Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

From Pherotalk to -truth
AManAPlan
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: From Pherotalk to -truth
07-05-2013 12:49 PM

Well, I just got my Glace in today!
About to take it out for a spin.

But last week I've been using some of my old Androtics products, so I figured post my last journal entry from the other forum:

Wednesday:

1 spray regular ammo , split between wrists.
At work in the restaurant. Small, intimate fine dining, waiting tables. Everyone was very nice today, treated me great. My guests were all well behaved and polite. Sometimes they get snooty or bitchy, but not tonight.
Also, one very hot girl, early thirties, on a double date i think. She remembered my name and always looked me right in the eyes and said, "Thanks, Amanaplan!" with a sly smile. Overall nothing really especially crazy, but just a good night.

Thursday:

4th of july party, with my girlfriend. Didn't feel like testing, just wanted to have fun.
Wore the rest of my IO and IH , maybe 2 or 3 of each, along with 2 of ammo and 20 mcg of p83 .

Great party, we all had fun. GF was being a little antisocial, but thats due to something else. One single girl there, about 30, very attractive. She was kinda lingering near me all night. I gave her minimum friendly interaction, just enough to be polite. But once we were on the couch watching tv with my gf on my right, and her on my left and 5 other friends. Everyone decided to go back into the main room, but i was still talking to gf. The other girl just kinda waited, and looked at me.

On monday I'm gonna give her some A314 togo to wear to work. She could really use a little alpha boost at her office. So If I remember to do it, I'll report back afterwards.

Trying to decide between True Alpha, Corporativo, Wolf, Ascend etc... for my next purchase.
07-05-2013 12:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
AManAPlan
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

07-05-2013 1:14 PM

(07-02-2013 2:12 PM)wiserd Wrote:  About pregnenolone; ...

2. The stuff tends to unbalance mixes so it can screw up a phero mix that has androstenone in it. you've been warned. ;-)

What do you mean unbalance? Will it make the none product not work?
Negative reactions?
Can I use it with socials like Glace?
07-05-2013 1:14 PM
Seanski
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

07-07-2013 2:32 AM

(07-05-2013 1:14 PM)AManAPlan Wrote:  What do you mean unbalance? Will it make the none product not work?
Negative reactions?
Can I use it with socials like Glace?

I'd like a little more info on this question too! Sounds like a great idea to put it under your nose to counter undesired self-effects but I'm a little worried that I might be undoing all the good work of the mones now?
07-07-2013 2:32 AM

wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

07-08-2013 9:27 AM

(07-07-2013 2:32 AM)Seanski Wrote:  I'd like a little more info on this question too! Sounds like a great idea to put it under your nose to counter undesired self-effects but I'm a little worried that I might be undoing all the good work of the mones now?

Okay, so; here's some of my personal theory on my part about how mones work. Some stuff basically 'pushes a button' while other stuff 'prevents a button from being pushed' to put it really simply.

Many mixes combine something like androstenone (aggressive and sexual) with something like alpha nol or alpha THDOC (which provides a certain type of relaxation.)

There are a number of mones which are energizing/anti-relaxing. Pregnenolone, beta androsterone, DHEAS. Pregnenolone is one of the more powerful anti-relaxing mones (among other effects.) Too much Pregnenolone will undo the effects of alpha nol or THDOC and make the mix very strongly aggressive/stressful. I can't promise that that will be bad for everyone, but it's going to be stressful for a number of people.

So it's generally a good idea not to mix pregnenolone and Androstenone. If you do it, you'll need to add extra a-THDOC to make things relaxing again. And from my testing I strongly suspect that high-dose neno will beat out high dose a-THDOC.

I hope that that helps?

[Image: Example.jpg]
07-08-2013 9:27 AM
illmatic90
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

07-10-2013 3:53 AM

Welcome!
07-10-2013 3:53 AM
AManAPlan
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

07-17-2013 10:22 AM

Yesterday I had an interview, so i went out with 2x Ascend, 1 Glace and 1 Bliss. Interview went great, the dude actually seemed nervous and apologetic. I felt amazing though. Then at the cafe the barista, a 21 yo blonde, great body, was definitely flirting with me.

I really need to stop mixing these mixes though! I really like the way Kimba explained getting to know each mix well before combining them. And I have to keep on reminding myself that these aren't just straight molecules, but buffered mixes! It's just that I see Ascend is for alpha vibes, i wanted that, and glace is chatty, that sounds good too. Throw in some bliss to the mix and should be great! But a closer look at ascend and i see that it's got nols, and DHEAS, and alpha-THDOC. Maybe it's already perfectly balanced by someone far more knowledgeable than myself.

I'm going out today with the SOB/Bliss combo just because i keep reading about it. But after today, no more!
At work I've been rocking out with Corpo by itself. I'll post that in the Corpo thread, but i've been having fun experimenting with different doses. Next is to try Corpo in different settings: Bars, Cafe's, etc...

If "someone" would give me access to the journals, I would have a place to put all these ramblings!
Just kidding Mark!

Rockin: Glace, Corpo, -neno, Ammo, P83, P130, TUTH, Shine 4x Cohesion, Bliss, SOB XS, Odessy, Flirt, Ascend, NPA

Want to be rockin: Aqua Vitae, Nude Alpha, Overdose, Wolf, 'etrione, Copulins, MX297, P74, P86, and on, and on and on...

Anyone want to lend me about a grand or so?
(This post was last modified: 07-17-2013 10:30 AM by AManAPlan.)
07-17-2013 10:22 AM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

07-17-2013 11:33 AM

(07-17-2013 10:22 AM)AManAPlan Wrote:  If "someone" would give me access to the journals, I would have a place to put all these ramblings!
Just kidding Mark!

Nope, apology not accepted and your wish has been granted! Smile

You have been active and posted enough to show that you're not here just to try to dig up dirt, and were pretty close to meeting the requirements for access anyway, so now you can ramble on all you want in your very own journal. Smile

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
07-17-2013 11:33 AM

AManAPlan
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

07-17-2013 12:02 PM

(07-17-2013 11:33 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Nope, apology not accepted and your wish has been granted! Smile

You have been active and posted enough to show that you're not here just to try to dig up dirt, and were pretty close to meeting the requirements for access anyway, so now you can ramble on all you want in your very own journal. Smile

Yipeee!

Rockin: Glace, Corpo, -neno, Ammo, P83, P130, TUTH, Shine 4x Cohesion, Bliss, SOB XS, Odessy, Flirt, Ascend, NPA

Want to be rockin: Aqua Vitae, Nude Alpha, Overdose, Wolf, 'etrione, Copulins, MX297, P74, P86, and on, and on and on...

Anyone want to lend me about a grand or so?
(This post was last modified: 07-17-2013 12:17 PM by AManAPlan.)
07-17-2013 12:02 PM
SS108
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-17-2013 5:08 PM

The AD Instant or consumer line has generally been pretty awful for me (Little to no results) and certainly nothing compared to what other vendors offer.

I like some of the putatives - P83 mainly, need to experiment with P75.

MX297 is really good when the batch is good, same for A314. Its just a crapshoot as far as what you are getting from them (Not so much regarding the putatives) that really makes me want to stay away.

My very novice 2 cents.
(This post was last modified: 07-17-2013 5:09 PM by SS108.)
07-17-2013 5:08 PM
CamillaVox
Blasian Sensation

Sex: Female

Rep Post

07-18-2013 2:00 AM

Welcome to the board from a fellow newbie! Hopefully I'll see you on the journal side when *someone* gives me access too Big Grin *clears throat*

Own: EOW, PCC, IS/A, P130, IS, Alfa Donna, Tease, Innocence, Odyssey, Bliss
Kicked: Desire Me, I/O, TMI
Want: *LPMP Wishlist* Alpha Dream: Light Copulin Spray, Glace, Achar, Charme. XS: Flirt, Temptress, Connections, Cohesion, Vibe. True: TRUE Love, TRUE Opener. LAL: Alter Ego, AFA, She Wolf, Aqua Vitae. Androtics: P86, TAL, TUTH, IS/B, IH. LS: SOE, PI, NFA, Edge Delice

My Journal Big Grin
07-18-2013 2:00 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Old user on Pherotalk to Truth The GQ 5 1,359 10-05-2013 11:11 PM
Last Post: The GQ