Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
For all you lovers of Androtics 'Dirty'...
Data4
Away
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
68 thanks in 32 posts

RE: For all you lovers of Androtics 'Dirty'...
03-20-2010 7:34 AM

(03-19-2010 8:39 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I love it! Focus Gotta try it at a strip club!

You should! LOL! I'd trust your reports. Back when I did that thread on the Androtics forum, my intention was to get some of the guys to do it and report back. Aside from a few "I totally banged her" strip club posts that would crop up, there really wasn't any participation. I've always wanted to read other honest reports, but too many people fabricated ego boosting stories. SyraBrian was the only other person whose reports were, imo, genuine.

Just don't get caught up in the scene like I did...
(This post was last modified: 03-20-2010 7:35 AM by Data4.)
03-20-2010 7:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tfrankz
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 7
Thanks received:
25 thanks in 15 posts

03-25-2010 1:16 AM

Well guys I have just got it in the mail today!!

First thing is that it seems more thin than the A314 just a heads up with the first try it runs out like two drops, at least for me it did! I do have some other oil that I could mix in with? Not sure if I feel like mixing 50/50 with a thicker oil!

I may have to mix after tonight! I think for me from what came out it was too much but not by that much. I know this bar-tend guy for some time and he never charges me for drinks during happy hour and sometimes more. Well tonight was the first time I have seen him yell back at anyone calling his name for drinks. Not him.

I did sit beside two girls and they turned away from me, but the second one leaned into me once than she started to chat with me. She said she had to get up and move around and that she would be back? I think too much mones!

Than a few hotty's came in that I know and they had a few drinks in them already. So I followed them upstairs to the dance grounds! The smoking blonde came to me after a few mins. and jumped on me and planted a kiss on me lips and told me she loved me!! Second time coming at me she jumped me again and gave me a hug as hard as she could. But later I think the drinks kicked in. not as good response from her, I should have stuck to her like glue!!! Also her friends loved me but one, she must have been the alpha one and I never seen her before and told the others about her and all good.

I also put on some P83 10mcgs not sure if that pushed things bad or not for the things that happened. Next time out at that place I am leaving the P83 out and going to see if the bar-tend gets pissed or not?

So far not bad for the first time on!!
(This post was last modified: 03-25-2010 1:18 AM by Tfrankz.)
03-25-2010 1:16 AM
Snoopyace
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 160
Thanks received:
117 thanks in 76 posts

03-25-2010 12:54 PM

Awesome! Thanks for the report! Looks like I might have to spring for this one as well pretty soon. What does it smell like?

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
03-25-2010 12:54 PM

Tfrankz
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
25 thanks in 15 posts

03-25-2010 3:15 PM

To me at first it smelled like I-Jerk the old Jerk, but stronger. I covered with something from common scents.

Also one more thing to note is that when a guy would bump into me they would say sorry. Happened like 3-4 times?
03-25-2010 3:15 PM
Snoopyace
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
117 thanks in 76 posts

03-25-2010 3:24 PM

Sounds like some serious respect/intimidation going on. So I assume that means that the scent of this is pretty easily covered? I wonder how it would work mixed in with a cologne. Thanks for the info!

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
03-25-2010 3:24 PM
Tfrankz
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
25 thanks in 15 posts

03-25-2010 8:55 PM

I could still smell the mones after I put a few dabs of cologne on so I put some more on since it's oil cologne. Going out tonite and I am feeling- Dirty -
03-25-2010 8:55 PM
Tfrankz
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
25 thanks in 15 posts

03-27-2010 1:52 AM

Ok, I am hooked on this stuff for the bar /club!! The guys give me respect out the as* and myself or someone thats her type watch out!!!

I have had two other nghts out with with on now and all I have to say push a little (not much at all) and have a fun night.
03-27-2010 1:52 AM

Snoopyace
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
117 thanks in 76 posts

03-27-2010 8:57 AM

I'm sold. Gotta try this one out also. Thanks for the reviews! Good3

03-27-2010 8:57 AM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 148
Thanks received:
192 thanks in 153 posts

03-27-2010 1:25 PM

Way to go Garry and thanks for testing and reporting on it Tfrankz.

Quote:To me at first it smelled like I-Jerk the old Jerk, but stronger. I covered with something from common scents.

Also one more thing to note is that when a guy would bump into me they would say sorry. Happened like 3-4 times?

Ijerk definitely has the copulins stench but Androtics Dirty was much much stronger scent wise as least. I have a few bottles of Instant Jerk and Dirty and I have to keep the dirty in a airtight container or I can smell it from across the room. Sounds like Garry duplicated the formula well except for the undisclosed pheromone. There were 3 in Dirty.

Tisha
03-27-2010 1:25 PM
Tfrankz
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
25 thanks in 15 posts

03-27-2010 3:04 PM

One thing when I had AD's I-Jerk on a buddy could smell the cops! I seen him the second time with with this Dirty on and he did not pick up on the cop scent? If he did he didn't say this time?
03-27-2010 3:04 PM

Share This Thread