Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fun day with Impi (red)
andromun
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
71 thanks in 41 posts

Fun day with Impi (red)
03-17-2012 9:14 PM

First off I need to thank JohnnyHard for reporting on this gem, it was his post that turned me onto Love Scent.

Okay I finally had the chance to test this although Pago warned that Impi Red works best in hot/warm weather (after today I see why).

Application: 2 sprays of Impi Red to back of the neck
Temperature: Today is a really off day here in SoCal, rainy and cool outside (55 - 60 degress F)
Self affects: None that I was able to notice
Impression: Off the bat I must say the scent of Impi Red is great. It’s more like a musky scent than anything.

I hot the mall today since I was in need to replenish my wardrobe for spring/summer. I spent a good 2 hours walking around and doing some shopping and I get my 1st hit in Macy’s

- Good looking older blonde in her mid 40’s: I saw her lock eyes on me from several feet away and she makes her way up to me asking if I need help. I was polite and I said “Just walking around and looking”. Usually when you say this they almost always respond with: “No problem if you need help just ask” and walk away.

Not her! She kept talking to me and showing me their specials and we spoke for probably a good 4 minutes. When I walked away she almost looked disappointed.

As I leave I notice several looks from women, nothing like Deer in the headlights stares but that corner of the eye look.

I finally leave the mall and decide to hit up my favorite Pizza eatery and this is where I got some blatant hits from 2 twenty something’s;

========================================​===============
Side Note: Since this is a pizzeria, the temperature inside was much warmer and more confined as opposed to a large mall setting. I think this allowed for better diffusion.
========================================​===============

- Super cute red head: she takes my order and within minutes she becomes super friendly and smiling at me. She walks out for a quick second comes back and as she is walking towards the cashier she looks right a me and smiles.

- Cute blonde: She decides to assemble pizza boxes right behind me and I can feel her staring at me (if that makes any sense).

As I finish and get up to throw out my cup and plate - I see they are both still smiling and they both wish me a Happy St. Patrick’s day. There were other people there and not one of them got the attention I did.

Final thoughts: No doubt in my mind this stuff works and it’s versatile with both MILF’s and twenty something’s. If you don’t have this I suggest adding this to your arsenal.

The Dude abides...
03-17-2012 9:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Pheroman, shadowknight, Fly So Hi, idontknow, JohnnyHard, Sptsmed, Q-Tips

CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 217
Thanks received:
230 thanks in 153 posts

RE: Fun day with Impi (red)
03-17-2012 10:18 PM

Awesome review, Andro. Actually i really wish that i had not read it. I must stop buying products and start burning through some of my stock. But thank you for the info.
03-17-2012 10:18 PM
andromun
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
71 thanks in 41 posts

03-17-2012 11:15 PM

(03-17-2012 10:18 PM)CanadianGuy45 Wrote:  Awesome review, Andro. Actually i really wish that i had not read it. I must stop buying products and start burning through some of my stock. But thank you for the info.

Haha - yep I know what you mean! Actually I'll be going out tonight at a local bar and plan to use Impi (red) again after my day results.

The Dude abides...
03-17-2012 11:15 PM
Pagodeiro
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 920
Thanks received:
1692 thanks in 769 posts

03-18-2012 4:30 AM

Great Report Andromun !

what´s important as well with Impi - Red is that you should stay at one place .. this means . not to walk around too much !

In Summer - Time it´s going to show it´s real potential Wink

Cheers,

Pago

Too many mones .. too many options .. but fun fun fun ..
03-18-2012 4:30 AM
Thanks given by Fly So Hi
CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
230 thanks in 153 posts

03-18-2012 8:47 AM

Regarding this product. There is so much love given to 'Red', which is the scent. The website suggests that this scent may be on its way out, unless i am reading it wrong.

Comments, please.
03-18-2012 8:47 AM

Pagodeiro
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1692 thanks in 769 posts

03-18-2012 8:50 AM

(03-18-2012 8:47 AM)CanadianGuy45 Wrote:  Regarding this product. There is so much love given to 'Red', which is the scent. The website suggests that this scent may be on its way out, unless i am reading it wrong.

Comments, please.

Lemme Check... it´s going to be discontinued ?

Just checked... where did you read that it´s on it´s way out ?

Pago

03-18-2012 8:50 AM
CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
230 thanks in 153 posts

03-18-2012 9:05 AM

when i read the product page, below the picture it suggests that they have 4 scents. They will be keeping 3 scents, and the forth is the 'red' scent that is left over from the beta test. Possibly i am misreading what the site is suggesting.
03-18-2012 9:05 AM
Pagodeiro
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1692 thanks in 769 posts

03-18-2012 9:11 AM

Ahh ... that´s there since ages ...

don´t worry about it !

Why should they pull the red dot ... it´s the only Impi version they make good money with ?

Pago

03-18-2012 9:11 AM
Thanks given by CanadianGuy45
Fly So Hi
Student

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 629
Thanks received:
407 thanks in 217 posts

03-18-2012 9:29 AM

As Pagodeiro once told me, Impi is very energizing. I gotta be careful when using 2 or more sprays of it not to feel drained in the end of the day. Other than that, oh yes, I've had good hits from 20 somethings, thanks Pago. Smile

Fly

You have to be self-motivated or you won't stick, which is why having other people choose your direction almost never works.
03-18-2012 9:29 AM
Thanks given by Pagodeiro

andromun
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
71 thanks in 41 posts

03-18-2012 4:31 PM

(03-18-2012 4:30 AM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  Great Report Andromun !

what´s important as well with Impi - Red is that you should stay at one place .. this means . not to walk around too much !

In Summer - Time it´s going to show it´s real potential Wink

Cheers,

Pago

Thanks Pago!

You are 100% right on with using Impi during summer. Yesterday was a crap day because it's cold and windy so not the best time to be using this.

I will be saving Impi for summer...besides living in southern California it will be here next month so I really don't have to wait much more.

The Dude abides...
03-18-2012 4:31 PM
Thanks given by Fly So Hi

Share This Thread