Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
For Science: What proved pheromones to you?
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

For Science: What proved pheromones to you?
06-04-2021 1:51 PM

Hiya All!

The current influx of new members has been accompanied by the same queries that we often see. One of those questions is "Do pheromones work?" (sometimes made in the form of a comment such as 'I don't know if they work/ I'll wait and see/ I have my doubts/ etc'). That got me to thinking (I know, dangerous).

So here's a fun one to ponder and respond to:
What was the event that proved to you that pheromones do, indeed, work?

For me, I had first gotten into this hobby and I was wearing mostly Av, then M3X, then AV+M3X. I had some things happen that could have been pheromone-related or could just have been my natural charm (yes, I am using the word with all the sarcasm you felt when you read it). Then I tried TLG and it was like the flood gates opened. The lady I had been flirting with suddenly became hot to trot for me and her attitude and demeanor changed almost instantly. I kind of wrote that off to happenstance, but then it happened again and again with complete strangers. When I took my kids to play laser tag and ended up getting picked up by a single mother that was there with her kid, I knew that it wasn't all me; the pheromones were my sneaky and underhanded cohorts.

Please share your pheromone-epiphany.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
06-04-2021 1:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Stories
Telling it how it is.

Rep Post

RE: For Science: What proved pheromones to you?
06-04-2021 10:01 PM

No soap experiment

Main:

Recommend: Taboo, Ascend w/o cops

Great for Sex: Evolve

On the fence about/Still testing: GOA, TAC

Liking/Loving: Captain, Ascend w/o cops, Scent of Eros

Combo testing:
06-04-2021 10:01 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

06-04-2021 10:08 PM

A day or two ago, *ahem* I tried out something called Super Primal Pheromone Concentrate. It was a high androstenone product in a DPG carrier. Unscented.

I discovered that it paired QUITE well with Safari and I found that women would give me Deer in the headlights (before I knew what that even meant.) I would open them and then they'd usually get very chatty and go through the classic symptoms of attraction. I also discovered that I didn't have to work nearly as much to get them interested in fun sexy playtime.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
06-04-2021 10:08 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

06-04-2021 10:14 PM

Its quite simple for me. Before pheromones I've said hello to my share of women and some woman really did like me and were comfortable around me. I'm a naturally likeable guy in person without pheromones. The "event" that proved it to me was the first time I said hello to a woman and she instantly behaved like I was a really hot guy. That was something I had never experienced before and it was intoxicating. This certainly didn't happen all the time but it happened enough times throughout the years to make every penny I spent on pheromones worthwhile.

Everything comes with a cost. I paid a price for the occasional woman instantly being attracted to me like I was a Rockstar. The price was a large number of woman who instantly rejected me when I approached wearing those particular pheromone products. Those products turned me from a likeable guy into a polarizing guy that was either loved or hated. The less polarizing the blend, the less likely I was to find a woman who thought I was hot.
06-04-2021 10:14 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Whats the science behind pheromones that makes you seem successful/like a celebrity? michaelthef 1 537 01-22-2022 6:11 PM
Last Post: TracerX