Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Getting Laid!
misfit101
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 18
Thanks received:
131 thanks in 36 posts

Getting Laid!
04-26-2012 1:32 AM

So my bottle of Laid shampoo is almost out and I figured I'd write a review. I can't be too specific about what happened when since I've used it for about two and a half weeks, but here's my opinion on the product.

First and foremost:
1-I used laid during the weekdays in day time settings (mostly class at the university). By the end of the week I probably had developed some build up.
2-I used the shampoo/bodywash only as shampoo because frankly I like it too much on my hair and had too little of it to use much of it on my body. Each time I used about a dime size amount.
3-I use the Laid hair paste every time I wash my hair with Laid (also about a dime size amount)
4-All in all, I've worn Laid two and a half weeks.

Non-Pheromone effects:
I don't like to hype a product too much, but I'm serious when I say that the combination of laid pheromone shampoo and hair paste is amazing. In fact, the hair paste is my new absolutely favorite product to put on my hair.
It is non-greasy and leaves my hair looking great and exactly in its place without giving it a gel look (the crunchy, hard hair look) or making it look like my hair is always wet. It just simply makes it look great. It tames my hair (I have short curls, but they can get completely out of hand when I don't take care of them) and it actually helps it look combed and neat absolutely all day. I would wear Laid every day even if it had no pheromones at all.

Also even with as little as I use of the shampoo, it gives absolutely excellent lather. Even though I don't use it as a body wash, my hair lathers so much I figured I wouldn't waste the bubbles and use that to lather my neck and chest.

Last, it smells great. It is not a ground breaking scent, but it is manly and exactly what you want out of a shampoo. It isn't so strong that you can't wear your own fragrance, but if you choose to go without fragrance girls will still be able to smell scent coming from you. The paste has the same scent, but definitely has a different feel to it probably due to the paste itself. It smells better than all my other hair pastes though which is great, because the other paste I normally use that works well on my hair smells bad in my opinion and gets on my nerves. Laid paste smells fresh, but also has a nice manly cologne hint to it. However, even guys that don't like lots of scents won't have a problem wearing it since it isn't in your face at all. I'd say it's Acqua Di Gio type, but it doesn't smell like a copy of it, it has it's own identity.

Pheromone Effects:
Laid has become my go to product to wear to school. At first I wore it every week day just to test it, now I wear it as my first choice.
Before I wore it I asked if Laid was a social or sexual mix and I was told by its creator it was definitely an aggressive sexual mix. Well I don't have experience wearing it outside of school, but I don't think that it is aggressively sexual. I would say that the mix in Laid is the definition of an attraction product. It has attractive and sexual qualities, but it isn't sexual yet. Many will be happy to know it is absolutely work safe and that I noticed absolutely no ill effects on either girls or guys. Guys are chatty and treat you great. There isn't any intimidation, but there is maybe a hint of respect. However, not enough respect that people won't joke around with you as I have noticed that every time I wear Laid, both guys and girls joke around and have fun a lot more than days I don't.

Since I started wearing Laid, I have noticed that my relationships with my class friends have grown. One of my classes is quite large and has mostly girls in it and a few guys scattered around which is the reason I befriended a group of 5 girls about two months ago. Time is definitely the major reason I am now great friends with them, but I feel since I started wearing Laid around them it was as if I stepped on the gas pedal. Kino escalated immediately, and their comfort levels with me sky rocketed. In fact, even though they still shit test me like before, it is not only less frequent, but in a different manner, without a mean streak behind it haha.

Back to Kino: I've actually gotten so much Kino from one of them, that I'm starting to get a little nervous she might have a crush on me (she's about a 7 and I would rather get Kino from the 8.5). The 8.5 has a boyfriend, but she gives me great kino as well when we're alone and I've seen attraction from her before. However, she seems to really be into her bf, so I don't think that's going anywhere.
When I wear Laid I feel like I have an attractive vibe and I get a lot more IOI's and looks from girls. Interactions seem to go smoother, and I feel that even though it isn't an alpha product, the attractive vibe I can clearly see girls get from me gives me confidence and make me feel more alpha. Also when I first apply it I get great self effects from it that make me feel awesome and awake, something I find quite interesting since most pheromones don't give me any self effects at all.

Individual Stories
I've semi cold apporached two 9's that have class right after me. I say semi cold-approach because even though I had never talked to them before, we're in the same program and they've seen me before. I might have said one or two things to them the whole semester before I actually started talking to them, but they were pretty much strangers.
One of the 9's has a bf and is extremely shy. I had tried to open her before once early in the year and she was shy and to the point so it was a failed opening. I decided this time I would make conversation no matter what and that Laid would help me; I did, she laughed, smiled, and the door to flirting with her was opened. Since she is so shy, some days she will only say hi, others I will talk to her and she will smile and give IOI's, but it might be a slower process, but now I feel like I have a real shot unlike before and unlike most guys in my school who have not been able to shave off the ice layer that she puts up (it's actually just shyness not ice) I have now opened a door to begin escalating.

The second nine (more like a 9.5) I also met by going up to her and now have a friendly relationship after talking to her only for a short amount of time two or three times. She is extremely hot and most guys I think don't even bother with her because she seems like one of those girls you admire from a distance, but most guys think they probably couldn't get. She gives me IOI's and today she gave me kino when we were talking, unfortuanately we were interupted and I didn't ask her out. I need to switch the focus from school and get her to talk about sexier topics, though or I'm afraid if I wait any longer the relationship is going to go the way most relationship between med students go. Med students spend a lot of time together and are always dealing with stress, school, and medical topics. Even relationships that start with attraction quickly die out because of this. Too much contact and too much seriousness will kill even the strongest sexual tension.

Conclusion:
All in all it might seem like not much has happened, but again, it is as if when I started wearing laid I stepped on the gas and all my relationships progressed in a matter of two weeks more than they had in months. I've also gotten Laid wearing Laid once, but it was with a girl I've already hooked up with so I can't count is as a hit. I've noticed way more IOI's in the every day setting than on any day I don't wear it, and it honestly feels like a better day time attractive product than most I have (and I have a lot). Honestly, I can't see myself not having it haha so I'm going to order more in a week when my sample is done. Maybe when I have more of it I'll give it a spin in bar settings, but something tells me this isn't the place Laid will shine. However, I'm extremely curious to see how it might mix with other pheromone products!
04-26-2012 1:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by dbot, shadowknight, eyeofra, halo0073, extraballislit, Pheroman, Dafixisin, LAID Brand, thundr, as33156

LAID Brand
Vendor

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
46 thanks in 26 posts

RE: Getting Laid!
04-27-2012 12:54 AM

(04-26-2012 1:32 AM)misfit101 Wrote:  So my bottle of Laid shampoo is almost out and I figured I'd write a review. I can't be too specific about what happened when since I've used it for about two and a half weeks, but here's my opinion on the product.

First and foremost:
1-I used laid during the weekdays in day time settings (mostly class at the university). By the end of the week I probably had developed some build up.
2-I used the shampoo/bodywash only as shampoo because frankly I like it too much on my hair and had too little of it to use much of it on my body. Each time I used about a dime size amount.
3-I use the Laid hair paste every time I wash my hair with Laid (also about a dime size amount)
4-All in all, I've worn Laid two and a half weeks.

Non-Pheromone effects:
I don't like to hype a product too much, but I'm serious when I say that the combination of laid pheromone shampoo and hair paste is amazing. In fact, the hair paste is my new absolutely favorite product to put on my hair.
It is non-greasy and leaves my hair looking great and exactly in its place without giving it a gel look (the crunchy, hard hair look) or making it look like my hair is always wet. It just simply makes it look great. It tames my hair (I have short curls, but they can get completely out of hand when I don't take care of them) and it actually helps it look combed and neat absolutely all day. I would wear Laid every day even if it had no pheromones at all.

Also even with as little as I use of the shampoo, it gives absolutely excellent lather. Even though I don't use it as a body wash, my hair lathers so much I figured I wouldn't waste the bubbles and use that to lather my neck and chest.

Last, it smells great. It is not a ground breaking scent, but it is manly and exactly what you want out of a shampoo. It isn't so strong that you can't wear your own fragrance, but if you choose to go without fragrance girls will still be able to smell scent coming from you. The paste has the same scent, but definitely has a different feel to it probably due to the paste itself. It smells better than all my other hair pastes though which is great, because the other paste I normally use that works well on my hair smells bad in my opinion and gets on my nerves. Laid paste smells fresh, but also has a nice manly cologne hint to it. However, even guys that don't like lots of scents won't have a problem wearing it since it isn't in your face at all. I'd say it's Acqua Di Gio type, but it doesn't smell like a copy of it, it has it's own identity.

Pheromone Effects:
Laid has become my go to product to wear to school. At first I wore it every week day just to test it, now I wear it as my first choice.
Before I wore it I asked if Laid was a social or sexual mix and I was told by its creator it was definitely an aggressive sexual mix. Well I don't have experience wearing it outside of school, but I don't think that it is aggressively sexual. I would say that the mix in Laid is the definition of an attraction product. It has attractive and sexual qualities, but it isn't sexual yet. Many will be happy to know it is absolutely work safe and that I noticed absolutely no ill effects on either girls or guys. Guys are chatty and treat you great. There isn't any intimidation, but there is maybe a hint of respect. However, not enough respect that people won't joke around with you as I have noticed that every time I wear Laid, both guys and girls joke around and have fun a lot more than days I don't.

Since I started wearing Laid, I have noticed that my relationships with my class friends have grown. One of my classes is quite large and has mostly girls in it and a few guys scattered around which is the reason I befriended a group of 5 girls about two months ago. Time is definitely the major reason I am now great friends with them, but I feel since I started wearing Laid around them it was as if I stepped on the gas pedal. Kino escalated immediately, and their comfort levels with me sky rocketed. In fact, even though they still shit test me like before, it is not only less frequent, but in a different manner, without a mean streak behind it haha.

Back to Kino: I've actually gotten so much Kino from one of them, that I'm starting to get a little nervous she might have a crush on me (she's about a 7 and I would rather get Kino from the 8.5). The 8.5 has a boyfriend, but she gives me great kino as well when we're alone and I've seen attraction from her before. However, she seems to really be into her bf, so I don't think that's going anywhere.
When I wear Laid I feel like I have an attractive vibe and I get a lot more IOI's and looks from girls. Interactions seem to go smoother, and I feel that even though it isn't an alpha product, the attractive vibe I can clearly see girls get from me gives me confidence and make me feel more alpha. Also when I first apply it I get great self effects from it that make me feel awesome and awake, something I find quite interesting since most pheromones don't give me any self effects at all.

Individual Stories
I've semi cold apporached two 9's that have class right after me. I say semi cold-approach because even though I had never talked to them before, we're in the same program and they've seen me before. I might have said one or two things to them the whole semester before I actually started talking to them, but they were pretty much strangers.
One of the 9's has a bf and is extremely shy. I had tried to open her before once early in the year and she was shy and to the point so it was a failed opening. I decided this time I would make conversation no matter what and that Laid would help me; I did, she laughed, smiled, and the door to flirting with her was opened. Since she is so shy, some days she will only say hi, others I will talk to her and she will smile and give IOI's, but it might be a slower process, but now I feel like I have a real shot unlike before and unlike most guys in my school who have not been able to shave off the ice layer that she puts up (it's actually just shyness not ice) I have now opened a door to begin escalating.

The second nine (more like a 9.5) I also met by going up to her and now have a friendly relationship after talking to her only for a short amount of time two or three times. She is extremely hot and most guys I think don't even bother with her because she seems like one of those girls you admire from a distance, but most guys think they probably couldn't get. She gives me IOI's and today she gave me kino when we were talking, unfortuanately we were interupted and I didn't ask her out. I need to switch the focus from school and get her to talk about sexier topics, though or I'm afraid if I wait any longer the relationship is going to go the way most relationship between med students go. Med students spend a lot of time together and are always dealing with stress, school, and medical topics. Even relationships that start with attraction quickly die out because of this. Too much contact and too much seriousness will kill even the strongest sexual tension.

Conclusion:
All in all it might seem like not much has happened, but again, it is as if when I started wearing laid I stepped on the gas and all my relationships progressed in a matter of two weeks more than they had in months. I've also gotten Laid wearing Laid once, but it was with a girl I've already hooked up with so I can't count is as a hit. I've noticed way more IOI's in the every day setting than on any day I don't wear it, and it honestly feels like a better day time attractive product than most I have (and I have a lot). Honestly, I can't see myself not having it haha so I'm going to order more in a week when my sample is done. Maybe when I have more of it I'll give it a spin in bar settings, but something tells me this isn't the place Laid will shine. However, I'm extremely curious to see how it might mix with other pheromone products!

Misfit! Wow! Thank you so much for your detailed review. That was awesome!!! Please let me know when you make that order. I feel the need to hook it up a bit for you brother!! Smile
04-27-2012 12:54 AM
misfit101
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
131 thanks in 36 posts

05-01-2012 8:41 PM

(04-27-2012 12:54 AM)LAID Brand Wrote:  Misfit! Wow! Thank you so much for your detailed review. That was awesome!!! Please let me know when you make that order. I feel the need to hook it up a bit for you brother!! Smile

You're quite welcome! I feel like you already hooked me up with the free sample, but who am I to turn down an offer like that? I'll be ordering in the next couple of days most likely!
05-01-2012 8:41 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4663
Thanks received:
2425 thanks in 880 posts

05-01-2012 10:28 PM

Amazing Report misfit! Reps!

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...n=lastpost

Stay Congruent My Friends
05-01-2012 10:28 PM
Thanks given by misfit101
eyeofra
the Sun God

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 422
Thanks received:
473 thanks in 206 posts

05-01-2012 10:44 PM

Yes, very nice report. Well done!
05-01-2012 10:44 PM
Thanks given by misfit101

Dafixisin
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 98
Thanks received:
279 thanks in 103 posts

05-01-2012 11:01 PM

Yeah as33156, I nearly nominated misfit's post for the monthly award but had to give the nod to dbot's first post. I've never nominated any post for post of the month, but then again, I've never seen dbot wax poetic for any one standalone product.

Since this product may appear to contain healthy amounts of alpha mones, along with a serious androstadienone punch, my thinking is that a social like FB Glace or Hypnotica are all that are necessay to complete your well known trifecta combos. Keep it simple, I say.

The folks at Laid have graciously extended me some samplers, which I'm now eagerly awaiting. Once I've given it a decent go, I'll be dropping my knowledge in a post here as well. I've got my fingers crossed, since I haven't been wowed since AV and Wolf.

On a different note, I gave Paco Rabanne 1 Million a whiff at a department store today. Sprayed some on a tester card and took it home. I'm not a big cover guy, especially when wearing Wolf, but the 1 Million sure does smell tasty.
05-01-2012 11:01 PM
Thanks given by misfit101, as33156
misfit101
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
131 thanks in 36 posts

05-01-2012 11:22 PM

Thanks a lot guys, I'll try and keep them coming! I'm still trying to see which product would be a nice addition to my use of Laid. I don't want to soften it up too much.
I wore it with 2 drops A314 and noticed no ill effects, but no major change either. Will have to try it again. I also like the suggestion of adding Glace as it is a social without the beta effects.
05-01-2012 11:22 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2425 thanks in 880 posts

05-02-2012 2:35 AM

(05-01-2012 11:01 PM)Dafixisin Wrote:  Yeah as33156, I nearly nominated misfit's post for the monthly award but had to give the nod to dbot's first post. I've never nominated any post for post of the month, but then again, I've never seen dbot wax poetic for any one standalone product.

Since this product may appear to contain healthy amounts of alpha mones, along with a serious androstadienone punch, my thinking is that a social like FB Glace or Hypnotica are all that are necessay to complete your well known trifecta combos. Keep it simple, I say.

The folks at Laid have graciously extended me some samplers, which I'm now eagerly awaiting. Once I've given it a decent go, I'll be dropping my knowledge in a post here as well. I've got my fingers crossed, since I haven't been wowed since AV and Wolf.

On a different note, I gave Paco Rabanne 1 Million a whiff at a department store today. Sprayed some on a tester card and took it home. I'm not a big cover guy, especially when wearing Wolf, but the 1 Million sure does smell tasty.

Yeah 1 million is one of my favourite cheap cover scents. The ladies lap it up. It's just to much for me to have on in the day time in the south. I'm glad you like. It has tons of range also. I will have to try out the laid products. I was to late for the LAID crusade as it all kicked off while I was having the surgeries.

I wonder would the products work as good for guys like me who rock #1

[Image: channing10.jpg]

05-02-2012 2:35 AM
misfit101
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
131 thanks in 36 posts

05-04-2012 4:14 AM

I tried Laid alone today instead of trying to add more mones to it, and I have to say, I like Laid as it is. Everytime I add something new to it, I get the feeling that it's not working right, as if something was off. I dont understand why this is. I've added glace to it, Wingman's C4, and A314 and of those three, only A314 didn't seem to hinder the Laid. C4 made girls cranky, and glace made the whole thing feel not as effective. Today it was Laid alone and it felt back to normal, everyone was upbeat again and friendly to me and got girls trying to initiate conversation with me. If I had been in a better mood I would have tested it a bit more, but I had a test and was a bit stressed about it.

So far, I think I'm sticking to wearing Laid and only Laid for my weekdays, but my tests are going to have to stop for a while since my sample of the shampoo ran out today!!!!!! Time to order some more!!!
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2012 4:15 AM by misfit101.)
05-04-2012 4:14 AM
Thanks given by as33156, idontknow, dbot, Dafixisin

as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2425 thanks in 880 posts

05-04-2012 5:13 AM

(05-04-2012 4:14 AM)misfit101 Wrote:  I tried Laid alone today instead of trying to add more mones to it, and I have to say, I like Laid as it is. Everytime I add something new to it, I get the feeling that it's not working right, as if something was off. I dont understand why this is. I've added glace to it, Wingman's C4, and A314 and of those three, only A314 didn't seem to hinder the Laid. C4 made girls cranky, and glace made the whole thing feel not as effective. Today it was Laid alone and it felt back to normal, everyone was upbeat again and friendly to me and got girls trying to initiate conversation with me. If I had been in a better mood I would have tested it a bit more, but I had a test and was a bit stressed about it.

So far, I think I'm sticking to wearing Laid and only Laid for my weekdays, but my tests are going to have to stop for a while since my sample of the shampoo ran out today!!!!!! Time to order some more!!!

Damn you guys. Every second seems like another great review is popping up about laid products. I can't wait to my samples get here. I'm dying to try them out. I'm hoping it could replace my dove men's body wash I love.

LAID & Alpha Dream the budget busters adding to the national debt one pherotruth member at a time. Shame on them!

05-04-2012 5:13 AM

Share This Thread