Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fun fact: When you ghost - you will ghost online too
michaelthef
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Fun fact: When you ghost - you will ghost online too
01-21-2023 2:22 PM

Yes, fun, with extra bolded fact

However, the explanation is unfortunately not something that's going to be scientific Neither are pheromones really considering we're supposed to lack vomero nasal organs and render pheromones rather useless, at least not supposed to be so heavily influenced by them as we are now, according to "science".

When you ghost - it's not the fact that you emit such a strong and strange pheromone cloud so that others has to be within the actual pheromone cloud range in order to be able to ghost you. I think anyone who has used pheromones longer than 6 months has ghosted and knows how it works by now, I've ghosted perhaps 30-50 times? or so during my 10 years of usage. Every single time, without ONE exception, i've been avoided, and ignored by people or gotten disgusted, scared or weird stares from people who were WAYY WAYY too far away to be able to even remotely be within the pheromone cloud, in particular outside during winter.

I'll explain how ghosting works a little bit because pretty much 99% of everyone on this forum has got that part wrong. Ghosting alters your brains perception of yourself, others and reality on a very subconscious level, which in turn sends out that signal, a very unreal signal that is based on something I have no clue what to "scientifically" call it because it does not exist scientifically yet. But it is energy, in short. A form of energy.

The same energy can be felt online. I sincerely hope that there aren't any experienced pheromone user who thinks that pheromones has no effect online what so ever. It absolutely does have an effect, a big one too. Because of the effect it has on *you*. People put WAY, WAYYY too much emphasis on how much effect it has on others only when they are in your phero cloud. What happens in the phero cloud is boosted effect and possibly some minor effects that doesnt happen otherwise, like the urge to kino, getting wet panties etc.

So, I know this because there are subliminals/binaural beats/morphic fields etc that impacts, no, not impacts, *STRONGLY* impacts the way you are perceived online and in the texts you type to people. Don't believe me? Try it, and make sure your research ground is properly set up, like a community where you are well known and there is open chatting constantly where you say often come with inputs etc, can be gaming communities on discord.

It can also be dating sites. For example, the new X4A-1000 subliminal from indigo mind labs. It's like day and night in terms of how females interact with you when you've been on that sub no more than a couple of days. I've tested it via zoom interactions (about 30 interactions samplesize) since I work with women and have ton of zoom meetings.

Anything that changes your OWN perception of yourself - automatically changes the worlds perception of you. It does not matter in the slightest where in the world you are or where the other are, or how the communication happens. The energy will still be there.

I understand it sounds like a bunch of witchcraftery and bogus. I can not prove it, but I also have no reason to lie about this, I'm not selling any books. I'm sharing something that I know is true, to the point that I will bet my whole familys life on that this is true. True in a sense that it works like I explained, or similar in some way, not that it is *exactly* my own wordings that are 100% facts and true, when we at some point find out exactly how it works and that sort of energy has more scientific and everyday- use in terminology, it will probably be easier to word it more exact for an explanation.

I've tested this enough that I will, like I said, bet my whole familys life, including my own, on that it is like this in some sense, and that the VAST majority of people in this forum has a wrong understanding of how pheromones work in it's core when it comes to other peoples response to you.

Do what you will with this information, I am not going to defend it or discuss it. You can disregard it as bogus if it feels easier for your brain, or you can test it properly for a long period of time like I have, and come to your own conclusion on this, or you can simply accept this as something that may be true, and cool knowledge.
01-21-2023 2:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bootysage
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Fun fact: When you ghost - you will ghost online too
01-21-2023 5:14 PM

I more or less agree with this concept. Everything is energy indeed.
01-21-2023 5:14 PM
Marcus Antonius
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

01-21-2023 5:44 PM

Well, whether humans have a VNO or not is also scientifically at least under debate. I think I found pheromone related statements from no one less than Robert Sapolsky. There is the menstrual cycle synchronization which was reported in the past. So most here think that pheromones work in humans.
And as often mentioned, they affect the wearer as well, most likely strongest as the wearer gets the highest dosage. And humans are great in the reading of the subconscious behavior of others. That is most likely a part of the action pathways of pheromones.
Nothing spooky or witchcraftery, just complex mammalian behavior.

Don't blame gravity for your stumbling - learn to walk!
01-21-2023 5:44 PM
michaelthef
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-21-2023 10:06 PM

(01-21-2023 5:44 PM)Marcus Antonius Wrote:  Well, whether humans have a VNO or not is also scientifically at least under debate. I think I found pheromone related statements from no one less than Robert Sapolsky. There is the menstrual cycle synchronization which was reported in the past. So most here think that pheromones work in humans.
And as often mentioned, they affect the wearer as well, most likely strongest as the wearer gets the highest dosage. And humans are great in the reading of the subconscious behavior of others. That is most likely a part of the action pathways of pheromones.
Nothing spooky or witchcraftery, just complex mammalian behavior.

You literally picked the one single irrelevant thing in the thread and replied to it. I don't think it's possible to miss the point any more than this, that's an achievement by itself P
You also seemed to have missed my addition of; "at least not supposed to be so heavily influenced by them as we are now, according to "science".
"

Apologies for sounding so arrogant, but come on man.

I also hope that people understand how pointless it is to argue against this, unless you're going to actually perform a test yourself with a reasonable sample size and dedication the same way I have, both subliminal wise, pheromone wise and more. I also tested the amount of response and my overall visibility within communities+chats/tinder and more (several posts of mine in them has over 2k likes, that's not to brag, i could give less fucks about like and i think the like system is cancerous overall. But it's to make a point that i'm a known and fairly "respectable" identity on at least two of these large communities.), for a bit more than 2 weeks, while masturbating at least twice a day and used self deprecating affirmations those weeks.

I also tested using the exact same phrases, wordings in comments, posts and live chats (we're talking about 7 hour sessions, not a small chat session) during the masturbation plus self deprecating affirmation days (shit i could not even look anyone in the eye that time, and felt anxious going to the grocery store - never doing that again. I normally practice semen retention by default)
in my posts as the testing period of when I was using high status pheromones and alpha / high sexual market value / high status professional subliminals that cost quite a bit, (i dont wanna mention the name of that company again so people start shit on being affiliated, yada yada)

I was expecting a difference, but not that consistently (100% of the interactions, every single one of them had a consistent very large difference in response amount, type of response, i.e disrespectful, argumentative, ridicule etc, versus praise, agreeability from others, friendinvites, dm's initiated by others and much more. EXTREMELY noticeably difference. It actually blew my mind even if I almost knew beforehand there would be a difference, I did this to remove every single shadow of doubt, which the tests definitely succeeded in doing. It's almost to the point where I am more certain of this than I am of that the sun is hot.

As I said, most peoples brains here will probably go into an automatic self defense mechanism mode where they have to dismiss this because it's too hard and frustrating to process things beyond ones understanding, in particular if one can not make logical sense out of it. I'm already aware of that. This is why I really suggest that you perform similar tests yourself to force this fact in to your brain instead. If you're actually interested in knowing if it's true or not.

I will call it fact, because it is one. Perhaps not by the "general definition", but it's as much a fact as if I have headache, I will claim that as a fact, but you can never confirm it and I can never prove it to you in the definition required to call it a fact.

When I say that it's pointless to argue against this fact, it is because arguing against it requires you to ask logical questions/expect logical and scientifically proven answers. I've already stated that it's not possible. This is nothing more than knowledge sharing of something I spent a great deal of time in testing obsessively (I did the same with semen retention 7 years ago) - up to you to dismiss it or soak in the knowledge. The only possible discussion that can take place here is theory-exchanges and things like that. I don't care about being right or wrong, that is like five hundred levels beneath me. Being proven wrong in topics (obviously not applicable here) generate more positive feelings for me than the opposite.
(This post was last modified: 01-21-2023 10:42 PM by michaelthef.)
01-21-2023 10:06 PM
bootysage
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-21-2023 11:40 PM

It’s more just pointless to argue it because you’re not open to being wrong about it.
01-21-2023 11:40 PM

michaelthef
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-22-2023 2:04 AM

(01-21-2023 11:40 PM)bootysage Wrote:  It’s more just pointless to argue it because you’re not open to being wrong about it.

I mean - I thought I made it pretty clear how that part works, didn't I?

When are you going to start your testing phase? I'm super interested in following your results.
01-22-2023 2:04 AM

Share This Thread