Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
For those not yet bankrupted...(for the ladies also!)
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

For those not yet bankrupted...(for the ladies also!)
07-03-2011 10:54 AM

I hate myself for looking but I found another new mone product, Be the Be[a]st.

Contains 4mg per 10ml bottle, giving 10.8 mcg per drop, has an interesting mix of:

Alpha-Androstenol
Androsterone
Androstenone
Androstadienone
Androstanone
Estratetraenol

Has all the greats, including EST which I suspect might be a case of jumping on the current marketing bandwagon...I'm sure JVK would agree ;) On a side note, I don't think it will be long before the blind test molecules soon become incorporated into all these mixes. Hopefully as a means of improving the end product rather than for fly by night companies.

I suspect they also own feromony which is hosted on the same server. They sell some proven products, New Pheromone Additive, Edge etc and some new ones (for me at least), including Alchemy and Relationship magic. On the fermonly.pl website they mention its manufactured by LaCroy, although Inter Technologie are the official company in charge on their website. Maybe they outsource their synthesis to LaCroy which would be no bad thing at all.

Google translate tells me, its a slightly sexual product but not hugely as many pair it with New Pheromone Additive. With some saying it makes a great everyday work mix. Perhaps similar to Ammo?

Also, there are products for the fairer sex as well, which is great for our female forum users Smile

Not tried it yet, but I will be dropping them an email and asking if they deliver outside of Poland. If we have any Polish users on board/lurking it would be great to hear from you.

Think I'll be buying a bottle in the future but right now going to try and test out my ever growing collection first ;)
07-03-2011 10:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

dbot
Street Psychologist

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: For those not yet bankrupted...(for the ladies also!)
07-03-2011 11:18 AM

Lol time for an intervention P
07-03-2011 11:18 AM
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

07-03-2011 11:21 AM

damn my post was slipped ...

found this one on the description site of P6 ( weak product sold at Orion - Sex - Shop )

5alfa-androstan-3alfa-ol-17-one

anybody know this ?

Chris maybe ?

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
07-03-2011 11:21 AM
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-03-2011 12:13 PM

@dbot, hahaha I think it's fast heading that way! I can imagine my friends or family telling me to put a 30ml bottle down and walk away for my own good Big Grin

@ Pago: I missed that bit, I dismissed P6 as having Androsterone only. Well spotted! Smile The Androsterone is supposed to be a catalyst (using google translate) for the other pheromones.

Btw, I got a reply:
-----
Dziękujemy za przesłaną wiadomość!

Pragniemy poinformować, iż nasze biuro w weekendy jest zamknięThe Edge i w tej chwili nie możemy udzielić Państwu odpowiedzi na zadane pytania.

Gwarantujemy, że nasz specjalista skontaktuje się z Państwem w najbliższy poniedziałek, z samego rana.

Przepraszamy i dziękujemy za zrozumienie.
------
Translation: The office is closed but will reply on Monday :dance3:
07-03-2011 12:13 PM
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

07-03-2011 12:30 PM

[quote='Rattlesnake' pid='20651' dateline='1309713209']
@dbot, hahaha I think it's fast heading that way! I can imagine my friends or family telling me to put a 30ml bottle down and walk away for my own good Big Grin

@ Pago: I missed that bit, I dismissed P6 as having Androsterone only. Well spotted! Smile The Androsterone is supposed to be a catalyst (using google translate) for the other pheromones.

Btw, I got a reply:

lol ... have you ever been to Poland ... very nice country ... Krakow is a fantastic city !

StuttgartMan has been a heavy user of P6 Mega ( he says the normal versions dont do that much )
And he says that it's good stuff !

I myself did get a 2ml Sample from Stuggi and the first thing i discovered was that there is something in i don't know !

Have not done more than 2 tests and clearly ther is more than Androsterone !

Think i have to dig more into this one !

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
07-03-2011 12:30 PM

Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-03-2011 12:37 PM

About 5 or 6 of us on this forum are single handedly keeping the pheromone industry alive....

Now I'm going to add P6 to the wish list.

Not been to Krakow, a few colleagues of mine went with work once, said it was pretty cool. Another place to add to the visit list...think I'm going to need to invest in some life extension machine so I can visit all the places I want and to give myself a fighting chance of using up all my mones before I die P
07-03-2011 12:37 PM
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-04-2011 10:18 AM

Just an update on feromony.pl, they do ship abroad:
----
Hi,

Yes, we can send package to the UK . To complete Your transaction through Paypal please write Your addres to which we can send the package, and write also an email at which you are registered in Paypal.We can calculate the amount of the products for You and send You back an information about the complete price.

Best Regards
----

I think I'll wait until I've fully tested the wingman series out before buying that way I can kind of justify buying more...kind of..;)
07-04-2011 10:18 AM

Share This Thread