Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

G'day Mate !
DubZee
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
3 thanks in 2 posts

G'day Mate !
04-15-2012 12:22 AM

Hi guys , im from Australia but from chinese descent and i'm 18 yrs old . Started getting into pheromones not too long ago after buying System JO Pheromone Spray at a sex expo and it worked quite well . So i was wondering what would be the best overall phero spray be for me .
04-15-2012 12:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

eyeofra
the Sun God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1519
Thanks received:
1392 thanks in 506 posts

RE: G'day Mate !
04-15-2012 2:25 AM

Welcome to the forum!

Hmm. To answer your question I would need to know a little more hehe. What are you looking for? What results do you have in mind? Do you want people to be comfortable around you? Talkative? Respectful?

There's a lot of anecdotal evidence around if you dig it up. Read a few journals, browse the reviews, enjoy yourself. There's a lot to learn . . .

Just remember that the pheromones only enhance YOU! They aren't an end all do all that will make women line up for your seed. They are enhancements, simply a bit of polish you can apply to yourself to be more attractive than you would be without them. How you look, feel and behave are still the most important factors.

Have fun on your phero-journey! I'm still discovering how deep the rabbit hole goes myself.
Ra

[Image: 34t60p1.gif]
AM, Certo, Glace, Corporativo, L2K V1 & V2, Aquagen, AV, Wolf, Nude, Hypnotica, OD Gel, Erox, N.P.A., EoaW, TL, TA, TI, TrueTrust, XXX, TrueEssence, Wingman 7, 9, 9+O, Black, Blue, X, Extreme, X22, C4 and M512, Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Bliss, Vibe, Prowl, ienone, anone, Androsterone, Pregnenolone, Androstadienol, Androstenetrione
04-15-2012 2:25 AM
DubZee
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
3 thanks in 2 posts

04-15-2012 3:27 AM

(04-15-2012 2:25 AM)eyeofra Wrote:  Welcome to the forum!

Hmm. To answer your question I would need to know a little more hehe. What are you looking for? What results do you have in mind? Do you want people to be comfortable around you? Talkative? Respectful?

There's a lot of anecdotal evidence around if you dig it up. Read a few journals, browse the reviews, enjoy yourself. There's a lot to learn . . .

Just remember that the pheromones only enhance YOU! They aren't an end all do all that will make women line up for your seed. They are enhancements, simply a bit of polish you can apply to yourself to be more attractive than you would be without them. How you look, feel and behave are still the most important factors.

Have fun on your phero-journey! I'm still discovering how deep the rabbit hole goes myself.
Ra

Im looking for a pheromone that makes me attractive and also makes girls think im hot and yet im easily approachable by them without any intimidation .

Ive been looking around and i think Nude Alpha seems like the right one for me but im not too sure , there isnt that many journals on nude alpha so im still iffy on buying it .
04-15-2012 3:27 AM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1632
Thanks received:
3362 thanks in 1532 posts

04-15-2012 7:00 AM

Welcome to the forum!
04-15-2012 7:00 AM
CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2110
Thanks received:
1172 thanks in 450 posts

04-15-2012 8:09 AM

Welcome to the forum.

Your best bet is to, as RA suggested, tell us some more about yourself as well as read as many posts as you can. That will help to narrow down some options for you.

Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Life-in-a-Northern-Town

Mone Stash:
Damn near everything!
04-15-2012 8:09 AM

DubZee
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
3 thanks in 2 posts

04-15-2012 9:05 AM

(04-15-2012 8:09 AM)CanadianGuy45 Wrote:  Welcome to the forum.

Your best bet is to, as RA suggested, tell us some more about yourself as well as read as many posts as you can. That will help to narrow down some options for you.

Hmmm well ive been reading alot on this forum and ive narrowed down my choices to buying Glace + NA or Glace + AM , and describing myself , im a little shy and outgoing at the same time haha , looking for attraction from young asian girls (16-18) and obvious hits and also want them to approach me . I also hit the clubbing and rave scene pretty often if that helps . Thanks for reading .
04-15-2012 9:05 AM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4517
Thanks received:
3753 thanks in 1392 posts

04-15-2012 9:15 AM

Theres a ton of stuff on Nude Alpha round here...

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
04-15-2012 9:15 AM
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1248
Thanks received:
2527 thanks in 1015 posts

04-15-2012 9:25 AM

(04-15-2012 9:05 AM)DubZee Wrote:  Hmmm well ive been reading alot on this forum and ive narrowed down my choices to buying Glace + NA or Glace + AM , and describing myself , im a little shy and outgoing at the same time haha , looking for attraction from young asian girls (16-18) and obvious hits and also want them to approach me . I also hit the clubbing and rave scene pretty often if that helps . Thanks for reading .

Hi DubZee...

welcome to the board !

starting with some Glace and AM is surely not the wrongest thing to do ..

it's a combination with that you can shine in most social situations !

If you think that there is something out there that makes women approach you then you have the wrong picture about how mones work ..

it happens from time to time that you will be approached by a women .. but then it's a combination of YOU + the Mones .

this means .. looks .. body language . game .. etc ..

and trust me .. the hotter women are not going to approach you !!

Young asian girls tend to be not that outgoing like Latinas are .... i'd wish they were but clearly they don't ( except in Angeles or maybe Pattaya )

Nude Alpha is good stuff and there are several quality reports about it here from our members ..

keep always in mind .. mones are tools .. no shortcut .. no replacement for skillz .. the better you are .. the better the mones work for you ..

and there is as well a learning curve with mones .. you have to learn how to spot hit's .. you have to learn how to dose the product . etc ..

best thing to find out what's on the market is to read reviews ..

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
04-15-2012 9:25 AM
Thanks given by eyeofra
CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2110
Thanks received:
1172 thanks in 450 posts

04-15-2012 10:16 AM

Just like Pago suggested, these products are tools. You may not notice anything out of the ordinary, but that does not mean that you have bad products. There is a vast learning curve with regards to mones, usages, combos, applications points, amounts, etc. Also, you must walk the walk with these fine creations, stand proud and have your own 'Alpha aura'. Always keep your eye out to notice even the subtle differences in how people act around you. These products are amazing once you find your sweet-spot, yet unfortunately they are not hypnotizing formulas that make the ladies drop their drawz.

Find your product(s), test them out in different amounts, environments, combos, etc. You will love it.

Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Life-in-a-Northern-Town

Mone Stash:
Damn near everything!
04-15-2012 10:16 AM

DubZee
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
3 thanks in 2 posts

04-15-2012 2:34 PM

Thanks for the help guys , ive ordered Glace and AM for starters and i'll see how i go from there Smile
04-15-2012 2:34 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  G'Day jimjabbo 4 554 06-03-2014 12:08 PM
Last Post: NuTrix
  G'Day from Aus johnnyj 23 3,213 08-25-2011 3:15 AM
Last Post: johnnyj