Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Former AD Customer Opening Eyes
pelist3rka
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

Important Former AD Customer Opening Eyes
07-10-2012 3:27 PM

Ventured into the world of pheromones a few years ago. I've mainly used AndroticsDirect products due to the lack of competition back in 2006-2007.

I've taken a break from pheromones up until about 6 months ago, when I started enjoying the night life more and was able to get a better observation of the effects they have in the club scene. The difference when wearing something like Turn Up The Heat to nothing is substantial. More girls grinding on you randomly, more body pressing, etc - makes sexual advances far more efficient

I'm basically looking for products to replace Turn Up The Heat & Instant Shine. I'd prefer if they were unscented, and would like to see if I can substitute them at lower prices. It seems like Alfa Maschio & Glace from Alpha Dream are viable alternatives. I'd like to find something less "branded" and preferably cheaper. Certo is an interesting product that I can see being used on less "sexual" women - but I'm prioritizing the above two.

Further I'd like to be pointed in the direction of some reading as to which specific pheromones do what, how to use them appropriately, etc

This forum seems like it's going to be a new home for a while!
07-10-2012 3:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

eyeofra
the Sun God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1016
Thanks received:
982 thanks in 378 posts

RE: Former AD Customer Opening Eyes
07-10-2012 3:47 PM

Welcome to the forum!

I've never used anything from Androtics, so I can only recommend things that I "think" would be good substitutes for said products based on hearsay alone LOL. That being said, your gut is right; AM and Glace are the two best alternatives. For Turn up the Heat I would also consider Evolve-XS: its a heavy hitter.

All of the information you desire is here, you just have to dig it up. The Search Function will become your best friend Laugh1

Grab a cuppa coffee (or a beer haha) and read some reviews. Browse a few journals, and search out what interests you.

Have a good one!

[Image: 34t60p1.gif]
AM, Certo, Glace, Corporativo, L2K V1 & V2, Aquagen, AV, Wolf, Nude, Hypnotica, OD Gel, Erox, N.P.A., EoaW, TL, TA, TI, TrueTrust, XXX, TrueEssence, Wingman 7, 9, 9+O, Black, Blue, X, Extreme, X22, C4 and M512, Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Bliss, Vibe, Prowl, ienone, anone, Androsterone, Pregnenolone, Androstadienol, Androstenetrione
07-10-2012 3:47 PM
Thanks given by wiserd
pelist3rka
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

07-10-2012 5:20 PM

Thanks a lot for welcoming to the community

Based on the description Evolve-XS is something I'd be really interested in as replacing Turn Up The Heat - I like that it supposedly mitigates the aggressive affects that you do get sometimes from other males.

Is there something that is still yet more affordable than Evolve-XS that provides similar benefits?
07-10-2012 5:20 PM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 830
Thanks received:
833 thanks in 408 posts

07-10-2012 10:43 PM

(07-10-2012 5:20 PM)pelist3rka Wrote:  Thanks a lot for welcoming to the community

Based on the description Evolve-XS is something I'd be really interested in as replacing Turn Up The Heat - I like that it supposedly mitigates the aggressive affects that you do get sometimes from other males.

Is there something that is still yet more affordable than Evolve-XS that provides similar benefits?

If you're looking for "less branded" Alpha Dream also offers single molecules in bulk. You could make your own mixes. That's about as unbranded as I think you're going to get. You'll need fixatives, cover scents, etc. But the pre-made mixes are good values.

True Pheromones also has single molecules. I've never ordered from them.
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2012 10:45 PM by wiserd.)
07-10-2012 10:43 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 864
Thanks received:
2251 thanks in 1081 posts

07-11-2012 11:55 AM

Hi pelist3rka, welcome to PheroTruth! I think most of us here started out journey into Pheromones with Androtics, so you're in good company here.

Im think you'll find just about any information you're seeking just by digging around the forums a bit, and whatever you can't find just ask.

[Image: flying_dragon.gif]
07-11-2012 11:55 AM

halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1161
Thanks received:
2212 thanks in 1108 posts

07-11-2012 1:21 PM

welcome to the forum. I understand why you would want unbranded after coming from AD but i think you'll find there are a bunch of great brands who you wouldn't mind representing. Alpha Dream, Love potion and Liquid Alchemy are my favorite brands and they all have amazing blends. My favorite socials are Hypnotica and fastburn Glace. I hear a lot of great things about Wolf too. I have She Wolf and quite like it. Poke around you'll find tons of info.
07-11-2012 1:21 PM
Thanks given by wiserd

Share This Thread