Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

For all of the Single Girls looking for the Good Guys
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1632
Thanks received:
3365 thanks in 1533 posts

RE: For all of the Single Girls looking for the Good Guys
11-21-2015 2:20 AM

There is truth to this but it's not dead on for me. I like assholes. They challenge me and keep me interested ( if they are deep enough). It's about balance. My BF is definitely a dick sometimes. But he's sweet and goofy the rest of the time. He's a great dad. But an asshole the same. I've dated a few nice guys. I hated it. I walked all over them. I used to make one cry. It turned me into the dude in the relationship. He was the emotional needy girl and I was the non committal dismissive asshole. Not fun.
11-21-2015 2:20 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Pheroman
pinacolada
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 77
Thanks received:
38 thanks in 26 posts

RE: For all of the Single Girls looking for the Good Guys
11-21-2015 10:41 AM

Thank you for the post. There is a lot of truth to it.

I suppose many women today are confused, and perhaps they are also being confused by media/movie BS.

IMHO, if wedding ages go up (that is, IF women marry (and there are even women who end up never marrying or only marrying when they can not have children anymore)),
what does that say about women?
How much sense can there be to rather have a number of relationships that lead nowhere (or to postpone relationships alltogether) with the idea of finding someone 'later' when they could have had it all before and without so much trouble and problems.

I know a women personally where there is nothing wrong with her really as a person. She's also good-looking, a nice person, intelligent, and there is really nothing wrong with her, except that apparently no man was good enough for her. She ended up going to a sperm bank and now has two children from two different fathers.
Again, she's not a horrible person or anything and she's not a lesbian, and IMO there would definitely have been someone for her.

Perhaps there are women who really have bad luck that they never find someone appropriate. But I suppose most of those women made mistakes themselves.

Maybe I'm wrong but it appears that there is a culture of pushing off relationships,marriage everything and saying to oneself 'well I'm still 20-something, I still have time' and then panicking and feeling under pressure and perhaps taking someone who is completely non-fitting.

Well, from a positive perspective, women are still women and they must retain basic instincts no matter how much confusion there is, and they are receptive to the products that we are checking out and it is def. an opportunity to break the ice - and to break the circle.

Just my $0.02
11-21-2015 10:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by kalpan56

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  53 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew About Blowjobs mark-in-dallas 3 1,143 09-28-2015 6:48 PM
Last Post: denis
  Guys or the girls ? ? terry0400-40 8 1,211 10-15-2011 12:59 PM
Last Post: halo0073