Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Getting opened by girls
peterseller
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

Getting opened by girls
10-03-2015 11:10 AM

I know pheromones are not magic but I'm wondering if there's any pheromone that may help getting opened by girls.

I'm a decent looking guy but a bit shy... I know, I know... I should be working on my self-confidence but any bit helps...
10-03-2015 11:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

maxx55
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 336
Thanks received:
354 thanks in 200 posts

RE: Getting opened by girls
10-03-2015 11:21 AM

I have been opened by girls only while wearing NA, Imprint, or Core+Imprint. I just notice an increase of girls that rarely talk to me/have never talked to me initiating conversation more often. Sometimes it's by asking a stupid question, so I didn't even realize their goal was to have a convo. But you should be confident enough to approach these girls. At the very least, lead the conversation.
10-03-2015 11:21 AM
blitz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 17
Thanks received:
135 thanks in 50 posts

10-03-2015 11:25 AM

l2k, but if you're shy about approaching then you'll probably be very shy about the way in which they will approach you because it will be only the confident women and they will be very direct.

The great thing about mones is that

1) they destroy bitch shields
2) everything you say will be funny/charming even when it's not

But you still need to approach.

I learned this as a young kid, my neighbor would babysit me when I was 6-10 years old and she was very attractive. Her parents and my parents were close friends so I got to spend a lot of time around her but it really showed me just how different dating is between men and women. I remember one afternoon she drove me to the park and she was with her older sister (also very attractive) and they started talking about this cute guy and they kept trying to get his attention in the typical way most mone users are used to (hovering, preening, playing with their hair, putting on makeup, walking in front of him, etc) and nothing... I thought they were social retards but I was 8 or 9 at the time and didn't know better. On the way back they kept talking about how frustrated they were that he wouldn't say hi to them because he was so cute, dreamy, hot, etc and I said "why didn't you just say hi to him" and they both laughed and said I wouldn't understand. I didn't then but I do now.

Had he approached either one it would have been so easy, they both really wanted him to approach but did nothing but hover nearby in the hopes of getting his attention.

Another time, with a different guy, she was pulling out of a store with her friend and they were talking about the guy behind the counter. Well she's pulling out and he comes out to flirt with her and she's giving him a MAJOR attitude "what the hell do you want", "you idiot I'm babysitting right now", "do you do this with all of your customers", etc... I never seen her get mad like this before and the whole time the guy just keeps his cool and number closes her. As she rolls up the window and drives away she starts going "OHHHHH MY GOOOOOD, did that just happen, he's so hot, OHHHHHHH MY GOOOOOOD I hope he calls! AAHHHHHHHH HE'S SO CUTE!!!"

I was confused as hell in that moment but once I got older I realized what was up.

The point is, pheromones will enhance your own natural signature to where you're either a highly sexual confident man, a forceful alpha male, or a socially skilled Mr. Bond. Whatever vibe they give off the expectation will be the same, you have to take the lead.
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2015 11:28 AM by blitz.)
10-03-2015 11:25 AM
Thanks given by lunch, kimosabe, Falcon, SeekingSuccess, excalibur, LoveInSpain, dapppadan, Pheroman
Interstellar
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 25
Thanks received:
71 thanks in 22 posts

10-03-2015 11:40 AM

(10-03-2015 11:25 AM)blitz Wrote:  l2k, but if you're shy about approaching then you'll probably be very shy about the way in which they will approach you because it will be only the confident women and they will be very direct.

The great thing about mones is that

1) they destroy bitch shields
2) everything you say will be funny/charming even when it's not

But you still need to approach.

I learned this as a young kid, my neighbor would babysit me when I was 6-10 years old and she was very attractive. Her parents and my parents were close friends so I got to spend a lot of time around her but it really showed me just how different dating is between men and women. I remember one afternoon she drove me to the park and she was with her older sister (also very attractive) and they started talking about this cute guy and they kept trying to get his attention in the typical way most mone users are used to (hovering, preening, playing with their hair, putting on makeup, walking in front of him, etc) and nothing... I thought they were social retards but I was 8 or 9 at the time and didn't know better. On the way back they kept talking about how frustrated they were that he wouldn't say hi to them because he was so cute, dreamy, hot, etc and I said "why didn't you just say hi to him" and they both laughed and said I wouldn't understand. I didn't then but I do now.

Had he approached either one it would have been so easy, they both really wanted him to approach but did nothing but hover nearby in the hopes of getting his attention.

Another time, with a different guy, she was pulling out of a store with her friend and they were talking about the guy behind the counter. Well she's pulling out and he comes out to flirt with her and she's giving him a MAJOR attitude "what the hell do you want", "you idiot I'm babysitting right now", "do you do this with all of your customers", etc... I never seen her get mad like this before and the whole time the guy just keeps his cool and number closes her. As she rolls up the window and drives away she starts going "OHHHHH MY GOOOOOD, did that just happen, he's so hot, OHHHHHHH MY GOOOOOOD I hope he calls! AAHHHHHHHH HE'S SO CUTE!!!"

I was confused as hell in that moment but once I got older I realized what was up.

The point is, pheromones will enhance your own natural signature to where you're either a highly sexual confident man, a forceful alpha male, or a socially skilled Mr. Bond. Whatever vibe they give off the expectation will be the same, you have to take the lead.

I deffinitely hate that kind of woman. I would never go out with a girl like that!

Love-Scent: N.P.A, A1, IMPI red
Androtics: AMMO, IS, IG, CTTM2, TUTH, IJ, P83.
XS: Vibe XS, Cohesion Oil, Xist (Sample)
True: TL Oil
Alpha-Dream: Corpo, L2Kv1
LAL: AV, Wolf (Sample)
10-03-2015 11:40 AM
blitz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
135 thanks in 50 posts

10-03-2015 12:00 PM

(10-03-2015 11:40 AM)Interstellar Wrote:  I deffinitely hate that kind of woman. I would never go out with a girl like that!

She's not a bad person, even if she didn't look like a super model she would have still been my favorite because she was so nice and friendly, she was the only one out of 5 that took care of me to get me ice cream or take me to the park. She's been married now for about 10 years and has 3 kids. It's just that very attractive women get approached a lot and they don't have time to get to know every guy and date them for 3 months to see how they are they have to test them right away.
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2015 12:00 PM by blitz.)
10-03-2015 12:00 PM

Interstellar
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
71 thanks in 22 posts

10-03-2015 1:16 PM

(10-03-2015 12:00 PM)blitz Wrote:  She's not a bad person, even if she didn't look like a super model she would have still been my favorite because she was so nice and friendly, she was the only one out of 5 that took care of me to get me ice cream or take me to the park. She's been married now for about 10 years and has 3 kids. It's just that very attractive women get approached a lot and they don't have time to get to know every guy and date them for 3 months to see how they are they have to test them right away.

Well, you're right. Normally attractive girls or girls who has a lot of attention aren't my type.
Well, i got opened with NNPA + A-1 combo.
1st- a paper with her number and name
2nd- a girl asked me her number directly
3rd- a girl asked me why i was always eating alone, and invited me to her table (i hooked up with this girl after a while)

(This post was last modified: 10-03-2015 1:19 PM by Interstellar.)
10-03-2015 1:16 PM
peterseller
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

10-03-2015 2:00 PM

(10-03-2015 11:25 AM)blitz Wrote:  l2k, but if you're shy about approaching then you'll probably be very shy about the way in which they will approach you because it will be only the confident women and they will be very direct.
Thanks, L2K v1 or v2?
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2015 2:01 PM by peterseller.)
10-03-2015 2:00 PM
Interstellar
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
71 thanks in 22 posts

10-03-2015 2:04 PM

(10-03-2015 2:00 PM)peterseller Wrote:  Thanks, L2K v1 or v2?

Version 1 probably. Thats the one im ordering as well

10-03-2015 2:04 PM
moe

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1155
Thanks received:
657 thanks in 428 posts

10-03-2015 2:08 PM

AM works well for that. It will get you open, and even girls who don't approach you will send you blatant invitations for you to open them. I guess LIIK 1 would work in a similiar way

M.

Pheromone Xs:
Ascend, Evolve, Mascot, Barely Legal, Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss
Alpha Dreams:
AM, Corpo
Liquid Alchemy Labs:
NA, Wolf, AV, DP
Apex Pheromones:
Style
Androtics:
A314, P130, TAC
Pheromone Treasures:
-

A1

Journal: Moe++

(This post was last modified: 10-03-2015 2:08 PM by moe.)
10-03-2015 2:08 PM

blitz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
135 thanks in 50 posts

10-03-2015 4:20 PM

(10-03-2015 2:00 PM)peterseller Wrote:  Thanks, L2K v1 or v2?

v1 for sure
10-03-2015 4:20 PM

Share This Thread