Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Glace
sweetpea~
Checking out the place

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Glace
01-30-2016 12:03 AM

So I am new to mones and my brother suggested Glace for me when I told him I would love to be relaxed and carefree in a social setting. I read the reviews on this site and went for it and bought Glace.. the original slow burn silicone. Used 1 spray for 2 days.. nothing.. used 2 sprays on sides on neck for over a week and I really dont feel any WOW like the reviews I've been reading and it's so frustrating. I use a cover scent too. I've noticed that when I use dolce and Gabbana Dolce perfume I don't smell anything but if I use Michael kors for women as a cover scent, I end up smelling like oregeno!
How do I get this to work for me?????
Any help is appreciated!!!
Thank you!!!
01-30-2016 12:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cali4ya858
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Glace
01-30-2016 12:25 AM

If you want to be "relaxed" and "carefree" you want to have an androstadienone product such as corpo, am or L2k

Or for non Alpha Dreams products, try Cohesion

Glace is a social pheromone and it is very subtle, only women pick it up I think. People just talk more and thats it.

Glace is usually used in Combo with other products.

PXS- Bliss, Cohesion; Evolve, Xist, Ascend, Taboo, LoveBoat, XS144B
LAL - Max-T copulin stick, Aqua Vitae, Nude Alpha, Wolf, Androstadienone 10mcg, SXD-9, Overdose; Bad Wolf, Hypnotica Social, Dirty Primitive, Asian for Asians, AlphaQ
Apex - Core, Style, CV4, Rone Warrior, Orbital social, M3X
True Pheromones - (All the free samples listed)
Alpha Dream - AM, LIIK, Corporativo, Glace (All of them 50mL upgraded)
Lovescent - NPA, Scent of Eros, Perception, Alter Ego, Mojo
01-30-2016 12:25 AM
ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

01-30-2016 2:23 AM

Try with more sprays. There were times when I went with 4.
In my opinion, for a 'carefree' product in social setting, go with bliss by pheromonexs.

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace
Androtics: TAC (20mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X
LAL: BW, Max T, Wolf
Pheromone XS: Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 40 samples
01-30-2016 2:23 AM
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-30-2016 6:22 PM

Glace was weird at first for me. I saw NOTHING from it probably the first 4-5 times using it. I went up to 4 sprays to see if I could see anything. The next time I tried 3 sprays and bam! I found my 'sweet spot.'

I went out alone that night and it was unbelievable how magnetic I was. I had I Mexican guy who swore we work at the same restaurant. I haven't worked at a restaurant in decades! Another guy just couldn't get enough of me. NOT in a gay way at all. He just wanted to be my friend. Dancing was involved and the ladies around me were dancing facing in my direction.

That was my eye opener for Glace.

Also, shake it up real good before you spray it each time. That will make sure all the mones are blended well before applying.

Don't give up on it yet. Let us know when you FIND it. You'll know when you do.
01-30-2016 6:22 PM

dsouza

Rep Post

01-30-2016 6:44 PM

My experience with glace is that it best worked for me at 1-2 sprays when used alone.. Anything more than 3 and I'd be treated as utter shit by strangers , especially men. FOR NO RHYME or REASON at all.. Even my own father started treating me like shit when I wore 3 sprays of glace to a family party once .

I have used it combined with AM successfully in the past, but I would limit use to 1-2 sprays. In current times I find AM alone does the job.. It could be because of declining test levels over the past 4 years in my body. I'm not lifting nearly as heavily as I used to due to injuries.

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My Youtube Channel::
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2016 6:45 PM by dsouza.)
01-30-2016 6:44 PM
Ex Machina
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-30-2016 6:58 PM

(01-30-2016 12:03 AM)sweetpea~ Wrote:  So I am new to mones and my brother suggested Glace for me when I told him I would love to be relaxed and carefree in a social setting. I read the reviews on this site and went for it and bought Glace.. the original slow burn silicone. Used 1 spray for 2 days.. nothing.. used 2 sprays on sides on neck for over a week and I really dont feel any WOW like the reviews I've been reading and it's so frustrating. I use a cover scent too. I've noticed that when I use dolce and Gabbana Dolce perfume I don't smell anything but if I use Michael kors for women as a cover scent, I end up smelling like oregeno!
How do I get this to work for me?????
Any help is appreciated!!!
Thank you!!!

Hmmm...

Personally I love Glace at 1 or 2 sprays. Works as advertised in my case. Makes me more outgoing as I tend to be more of an introvert. Also I notice others are more likely to approach. Everybody's different, keep working with it, I'm sure you'll find your sweep spot.
01-30-2016 6:58 PM
sweetpea~
Checking out the place

Rep Post

01-31-2016 3:33 PM

I went out last night with my husband and a few of our friends. I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary to report. I do shake the bottle before I spray. So I sprayed 2 sprays to my belly, 1 spray shared between the wrists, 2 sprays to sides of neck and 1 spray behind neck. Wacko2 I thought I migt as well see ow this is gonna go down LOL. BUT nothing strange.
Now I'm the type of girl that turns heads anyway. My friends always tell me that guys stare at me whenever I'm out with them but I don't notice because I'm happily married to a great guy and I guess I'm just oblivious to other guys looking at me. So the fact that Glace isn't working for me bothers me.
I did go ahead and order a bottle of Desire me XS to put that to the test.. See if its just Glace thats not working or if I'm just not a pheromone girl.. Is that even possible??? Can they not work at all on some people?? I really want self effects that I've read other people write about more so than attracting other people to me.
Cry
01-31-2016 3:33 PM
kalpan56

Sex:

Rep Post

02-01-2016 12:33 AM

Chill!!

No pure b-nol products gives me great hits. They just seems to be not working. It is my personality. I have tried orbital and connections solo but the results weren't positive. It depends on your personality.

You will surely love Desire me.

Thanks
02-01-2016 12:33 AM

ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-01-2016 12:52 AM

Are you extroverted or social by nature? If you and the people around you are already talkative without the use of any pheromone then it is hard to see any effects. I'm more of a listener unless if I'm with my very close friends. So since I'm more of a calm person, I notice good effects when wearing glace.

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace
Androtics: TAC (20mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X
LAL: BW, Max T, Wolf
Pheromone XS: Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 40 samples
02-01-2016 12:52 AM
sweetpea~
Checking out the place

Rep Post

02-01-2016 8:53 PM

ShadowX114 - I too am more of a listener unless I'm with close friends... I guess it doesn't really help then than my friends are super talkative anyway.. and loud.. I'm a little more introverted than they are. Which is why I need this to work for me. I wear it at work too but haven't really noticed anyone going out of their way to talk to me. I will keep trying and will update. Thank you so much for all the advice!
02-01-2016 8:53 PM

Share This Thread