinations of either two or three of your personal favorite pheromones (single molecules or standalone products) in combination including Glace would be highly appreciated. An explanation of why you would use a specific combo also would be awesome.

Thank you for any response in advance.
For all comments/concerns/suggestions/... in advance thank you!

Journal:
The J(ournal) of Aura

Current Pheromone Products Owned:
Alpha Dreams: Alfa Maschio: My Rating - 7/10 & Fast Burn Glace (Light Silicone): My Rating - 8/10
Love Scent: Androstadienone (Full Strength): My Rating - 9/10

Wishlist:
Wolf, Aqua Vitae, L2K, Corporativo, NPA
11-09-2012 8:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: Glace + ... ?
11-09-2012 9:44 AM

Glace can be added to any mix, as opposed to creating a mix with Glace. It seems to buffer any aggressive mixes, adds some comfort, and gets everyone including the wearer talking.

I add Glace anytime I want to get others around me talking like crazy. Although Glace is amazing, I don't think its always necessary, as other mones are usually well buffered, and include socials in them. For example, Wolf and AV are very social by themselves. I'm always shocked how much people love talking to me when I wear them, so there's really no reason to add Glace.
11-09-2012 9:44 AM
Androaura
Walking Pheromone Cloud

Rep Post

11-09-2012 4:37 PM

(11-09-2012 9:44 AM)xtraspecial Wrote:  Glace can be added to any mix, as opposed to creating a mix with Glace. It seems to buffer any aggressive mixes, adds some comfort, and gets everyone including the wearer talking.

I add Glace anytime I want to get others around me talking like crazy. Although Glace is amazing, I don't think its always necessary, as other mones are usually well buffered, and include socials in them. For example, Wolf and AV are very social by themselves. I'm always shocked how much people love talking to me when I wear them, so there's really no reason to add Glace.

That's also what I notice. With the application of between one to three sprays of Glace, those around me become much more lively.

Information for Wolf from different threads I've read into does seem quite interesting. It's good to know that both AV and Wolf may also encourage social activity as well to the wearer without the addition of Glace.

Glace seems to smooth through both social output and input that I've both given and received. It however yes, isn't sexual as a standalone in its effects in my limited amount of experience that I've had with it.

That is why I suppose you have suggested both Wolf and Aqua Vitae doubling as both sexual & social pheromone products.

Thank you for the feedback!

Journal:
The J(ournal) of Aura

Alpha Dreams: Alfa Maschio: My Rating - 7/10 & Fast Burn Glace (Light Silicone): My Rating - 8/10

Wishlist:
11-09-2012 4:37 PM
Arrow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-09-2012 5:33 PM

Unscented Glace is good by itself. It can be used with any type of cologne cover scent. I'm thinking it may also go well with a Chikara gel pack. I have not tried that one yet, I will have to get out my Glace and try this combo.Spiteful
11-09-2012 5:33 PM
??????
Changed at members request

Rep Post

11-10-2012 2:08 AM

(07-22-2011 11:06 AM)as33156 Wrote:  Combo Mixes

6 glace + 30mcg Androstadienone + 2 AM
6 glace + 6 inches of NA + 30mcg Androstadienone
6 glace + 2 drops of Wolf + 30mcg Androstadienone

I have had nothing but success with these 3 combos

6 sprays of Glace alone = Ramble Potion

Pg 8 of the 160+ Journey from as3.

Giving Credit where Credit is due. I am Sure you will notice amazing results.

Don't Hold back,

-MX
11-10-2012 2:08 AM

Androaura
Walking Pheromone Cloud

Rep Post

11-13-2012 9:51 PM

(11-10-2012 2:08 AM)MBPxD40 Wrote:  Pg 8 of the 160+ Journey from as3.

Giving Credit where Credit is due. I am Sure you will notice amazing results.

Don't Hold back,

-MX

Thank you everyone for your replies.

Glace is my go to mone for more easily navigated social intercourse.

I feel I may test many pheromones alongside it.

I at the moment only own just a few pheromone infused products.

Journal:
The J(ournal) of Aura

Wishlist:
11-13-2012 9:51 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

12-24-2012 11:48 PM

I'm noticing glace AM takes 2 hrs to work properly then it last like 4-5 hrs or more. I've learned to wear it 2 hrs before going out.

YOUTUBE:

BANDCAMP:

(This post was last modified: 12-24-2012 11:49 PM by dsouza.)
12-24-2012 11:48 PM

Share This Thread