Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Fuzzy Wuzzies
campoviejo
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Fuzzy Wuzzies
03-11-2019 3:30 AM

Seems like Androtics have a new product.
Looking forward to reviews.

Got an e-mail from them implying that Mr. Harris is still in the business with them. Although he had some heart condition, but is recovering steadily. Can this be true?
Here is the text of the marketing e-mail I got:

It’s been a little while since the last email.

You may have wondered what was happening as things slowly went out of stock.

Sadly, our primary formulator, and the creator of Androtics, Michael Harris, experienced an unexpected cardiovascular related emergency at the very end of January. As people get up there in age, sometimes these things happen.

It’s hard to know what to think and say during these times, especially with people who are so important. I’m reminded of how we just lost Luke Perry of the TV show 90210, who just went before his time. Sometimes life throws you a curveball.

Thankfully, Michael is healing, and is on his way to a full recovery.

If you want to send Michael some happy thoughts, or even a note or letter of encouragement, I’m sure he’d appreciate them. Just send the note to Dan or I, and we’ll pass them on.

Michael been working again, and has been talking about how excited he is to get back.

Now you don't have to worry about Hunted or other favorites. They're here again. I'm happy to say that with Michael's help, the full catalog has been replenished.

New formulas are once again coming, and should be available early next week.

I’ll be in contact the next few days to explain the two newest ones in town, Warm and Fuzzy Wuzzies. These create truly delicious feelings you can share with the lady in your life (or want in your life). They can be enjoyable in other social situations, too.

More about those later.

It's been a harsh winter. For now, I hope you and yours have been safe, happy and healthy. I really do.

Best wishes,

Olivia

PS — The early adopter code for this week is EARLY20385

Plug that in or use the link above to receive your early adopter discount and privileges. This comes with extra test bottles of some formulas, as I've talked about in previous emails.

I should let you know that our team has been hitting the tradeshow circuit recently. I’ve been becoming involved in this side myself.

I’m normally available on chat on weekends, but will have extremely limited availability THIS weekend. You can try, and you may just catch me. The time I have to give you will be shorter than usual, but I'll still be pleased to hear from you.

From Monday afternoon on, I’ll be back on with closer to full availability.
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2019 3:32 AM by campoviejo.)
03-11-2019 3:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LastDragon
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Fuzzy Wuzzies
03-11-2019 7:33 AM

I wish they would fullfill old AD orders before working on new products. I never received my order from early 2018. I'm not holding my breath, though.

Unfortunately it's much too late to file a chargeback. They said they would fullfil all their backlogged AD orders and I believed them. I guess I'm just a sucker.

I'll never do business with Androtics.
03-11-2019 7:33 AM
campoviejo
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-11-2019 10:08 AM

It's a pity they have cheated their customers like that. I really liked some of their products, and still have a bit of IJ and IG.
I never got to try the good batches of A314 - it seems to be legendary.
If they tried to get their prices to par with competitors' products, would be worthwhile trying some of the new stuff.
03-11-2019 10:08 AM
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-16-2019 8:48 AM

I am also waiting on an order from Sep of 2017! With what they are doing it just can't be sustainable to stay in business. I only know maybe 5 people who have made an,order from them and only seen 1 positive post, that is it!

The prices are just unreal!
03-16-2019 8:48 AM

Share This Thread