Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
GOA without any lebeling sticker
Boss
Asian Hunter

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

GOA without any lebeling sticker
10-14-2016 2:23 AM

I wanted to buy GOA to my country but i dont want it to have any lebeling sticker with a love symbol On the bottle. You can give other sticker that didnt show sex, nudity, condoms or drug sign. I am afraid my custom will charge me more. And give me a hard time.
Can PT Vendor help me about that ?
I have tried to send PT an Email but havent been answered yet .

Focus My Arsenal : Xist, lB, Evolve, Core, A314 rev32, NA, Cohesion, Wolf, A1, AV, PI, MAG, SOE, NPA, DP, Glacé, HS, A4A and etc...

My Journal : http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Conqueror-Journal
(This post was last modified: 10-14-2016 2:27 AM by Boss.)
10-14-2016 2:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dom2789
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: GOA without any lebeling sticker
10-14-2016 2:29 AM

Hi Boss,

It is been reported about pheromone treasure owner being on break. The work is going slow in PT. He will contact you back. He will comply with your request mostly. A top notch vendor.

thanks
10-14-2016 2:29 AM
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

10-14-2016 11:44 AM

(10-14-2016 2:29 AM)kalpan56 Wrote:  Hi Boss,

It is been reported about pheromone treasure owner being on break. The work is going slow in PT. He will contact you back. He will comply with your request mostly. A top notch vendor.

thanks

Yep, bonadzz will surely help you out, here. From my experience, I am sure he bottles and labels at the time he fulfills your order, so shipping without a sticker, or with a simple sticker saying GOA should be easy for him to do.

He's been away from the office in Japan, and he said in another thread that the Internet is intermittent for him, so I am not surprised that he hasn't replied. Be calm, and have confidence that you will receive a reply in a few days.
10-14-2016 11:44 AM
Boss
Asian Hunter

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

10-14-2016 2:56 PM

(10-14-2016 2:29 AM)kalpan56 Wrote:  Hi Boss,

thanks

(10-14-2016 11:44 AM)BarefootOxford Wrote:  Yep, bonadzz will surely help you out, here. From my experience, I am sure he bottles and labels at the time he fulfills your order, so shipping without a sticker, or with a simple sticker saying GOA should be easy for him to do.

He's been away from the office in Japan, and he said in another thread that the Internet is intermittent for him, so I am not surprised that he hasn't replied. Be calm, and have confidence that you will receive a reply in a few days.

I have just received Email from John. And He was very helpful. Thanks.
I just bought GOA from PT with a note without any original labeling. Just simple labeling that said it was GOA was fine for custom purposes, also request some samples from PT.
I really hope this will be any other solid companies that will give us more toys to play. Lol
Will give a full reviews of it after I received it.
Have Fun Boysss

Focus My Arsenal : Xist, lB, Evolve, Core, A314 rev32, NA, Cohesion, Wolf, A1, AV, PI, MAG, SOE, NPA, DP, Glacé, HS, A4A and etc...

My Journal : http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Conqueror-Journal
(This post was last modified: 10-14-2016 3:01 PM by Boss.)
10-14-2016 2:56 PM

Share This Thread