Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Funny Negative Hits: THU
AMMO5680
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Funny Negative Hits: THU
05-26-2017 5:51 PM

So, I wanted to touch on something that I have read on a few threads but wanted to relay my experience on. Today i did not use mones until after a meeting with my sons teacher. I used 1 spray of THU cold water scent with cool water as my cover. This application was around 145 pm today. The hit was interesting and not positive. Which I am not concerned about because I know THU works with the old lady.

Unintended Target Female Latina Peruvian 32yrs Lesbian and possibly bi.
She has a history of not talking to anyone and is very closed off. Not judging her or anything but lets face it she doesn't like me. For whatever reasons are beyond me. This I heard from a coworker who (Thanks a/b nols) like to talk. Watching the mones in action are to be honest fun. Even more so if you know the intel on the person.

I was taking my break and reading up on threads and I know the cloud is in the break room. She walks in with her bottles of Cocacola and drains them in the sink. I could read the body language that as soon as she took a breath the Androstenone had to have hit her hard. She bolted to the sink drained her drinks and sprinted out. Has anyone ever had that kind of behavior from bi or lesbians? If I am not mistaken someone posted an experience about a lesbian getting defensive with Androstenone.

Second one was a vietmilf... I was with ginger going over admin stuff and she got a whiff of my cloud. Ginger was cool she eats it up and I enjoy watchimg the IOI's she gives...anyways vietmilf VNO got sniffles and said I figured it out and bolted. I could see her body language change to a more defensive or apprehensive to my cloud. Anyways thanks for the feedback...

Anyways

-AMMO OUT
(This post was last modified: 05-26-2017 5:53 PM by AMMO5680.)
05-26-2017 5:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: Funny Negative Hits: THU
05-28-2017 12:48 AM

Asians frequently respond poorly to Androstenone, and if the first subject is a confirmed lesbian, it is possible that there is a conflict with the self she believes she is and her reaction to the Androstenone, which would conflict with that. See for more info.
05-28-2017 12:48 AM
AMMO5680
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: Funny Negative Hits: THU
05-28-2017 3:28 PM

(05-28-2017 12:48 AM)BarefootOxford Wrote:  Asians frequently respond poorly to Androstenone, and if the first subject is a confirmed lesbian, it is possible that there is a conflict with the self she believes she is and her reaction to the Androstenone, which would conflict with that. See for more info.

BarefootOxford,
Thanks for the link. It makes sense to me how the first one responded in such a way. What was interesting is the rose red cheeks as she was in the break room. I know it was conflicting for her to feel aroused by THU. We'll see how things progress and how she responds to other mixes. Not that I am going to target her but just make note of her reactions if and when we have any interactions at work.

On another notes, I have had positive results with a lesbian vietnamese hottie who is a married to a female partner. She has responded to POSSESS and Androstenone, Androsterone products AV, New Pheromone Additive. I know she gets aroused by me because of her voice cracking, blushing and nipples showing through her shirts. It's not always consistent but I know a lot has to do with her hormonal cycle. But the fact remains she does respond to L2K, AV, POSSESS, New Pheromone Additive. However, I can see the conflict in her when the Androstenone is hitting her. Although, I know from past conversations she was experienced with men too. So that might have a lot to do with it. In addition she had two children in her first marriage. So I know she has been exposed to plenty of NONE...

After reading the article, I am interested in looking too see more results on lesbian and confirmed bi women with the arsenal I have in order to document findings that could help out this forum. Until then dose, and engage...

AMMO OUT...

-AMMO OUT
05-28-2017 3:28 PM

Share This Thread