Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Forex standalone
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Forex standalone
04-17-2017 9:32 PM

G'day g'day everyone, doctor chocolate reporting Forex by apex here. First of all, thanks heaps Thundr, for choosing me to test this product. FYI I'm still playing with that Flipper board. And I can't get it up to the top dammit. Lol.

I've started with 2 sprays on me neck after a good clean and flush of me previous app points and a fresh hot shower.

Selfies; I didn't notice nothing at first. Maybe a little head dizziness. But that was it. But after about half an hour that's when I started realising I'm actually talking real slow. I seem to be very calm and upbeat. I'm getting some very random self giggles for no apparent reason. But this is only me first run so I'll update ya's in due course if I can replicate those self effects.

Hits; OK this is really cool, this is when it gets even better and so far 2 lazy man hits.

1. I was at the cash converters to find out if they sell a good set of headphones to try out Arsenic's binaural beats. The lady at the counter was helping me to find'em on the shelf, I couldn't see any clear hits from her. Any mone related hits. But right next to us there was a door and from that door all of a sudden a nice brunette about a good 7 comes out and out of the blue says "wow you smell nice" I've asked her "what do I smell like?" And she goes "soapy" lol. That was that, because she was running to a different department. But I consider it as a good lazy man hit.

2. At the car park of cash converters, while I was smoking a ciggy, there was this Mum of a young boy and as soon as she reverse parked her car she came out of the car and she just simply greated me "good morning" I said to her "perfect reverse parking" and she started giggling and this giggle wasn't just an artificial giggle, but more of a genuine prolonged giggle. We had a quick chat and that she just when I'm with her daily work with her kid.

So far I got 2 lazy man hits and I'm trying to understand if they're Forex related or not so I thought I'll create this thread to document everything I see from it. I personally think that they're mone related lazy man hits because I never get any compliments or any greetings when I'm moneless.

Stay tuned. Smile
04-17-2017 9:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mars82

Rep Post

RE: Forex standalone
04-18-2017 1:27 AM

Awww man...just when I thought Chamber 36 was among the best blends that produce lazy man hits...

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
04-18-2017 1:27 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

04-18-2017 1:33 AM

(04-18-2017 1:27 AM)Mars82 Wrote:  Awww man...just when I thought Chamber 36 was among the best blends that produce lazy man hits...

Looks like Thundr's coming up with some best products ever.
04-18-2017 1:33 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

04-18-2017 9:58 PM

Duration of the blend, on 2 sprays on neck about 4 hours.

The fuse scent has a soapy smell. And same to many other noses of the ladies I've targeted.

Nice scent to get compliments. Clean and fresh. I like it. And compliments mean convo starters.

Results were replicated so far multiple times in indoor venues on perfect comfortable temperature conditions.

The lady at the car park is one time occurrence. Didn't happen after that. But indoors Forex shines like a star from me personal observations.
04-18-2017 9:58 PM

metaltree

Rep Post

04-18-2017 11:06 PM

(04-18-2017 1:33 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Looks like Thundr's coming up with some best products ever.

Do you think there is any Androstenone in this product?
04-18-2017 11:06 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

04-18-2017 11:12 PM

(04-18-2017 11:06 PM)metaltree Wrote:  Do you think there is any Androstenone in this product?

I could be wrong. But am inclined to say yes. Being a 75% positive that Forex does have E-None. But like I said, I could be wrong. Smile
04-18-2017 11:12 PM

Share This Thread