Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

From a Canadian buddy of mine
Niatalya
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

From a Canadian buddy of mine
10-28-2009 12:03 AM

HER DIARY

Tonight, I thought my husband was acting weird. We had made plans to meet at a bar to have a drink. I was shopping with my friends all day long, so I thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit late, but he made no comment on it.

Conversation wasn't flowing, so I suggested that we go somewhere quiet so we could talk. He agreed, but he didn't say much. I asked him what was wrong. He said, 'Nothing.' I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset. He said he wasn't upset, that it had nothing to do with me, and not to worry about it.

On the way home, I told him that I loved him. He smiled slightly, and kept driving. I can't explain his behavior. I don't know why he didn't say, 'I love you, too.' When we got home, I felt as if I had lost him completely, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore. He just sat there quietly,
and watched TV. He continued to seem distant and absent.

Finally, with silence all around us, I decided to go to bed. About 15 minutes later, he came to bed. To my surprise, he responded to my caress, and we made love. But I still felt that he was distracted, and his thoughts were somewhere else. He fell asleep - I cried.

I don't know what to do. I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else. My life is a disaster.

HIS DIARY

My snowmobile wouldn't start today, but at least I got laid.
10-28-2009 12:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Phya
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: From a Canadian buddy of mine
10-28-2009 12:11 AM

That's really funny and too true.

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
10-28-2009 12:11 AM
Niatalya
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: From a Canadian buddy of mine
10-28-2009 12:12 AM

Yep I've been on the "her diary side" a million times lol.
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2009 12:12 AM by Niatalya.)
10-28-2009 12:12 AM

Share This Thread