Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Fragrance Shop Sale
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Fragrance Shop Sale
10-10-2016 3:18 PM

All,

The Fragrance Shop is having a 33% off sale through October 16th. I thought others might like to know. It doesn't look like you need a code or coupon. I'm not affiliated with them, just got an email and thought others would like to know.

10-10-2016 3:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

RE: Fragrance Shop Sale
10-10-2016 4:05 PM

YES!!!

Thanks for passing that along!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-10-2016 4:05 PM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

10-10-2016 4:10 PM

Interesting site - I was actually googling an oil version of my cologne the other day. But...Their prices are astronomical, considering that, you know, they arent the designer brands. That was after skimming it anyway. Is there anything "must have" on this site that I'm missing?

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2016 4:10 PM by Arsenic.)
10-10-2016 4:10 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-10-2016 6:21 PM

(10-10-2016 4:10 PM)Arsenic Wrote:  Interesting site - I was actually googling an oil version of my cologne the other day. But...Their prices are astronomical, considering that, you know, they arent the designer brands. That was after skimming it anyway. Is there anything "must have" on this site that I'm missing?

The scents from TFS are either spot on or very close, in my opinion. Yes, the oils are expensive but at least on me they last forever (not just on the skin but the bottles themselves last and last).

A lot of guys, myself included, like to get the body spritz or the body lotion scented with whatever scent. Most will get a 2 oz body spritz and 1 or 2 extra sample vials of oil to boost the scent strength of the spritz. It works pretty well to give you a less expensive, long lasting alternative to your normal commercial scent (provided they have it in that scent).

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-10-2016 6:21 PM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

10-11-2016 9:05 AM

(10-10-2016 6:21 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  The scents from TFS are either spot on or very close, in my opinion. Yes, the oils are expensive but at least on me they last forever (not just on the skin but the bottles themselves last and last).

A lot of guys, myself included, like to get the body spritz or the body lotion scented with whatever scent. Most will get a 2 oz body spritz and 1 or 2 extra sample vials of oil to boost the scent strength of the spritz. It works pretty well to give you a less expensive, long lasting alternative to your normal commercial scent (provided they have it in that scent).

What's a spritz?

also, whats this dry body oil. Its cheap so its attractive but I know nothing about it.

The body oil I want is $58 for a 1/4 ounce and at a 33% discount it becomes $44. I dont know man... I do see a quality oil being worth it since I can use the oil right on top of pheromones but... still not cheap lol. Maybe I'll snag a sample Idea

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2016 9:23 AM by Arsenic.)
10-11-2016 9:05 AM

HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-08-2017 12:02 PM

Received an email concerning sale now through Mother's Day.

Buy one get one free. Just go to their site if interested.

Cheers
05-08-2017 12:02 PM
DataDragon - Banned
Banned

06-10-2017 2:56 PM

(10-10-2016 4:10 PM)Arsenic Wrote:  What's a spritz?

Body Spritz with aloe, chamomile, calendula & lavender
Balance & Rehydrate your skin naturally...
Carefully composed of five herbal extracts, this gentle spritz rejuvenates your skin instantly and leaves nothing behind but a hydrated & clean skin-firming tingle (and your fragrance).
Available in Eight or Two fluid ounce sizes.
Active Ingredients: Aloe Leaf Juice, Chamomile Flower Extract, Calendula Extract, Lavender Extract, Melissa Leaf Extract, Vitamin B5, and Vitamin C.

(10-10-2016 6:21 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  The scents from TFS are either spot on or very close, in my opinion. Yes, the oils are expensive but at least on me they last forever (not just on the skin but the bottles themselves last and last).

I bought three different scents in a 2 oz body spritz. Avenus required 3 sample oils to get the scent right, and required a week+ to start lasting longer. But I like this one.

Eau Sauvage 1024 required 0-1 extra vial, it was strong as is.

Dirty English I am using 3, but havent tried the original.

At those pricing, which is only $10 for the spritz + $6 for each sample, so even with 3 samples we are talking $28 for 2 ounces.

Women seem to like my Iso E smell alot, so I am going to also try
which is 35% iso e as a cover scent. Iso E has pheromone like properties and I'm hoping it will add an extra draw to pheromone blends both in this cologne as well as the iso e they sell added to my other colognes at 5-40 drops per 10ml based on preference. Iso E extends the range of the pheromone cloud and makes the pheromones last longer so I thought to give that a go before the others. Drawbacks are that Iso E has its own scent that can change the original slightly, and a few people get headaches because of sensitivity. If this happens to you just dont use ISO E. Thundrs blends have ISO E in them.

SnoopyAce mentions Homme from LPMP alot. I remember Woodland Man users saying they got laid, so I wonder if excalibur is close to that scent or they could make Woodland Man just the scent again. Something that draws women beyond the pheromones...

Apx M3X, C36, Imt, Core, Tit, Dion, Man2
PT THU, Swn, GoA, 0to69, AT, Astax
LAL AlQ, Wlf, AV, BW, DP
PXS DMe o, Tab, Evol, Coh, Asc, P96,86, Bls, Cnx, Xist
LuvE Max Attr, ScErs o
Lacroy NPATc,NPA 5,Edge,B2B
LovSc ScErs g
AD AM LIIK V1+2 6-17,Cert
LPMP WM, WM/PM, HuTr, HThr, HMet, MkGn, ShEs, Aja
Oth IsoESup
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2017 3:17 PM by DataDragon.)
06-10-2017 2:56 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Fragrance Shop - Sillage KIMBA 24 12,597 11-13-2018 11:56 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace
Thumbs Up The Fragrance Shop- Bois du Portugal type Snoopyace 10 3,048 09-23-2018 6:25 AM
Last Post: TheManInTheFedora
  The Fragrance Shop dorfmeister 33 15,569 05-07-2018 9:27 PM
Last Post: HappyGoSkillfully
  The Fragrance Shop- Molecule 01 Snoopyace 17 5,022 09-28-2017 2:41 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace
  The Fragrance Shop Body Spritz... Snoopyace 59 22,541 07-19-2017 1:26 PM
Last Post: metaltree