Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Germany sex drops,Spanish fly Inverma ???
lokoloko
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 149
Thanks received:
67 thanks in 51 posts

Germany sex drops,Spanish fly Inverma ???
12-13-2013 6:38 AM

Hei guys !

Does somebody tried out Germany sex drops or Spanish fly Inverma??

Those you can find on ebay. I just wonder if are fake, or efective or little efective.

Please share your experiences, if you have had those products...

Thanks

One year using mones.33 yo.Living in Nordic climate, cold and humid, sometimes dry. On this latitude people usually is very cold and oppressed about behavior, when there is no alcohol.Targets are pretty much Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in student city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.

Chikara,NPA(mixed with after shave)
A314 oil,TUTH
SOB, Cohesion, Ascend no cops, Ascend cops, Loveboat, Connections, Bliss, Evolve, Xist oil,Cohesion oil,A1 10mcg/spray
AlphaMaschio
Cologne:Armani Code
My Journal
12-13-2013 6:38 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

The Doctor
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 20
Thanks received:
106 thanks in 43 posts

RE: Germany sex drops,Spanish fly Inverma ???
12-13-2013 8:14 AM

Hey

I have tried Spanish fly before, a few ago.
It does work to a degree. You cant use it with any stimulants such as caffeine or alcohol, so it has to be fruit juice etc.

No, I didn't lucky but she was a friend and was playing with herself in bed and had erotic dreams. So yes I think it does work but not in the same way as Pheromones. (Pheromones make YOU the attractive, while that seemed to just make her excited)

So Spanish fly and pheromones combined might be something to consider.
I tried a few and only one type worked more or less constantly and that was Spanish fly

I am not growing up, I am just burning out! Beach

King of LaCroy products.
12-13-2013 8:14 AM
stefdude
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 495
Thanks received:
450 thanks in 268 posts

12-13-2013 5:49 PM

(12-13-2013 8:14 AM)The Doctor Wrote:  No, I didn't lucky but she was a friend and was playing with herself in bed and had erotic dreams. So yes I think it does work but not in the same way as Pheromones. (Pheromones make YOU the attractive, while that seemed to just make her excited)

Can yoy tell us more? Smile
Also can you remember the exact product?
(This post was last modified: 12-13-2013 5:53 PM by stefdude.)
12-13-2013 5:49 PM
lokoloko
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
67 thanks in 51 posts

12-14-2013 7:07 AM

I was asking, because I've been using (the woman) already many times...and I really don't see any result Sad

Of course, we have to take in consideration, that this woman is very distant with me, and do not want anything with me...so, that's the reason I try "to rush" a bit the things... Because I believe that sex can be a lighter for the relationship again... I talked about ex-wife...

What is true, New Pheromone Additive did its work for me last weekend. So, I got my first result. Combination: Spanish fly inverma+New Pheromone Additive+A314

I still, feel like Germany sex drops and Spanish fly don't do almost anything.
Pheromones is other level--- this works Smile

One year using mones.33 yo.Living in Nordic climate, cold and humid, sometimes dry. On this latitude people usually is very cold and oppressed about behavior, when there is no alcohol.Targets are pretty much Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in student city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.

A314 oil,TUTH
SOB, Cohesion, Ascend no cops, Ascend cops, Loveboat, Connections, Bliss, Evolve, Xist oil,Cohesion oil,A1 10mcg/spray
AlphaMaschio
My Journal
12-14-2013 7:07 AM
Arsenic
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
79 thanks in 28 posts

12-14-2013 10:47 AM

The ingredients listed on their website are Water, Fructose, Melatonin and Canitis.
I wouldnt buy it. I work with many herbs including many aphrodisiacs and have even made my own liquid extracts. I'm about 200% positive that taking even a low dose of damiana would give you more of a sex drive than this product.

Google damiana and damiana liquid extract

Hope this helps, let me know if I can answer any other herb or libido topics.
12-14-2013 10:47 AM
Thanks given by lokoloko

lokoloko
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
67 thanks in 51 posts

12-17-2013 10:27 AM

(12-14-2013 10:47 AM)Arsenic Wrote:  The ingredients listed on their website are Water, Fructose, Melatonin and Canitis.
I wouldnt buy it. I work with many herbs including many aphrodisiacs and have even made my own liquid extracts. I'm about 200% positive that taking even a low dose of damiana would give you more of a sex drive than this product.

Google damiana and damiana liquid extract

Hope this helps, let me know if I can answer any other herb or libido topics.

Thanks Arsenic for your contribution Smile

I took note of your suggestions, seems like a lot better way. I am looking increase libido in a woman, not really to me Smile however I can test also later on...

Do you think it works those extracts that are sold on internet?

Hey, Arsenic, if you still want to help more about the issue. Send me PM, then you can tell me more about it.

A314 oil,TUTH
AlphaMaschio
My Journal
12-17-2013 10:27 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  spanish fly abrave 2 830 10-10-2013 4:32 AM
Last Post: Being