Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Friend Zone to End Zone
NikkiReloaded
The Dance

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1168
Thanks received:
1045 thanks in 485 posts

Friend Zone to End Zone
04-03-2014 8:49 PM

If I could make one contribution to mankind (and I mean Y chromosomes) to last forever, it would be leaving behind instructions to escaping the dreaded friend zone. As far as I know, the only way to transform this type of relationship is to reframe/reinvent. Depending on how long you've known each other, could take a few months to a year. And there may be cases of...never?? *Shudder*

To be honest, there are a few women who I've been friend-zoned or no-zoned by that I would love to tap. There's one on FB that won't even respond to "hey, how are you?" or "how you been?" lol. So, obviously, I'm moving on. I understand that psychologically, non-availability increases attraction. But there are a few that I want to just try again with. Just for fun.

I know that by summer, I'll have some physical changes for the better. Beta behaviors are dying. Its about to go down like the Titanic.

Have you ever escaped the friend zone? What mones did you use? I've heard cops are excellent for this purpose

"Where do you go from the top? You go OVER the top." Kobe
04-03-2014 8:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Falcon

andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
970 thanks in 416 posts

RE: Friend Zone to End Zone
04-03-2014 8:59 PM

Hey dude, it's happened to me and to be honest I move on and don't even worry about. No pheromone will make a woman "like you". If for any reason she's not into you, for the most part that won't change. I say move on and bone other chicks.

No answer your question, mones that would do a rewind so to speak in her head are: Xist, Wolf, Nude Alpha + Androstadienone

But keep in mind these will require your best game and multiple exposures.

The Dude abides...
04-03-2014 8:59 PM
Thanks given by NikkiReloaded
NikkiReloaded
The Dance

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1045 thanks in 485 posts

04-03-2014 9:02 PM

(04-03-2014 8:59 PM)andromun Wrote:  Hey dude, it's happened to me and to be honest I move on and don't even worry about. No pheromone will make a woman "like you". If for any reason she's not into you, for the most part that won't change. I say move on and bone other chicks.

No answer your question, mones that would do a rewind so to speak in her head are: Xist, Wolf, Nude Alpha + Androstadienone

Oh, I'm definitely future focused but I thought it would be fun to see what people have figured out in this area. I would pretty much be experimenting for the sake of mankind. And, probably, my ego, just being honest

04-03-2014 9:02 PM
Falcon
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1062
Thanks received:
19 thanks in 12 posts

04-03-2014 10:39 PM

(04-03-2014 8:59 PM)andromun Wrote:  Hey dude, it's happened to me and to be honest I move on and don't even worry about. No pheromone will make a woman "like you". If for any reason she's not into you, for the most part that won't change. I say move on and bone other chicks.

I'm also currently in the same purgatory known as the friendzone. And I agree that if she's not digging you mones wont do much.

On the subject of rewind mones, ironically NA and dienone pushed me further into the friendzone. Way too much comfort.
04-03-2014 10:39 PM
Blacky Chan
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 159
Thanks received:
914 thanks in 434 posts

04-03-2014 11:10 PM

Best escape from the friend zone. Time, distance and lack of communication. Then a "new" first impression.
04-03-2014 11:10 PM
Thanks given by paradigmshift, KIMBA, D_Darko

paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2401
Thanks received:
1088 thanks in 492 posts

04-03-2014 11:41 PM

I escaped the friend zone one time.

Not with mones.

I was her emotional tampon and stopped talking to her after i got sick of hearing about her bf troubled.

She later found out i was now dating someone and must have felt a sense of loss now that i was unavailable.

The moment she found out my relationship was over she was quick to console me to help me forget. Big Grin Androstadienone and ih were killer for that but it wasnt the mones that lifted me out of friend zone.

5 drops npa will be my standard answer if I dont think you read anything.
Try reading this link
Thundr CORE paypal link

Good a1 link
Could this be you?
04-03-2014 11:41 PM
NikkiReloaded
The Dance

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1045 thanks in 485 posts

04-04-2014 6:18 AM

As I suspected, the friend zone is pretty much inescapable and mones do not really make a difference unless her stance has already changed toward you. The moment you 'escape' is likely, is the moment you no longer care enough. Basically, the friend zone is a Greek tragedy.

I am going to hypothesize that a) she has to approach you after the refractory period. Maybe she asks how you've been on Facebook or you bump into each other somewhere. b) you need to be noticeably different, either in actions, physical appearance or both. c) you need to be unavailable in some way.

Basically, there are too many factors and it's too circumstantial. Suppose you find a way to bed a few of her most attractive friends. That would probably cause some kind of shift, especially if you brought the wood and earned a reputation. But by then, you're likely such a different person that you really don't care.

Friendzoning should never happen. If you wanted to be friends, it wouldn't be called the friend zone. If it happens, it's an opportunity to reflect on yourself and address the root causes. It has to be stopped before it starts.

04-04-2014 6:18 AM
Khan Solo
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 87
Thanks received:
66 thanks in 50 posts

04-04-2014 7:16 AM

Provided that there is some degree of interest, too much comfort leads to the FZ. There's an equilibrium between the trust/comfort necessary to not scare her and the thrill/risk needed to attract her. If she routinizes you, she won't see you as somebody able to rock her world anymore and she puts you on the friend's shelf.

Routine indeed kills everything, being as unexpected as the Spanish Inquisition may help to prevent her to classify one easily.

LAL: AV, DP, Wolf, NA, Voodoo; Wolf , Possess
HAX: Holy Grail, X22
Love Scent: Alpha-7, WAAG-N, SoE, NPA
Alpha Dreams: Glace (silicone)
PXS: XiST, Taboo, Connections, Evolve, Bliss, Cohesion (oil);
Flirt, Evolve, Love Boat, Cohesion, Ascend, SoB, Taboo
Apex: Core (fury); Titan
PTres: Androstadienone oil (50mg); ETFZ
AD: MX493
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2014 7:20 AM by Khan Solo.)
04-04-2014 7:16 AM
NikkiReloaded
The Dance

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1045 thanks in 485 posts

04-04-2014 7:30 AM

I agree. This girl tomorrow...I'm going to have to go aggressive. Basically, I'm going to imagine I've traveled back in time from when I was friendzoned lol. And I have this one opportunity to change the course of things. Plenty of kino, joshing, eye contact, leading and SILENCE. I have a nagging suspicion I talk just a tad too much. I will be eye contacting with pauses/silences.

04-04-2014 7:30 AM

Khan Solo
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 87
Thanks received:
66 thanks in 50 posts

04-04-2014 10:10 AM

What's joshing and what do you understand by kino? This PUA jargon sometimes bothers me.

I don't like the meaning of being aggressive. You're not going to fight for the heavyweight championship. This sounds like being over-eager or pushing or just smothering, intimidating her. What about "taking the initiative with confidence"?

I agree with managing pauses with eye contact

LAL: AV, DP, Wolf, NA, Voodoo; Wolf , Possess
HAX: Holy Grail, X22
Love Scent: Alpha-7, WAAG-N, SoE, NPA
Alpha Dreams: Glace (silicone)
PXS: XiST, Taboo, Connections, Evolve, Bliss, Cohesion (oil);
Flirt, Evolve, Love Boat, Cohesion, Ascend, SoB, Taboo
Apex: Core (fury); Titan
PTres: Androstadienone oil (50mg); ETFZ
AD: MX493
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2014 10:10 AM by Khan Solo.)
04-04-2014 10:10 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Concepts for escaping friend zone ? crazy_rishi 26 4,860 04-10-2016 8:05 PM
Last Post: Carnivore.Mother
  killing the frien zone.. need some help jeabreu 10 1,995 01-27-2016 4:47 AM
Last Post: Blacky Chan
  Can anyone suggest me a product that can let me out of friend zone mr.bloom 5 871 12-03-2015 12:07 AM
Last Post: SeekingSuccess
  Escaping The "Friend Zone" Arrow 74 16,405 10-11-2012 9:29 AM
Last Post: halo0073