Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fun fun fun!
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Fun fun fun!
04-20-2019 10:54 PM

I know a few of you have had some issues with Apex as far as communication, etc. but say what you will, Thundr knows how to formulate! I am testing something new for him and I will say that I'd buy it (even if I wasn't beta testing this) just for the self effects alone. Hopefully down the road I can explain more but I had a fun night tonight (and the night's not over yet). Party

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
04-20-2019 10:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

RE: Fun fun fun!
05-01-2019 6:21 PM

I’m hopefully not saying anything I shouldn’t but is anyone testing a product called T.K.O. for Thundr? It reminds me a bit of a cross between The Hookup from Pheromone Treasures and Core on steroids. I had to ask because I really want to compare notes in a few points. Send me a PM if you are testing it please. Thanks!Thanks

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
05-01-2019 6:21 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

05-02-2019 1:47 AM

I'm not testing TKO but thundr was nice enough to send me a new product which hasn't been mentioned yet on the forum. I want to keep my mouth shut on the forum until l get around to testing it and forming some conclusions without bias.

I also got a bottle of m3x 2019 I'm going to give a run this upcoming Sat. Lots to test....

I want to thank Thundr for his goodwill sending me these bottles! They arrived with lighting fast shipping as well.

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction

My Music Website:

Some people call it a ONS but we can call it Paradise.
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2019 1:51 AM by dsouza.)
05-02-2019 1:47 AM
Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-02-2019 2:05 AM

first of, i had a great buying experience with my only order from apex.
i got the package fast, i was simply but effectively wrapped and i had two testers with it.

and from the 2 runs i had with m3x, it really is something special.
i also felt the longevity was insane.
05-02-2019 2:05 AM

Share This Thread