Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Getting rid of the smell
lukalv
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Getting rid of the smell
03-31-2019 5:30 AM

By accident, 2 days ago, I spilled a few ml Androstadienone from the bottle onto the floor and carpet. I wiped it and washed it later. Unfortunately, the smell of this pheromone persists in the room. How to get rid of this smell?
03-31-2019 5:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WiggleWasser
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Getting rid of the smell
03-31-2019 3:35 PM

Go to your nearest pet supply store (or Walmart) and buy a bottle of cat/dog urine spot remover.

Current Arsenal:

Alter Ego, Chikara, Scent of Eros, Perception, Edge, Imprint, THU, Unresistable, Treasure Shine, TUTH, TAC, P83, GOA, LIIK, NPA, The Love God, and a dozen or so others from LPMP.
03-31-2019 3:35 PM
lukalv
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-07-2019 7:39 AM

(03-31-2019 3:35 PM)WiggleWasser Wrote:  Go to your nearest pet supply store (or Walmart) and buy a bottle of cat/dog urine spot remover.

Unfortunately, it only helps for some time, then the smell returns. What should I do?
04-07-2019 7:39 AM
lukalv
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-21-2019 5:42 AM

I'm writing a new post here because I managed to overcome the unpleasant smell. I think that it can be useful to someone and it is worth writing a clue.
I tried different things: odor neutralizers, air fresheners, and agents that neutralize the urine of dogs and cats.
It helped briefly, at first it was ok, covered with an unpleasant smell, but after a few hours or the next day again felt pheromones spilled on the floor.
I found a way to get rid of it. I bought an ozone generator. It is not expensive, the cheapest can be bought for 30-40 dollars and it should be enough.
I turned on the ozone generator in the infected room, ozone was formed for less than an hour (I should do it longer, about 2 hours, but I decided to do less), but it is important not to stay in the room during this operation and to remove all animals and plants. Ozone is poisonous in high concentrations.
After that I turned off the generator, waited for half an hour and aired the room for 2-3 hours. The whole operation takes about 5 hours, after 4 hours you can normally use the room. For a few days the smell of ozone stays with us, it is the smell of sea breeze after a storm. Very specific, but pleasant.
The smell of pheromones disappeared from my room, I'm happy, I recommend this way.
In the place where it has been spilled, you can smell the smell, but from a distance of 5 inch and it is very weak, does not spread throughout the room. I think that soon I will use the generator locally and the smell will not be at all.
04-21-2019 5:42 AM

Johnny Fever
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-21-2019 11:05 AM

@lukalv: I've seen this done with automobiles and I'm glad to hear it worked for you. It gives me another reason to go buy one of those, even though I'm fortunate to not have had a spill yet.

My Current Goods
PXS: APi, Xist, SOB, Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Taboo, Celebrity, XS193M/Boyfriend
LAL: BW, A/V, NA
AD: Corporativo, Glace
LPMP: TLC 60/40, 90/10, roller
PTreas: GOA, Capt Oil, THU
Love-Scent: AE, Edge. Chikara gel, Alpha 7, Scented Pheromone Oils, Androstadienone
04-21-2019 11:05 AM

Share This Thread