Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
GREAT NEWS! Welcome aboard Mike T to handle emails
SteveO
Vendor

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 1361
Thanks received:
1390 thanks in 484 posts

GREAT NEWS! Welcome aboard Mike T to handle emails
04-22-2013 11:13 PM

I know the emails have totally been slacking and it upsets me to know end guys. I'm totally sad that I cannot answer them all in a timely fashion but its just impossible with the amount that are coming in. One person cannot do them all and still do everything else I do. I've been actively searching for good help and I think I just found the right person.

Mike T will be starting full-time tomorrow and while it will take a little while to get completely up to speed, your emails will again be answered timely. I'm not the type of guy or business to force anyone to work specific hours so here's how it will work. For the first couple weeks Mike T will be working the normal 9-5 (GMT-6) to train with me. He will be able to answer most order questions and stuff like that.

Pheromone questions will need to come to me and that will probably take a few days to get a response. If you have pheromone questions on what to order, how to use it or stuff like that, please call me directly on the pheromone consultation line: 901-328-6433 For the next couple weeks to catch up the hours will be 9-5 too. If you cannot get through I tend to spend the necessary time with my clients to ensure you get the pheromone support you need. Calls can go 45 minutes, but please leave a message. I will call you back!

As efficient Mike T is in handling any customer inquiry regarding orders, he is not a pheromone expert. Please reserve those questions for me. You can still email them, but it might be a few days to get a responseSmile.

Thank you all for your amazing patience during this trying period for me. I was completely caught off guard when I was unable to find qualified help in such a bad economy with so many people looking for work. CRAZY!

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
XS enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
04-22-2013 11:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by LL21, paradigmshift, Mustang

Mars82
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 570
Thanks received:
411 thanks in 272 posts

RE: GREAT NEWS! Welcome aboard Mike T to handle emails
04-22-2013 11:25 PM

Welcome Mike T.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7 (sample)

PheromoneXS:
AscendXS, CohesionXS spray and oil, EvolveXS, ExoticaXS, ConnectionsXS, BlissXS (sample), VibeXS (sample), AscendXS oil (sample), FlirtXS (sample). XS99 Beta (Mascot), XS100 Beta (Celebrity)

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.
04-22-2013 11:25 PM
Thanks given by SteveO
SteveO
Vendor

Thanks Given: 1361
Thanks received:
1390 thanks in 484 posts

04-29-2013 3:56 PM

Didn't work out exactly as plannedSad. Still looking

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
XS enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
04-29-2013 3:56 PM
Kahotep
Cosmic Crusader

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 158
Thanks received:
100 thanks in 76 posts

04-29-2013 5:10 PM

Service still super fast minus Mike T